Ke$ha In Rehab For Eating Disorder
For the next 30 days or so Ke$ha will be at Timberline Knolls near Chicago at the same rehab center Demi Lavato went for issues. I love that the name of the place has the word Timber in it. Timber is the name to the popular Pitbull song she’s featured in, just in case you just crawled out from under of a rock.
Ke$ha is currently receiving treatment for an eating disorder and will be out for 30 days. Ke$ha says she wants to “learn to love myself again, exactly as I am.”
Read more at CBS Miami.
What’s New On JAMZ
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Win A Gift Certificate For ‘Antojito’s Authenic Mexican Food’ At Universal CityWalk ®
- [PHOTOS] 1019 AMP Radio Switch Party With Rixton
- Steve Aoki ‘Cakes’ Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan After Emergency Pooch Training
- Tiesto, Hardwell, Calvin Harris & Steve Angello Lead Electric Daisy Carnival NY 2014 Lineup
- Jennifer Lopez’s Drops New Single, ‘I Luh Ya Papi’ Featuring French Montana
- Skrillex & Boys Noize Go Interstellar for New Dog Blood Video ‘Chella Ride’
- New Study Finds That Some People Are Incapable of Enjoying Music