WATCH: Fifth Harmony And Boyce Avenue Cover Bruno Mars “When I Was Your Man”
We know them from The X-Factor and their catchy hits “Miss Movin’ On” and “Me And My Girls,” and now they’ve proven their vocals were meant to be showcased in perfect 5 part harmony.
So this cover isn’t anything new as it was published back in June 2013, but how I haven’t heard it yet to be seen.
For a guy to cover this song and do it well is impressive, but then add the vocals of these 5 perfect voices and you’ve got yourself a hit.
Perhaps they should ask permission to release it as a single?! I’d be down.
Regardless, listen to the cover and then share it. Your friend NEED to hear these voices.
What’s Hot On 1019?
- Google Releases 2014’s Year in Search Stats
- 2014 Smooshed Into One Amazing Song
- Win Tickets To See Cazzette At The House Of Blues
- Calvin Harris Lands Spring Emporio Armani Campaign
- Lorde, Skrillex, Rick Astley & Many More Attempt to Write the Greatest Song Ever: Watch
- Azealia Banks & Lana Del Rey Hug It Out in Adorable Fan Drawing
- Amy Adams Just Loves One Direction So Much: Watch
- Trending: Bruno Mars Wore Curlers On ‘The Voice’ And Totally Owned It
- Charli XCX Performs ‘Need Ur Love’ On Top Of a Piano On ‘Letterman': Watch
- Watch Nicki Minaj Talk Red Lobster, Perform ‘Bed of Lies’ on ‘Tonight Show’