I told you this past Monday about Shakira‘s new single “Can’t Remember to Forget You,” which will feature Rihanna that is going to be released this Monday. Shakira took to her Twitter page this morning to release the cover art for the single.
I am not going to lie I’m definitely intrigued by this collaboration, just about anything Rihanna touches is a hit. On the other hand Shakira hasn’t had a top 10 single as a lead artist since “Hips Don’t Lie,” (ft. Wyclef Jean) back in 2006. She did hit top five as a featured artist on Beyonce‘s “Beautiful Liar,” in 2007.
Do you think this new single will be a hit? Hit the comments and let me know!
Follow Mean Jean on Twitter: @itsMeanJean
What’s new on 1019?
- Beat My Tweet To Win Charlie Puth Tickets
- Play Battle Of The Hoods To Win Tickets To Howl-O-Scream At Busch Gardens Tampa
- Guess That Show Tune To Win Charlie Puth Tickets
- Listen To Win Tickets To Madame Orlando, An Evening Of Hollywood Glam
- Play What’s In Jill’s Purse To Win Charlie Puth Tickets And $50 At Tapa Toro
- Astrid S Talks New Music And Breaking Into The US
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Welcome Baby Girl
- Jon Bellion on J. Dilla’s Influence and Being a ‘Very Sensitive Cat’
- Chris Brown’s Ordered To Have Supervised Visits With Daughter
- Shawn Mendes Pokes Fun of Jimmy Fallon on ‘The Tonight Show’