WATCH: Fifth Harmony And Boyce Avenue Cover Bruno Mars “When I Was Your Man”
We know them from The X-Factor and their catchy hits “Miss Movin’ On” and “Me And My Girls,” and now they’ve proven their vocals were meant to be showcased in perfect 5 part harmony.
So this cover isn’t anything new as it was published back in June 2013, but how I haven’t heard it yet to be seen.
For a guy to cover this song and do it well is impressive, but then add the vocals of these 5 perfect voices and you’ve got yourself a hit.
Perhaps they should ask permission to release it as a single?! I’d be down.
Regardless, listen to the cover and then share it. Your friend NEED to hear these voices.
What’s Hot On 1019?
- Shawn Mendes Releases ‘Show You’ Lyric Video
- Would You Ride This Ride In Germany????
- Maroon 5 Finally Find More Than A Friend In ‘It Was Always You’
- Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj & Jessie J Join Forces for Sassy New Song ‘Bang Bang’
- Jill Bucco’s Epic Interview With 5 Seconds Of Summer
- Q&A: La Roux Faces Sexism Amid Her Summery, ’70s Sci-Fi Album ‘Trouble In Paradise’
- Festival Cancels R. Kelly’s Headlining Appearance After Community Backlash
- Lea Michele of ‘Glee’ Fame Joining ‘Sons of Anarchy’ as a Guest Star
- Ultra Records Responds to Michelle Phan & Kaskade Copyright Controversy
- Trending: Are Kendall Jenner And NBA Star Chandler Parsons Dating?