We know them from The X-Factor and their catchy hits “Miss Movin’ On” and “Me And My Girls,” and now they’ve proven their vocals were meant to be showcased in perfect 5 part harmony.
So this cover isn’t anything new as it was published back in June 2013, but how I haven’t heard it yet to be seen.
For a guy to cover this song and do it well is impressive, but then add the vocals of these 5 perfect voices and you’ve got yourself a hit.
Perhaps they should ask permission to release it as a single?! I’d be down.
Regardless, listen to the cover and then share it. Your friend NEED to hear these voices.
What’s Hot On 1019?
- Artist Sues Wu-Tang Clan and Martin Shkreli for $2 Million
- Halsey Hates Being Called ‘Tri-Bi’
- Gwen Stefani to Perform Live Music Video During GRAMMYs
- Protesters to Clash Over Beyoncé at NFL Headquarters
- Watch Mark Ronson’s Double Video for ‘Daffodils’ and ‘Summer Breaking’
- Drake ‘Views from the 6′ Billboards Popping Up in Toronto
- A Few Kanye West Tweets You May Have Missed
- Ed Sheeran Gives Us His Best Eminem
- New Rihanna Mashup Puts Zayn Malik’s ‘Pillowtalk’ to ‘Work’
- Gwen Stefani Teases Album Title and Track List