We know them from The X-Factor and their catchy hits “Miss Movin’ On” and “Me And My Girls,” and now they’ve proven their vocals were meant to be showcased in perfect 5 part harmony.
So this cover isn’t anything new as it was published back in June 2013, but how I haven’t heard it yet to be seen.
For a guy to cover this song and do it well is impressive, but then add the vocals of these 5 perfect voices and you’ve got yourself a hit.
Perhaps they should ask permission to release it as a single?! I’d be down.
Regardless, listen to the cover and then share it. Your friend NEED to hear these voices.
What’s Hot On 1019?
- Meghan Trainor is Back in the Studio
- Julia Michaels’ Debuts Sweet ‘Uh Huh’ Music Video
- Florida Georgia Line & Backstreet Boys to Unite for ‘CMT Crossroads’
- Shawn Mendes and Charlie Puth Bond on the Beach
- Kendrick Lamar, The Weeknd, Katy Perry Lead VMA Nominees
- Why I Took My Parents To The Club
- Women Shine In New Action Movies
- OneRepublic Cover Oasis’ ‘Champagne Supernova’
- Selena Fans Love This Tiny Baby’s Photo Shoot
- The Difference Between “Going Out” and “Hanging Out”