For the next 30 days or so Ke$ha will be at Timberline Knolls near Chicago at the same rehab center Demi Lavato went for issues. I love that the name of the place has the word Timber in it. Timber is the name to the popular Pitbull song she’s featured in, just in case you just crawled out from under of a rock.
Ke$ha is currently receiving treatment for an eating disorder and will be out for 30 days. Ke$ha says she wants to “learn to love myself again, exactly as I am.”
Read more at CBS Miami.
What’s New On JAMZ
- Adele Shares Beyoncé Love
- The Weeknd & Nas Perform at Met Gala
- Beyoncé and Rita Ora Pose Together at Met Gala, Shut Down ‘Becky’ Rumors
- ‘Hamilton’ Sets All-Time Tony Nominations Record
- [WATCH] Jill’s Helium High With No Balloon [DON’T TRY THIS AT HOME!]
- Kevin Durant was Surprised to Hear His Name in Drake’s Song
- 2016 Met Gala: Behind the Scenes with Music Royalty
- Tupac Shakur’s Mother Afeni Shakur Dead at 69
- Katy Perry Sends Heartfelt Video Message to Dying Fan
- Daily Dish For 5.3.16