We know them from The X-Factor and their catchy hits “Miss Movin’ On” and “Me And My Girls,” and now they’ve proven their vocals were meant to be showcased in perfect 5 part harmony.
So this cover isn’t anything new as it was published back in June 2013, but how I haven’t heard it yet to be seen.
For a guy to cover this song and do it well is impressive, but then add the vocals of these 5 perfect voices and you’ve got yourself a hit.
Perhaps they should ask permission to release it as a single?! I’d be down.
Regardless, listen to the cover and then share it. Your friend NEED to hear these voices.
What’s Hot On 1019?
- Watch Lil Yachty Start a Food Fight
- Exclusive: Selena Gomez Denies Collaborating with The Weeknd on New Music
- Post Malone Finally Meets Allen Iverson
- Ariana Grande Posts Heartfelt Letter to Bombing Victims, Plans Benefit Concert
- Iggy Azalea Shuts Down Odell Beckham Jr. Dating Rumors
- Bryson Tiller Drops ‘True to Self’ Album a Month Early
- ‘Despacito’ Beat Works on Every Pop Song. Here’s Proof.
- Lil Yachty Delivers ‘Bring It Back’ on Kimmel
- Beach Makeup In Less Than 4 Minutes
- Actor Playing Michael Jackson in New Movie Responds to Criticism