WATCH: Fifth Harmony And Boyce Avenue Cover Bruno Mars “When I Was Your Man”
We know them from The X-Factor and their catchy hits “Miss Movin’ On” and “Me And My Girls,” and now they’ve proven their vocals were meant to be showcased in perfect 5 part harmony.
So this cover isn’t anything new as it was published back in June 2013, but how I haven’t heard it yet to be seen.
For a guy to cover this song and do it well is impressive, but then add the vocals of these 5 perfect voices and you’ve got yourself a hit.
Perhaps they should ask permission to release it as a single?! I’d be down.
Regardless, listen to the cover and then share it. Your friend NEED to hear these voices.
What’s Hot On 1019?
- Why Was Justin Bieber Honoring Japanese Murderers?
- Cra Cra Story Of The Day: Woman Sues After Husband Killed By Swan!
- Play It Or Don’t Play It: R5 “(I Can’t) Forget About You”
- Contestant On The Bachelorette Dies In Accident
- The Funniest Thing You Will See Today
- Ryan Lewis, Mother Talk Her Battle with HIV, New 30/30 Project
- Watch Coldplay Debut New Song ‘Oceans’
- Watch Pharrell’s Fantasy Video for ‘Marilyn Monroe’
- New York’s Electric Zoo to Return with Stricter Safety Measures
- Justin Bieber Apologizes, Pleads Ignorance After Dishonorable Selfie In Japan