Apparently the “Do What U Want” performance by Lady Gaga and Christina Aguilera on the season finale of The Voice wasn’t just a one off thing. Over the holiday, a remix of the song featuring X-Tina hit and of course I’ve got it for you!
I was wondering why Christina had her own lyrics when she performed with Gaga, but guess it only made sense. This version is cool, but I definitely prefer the original version better. The random combination of R. Kelly and Lady Gaga really clicked on it, this version is cool though! What do you think of the remix? Hit the comments and let me know!
Check out the studio version below and read more at Radio.com.
Follow Mean Jean on Twitter: @itsMeanJean
What’s new on 1019?
- Snookie Raps In Her First Music Video As “Yung Mommy”
- Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato Reunite to Perform ‘This Is Me’
- Are Kanye West and Calvin Harris Collaborating?
- Did Ed Sheeran Get Married?
- Lady Gaga Not Guilty of Plagiarizing French Sculptor
- Brad Paisley Joins Demi Lovato and Nick Jonas at Washington, DC Show
- Sia Contributes to ‘Fight Song’ Video for DNC
- Daily Dish For 7.27.16
- Moby Releases Updated Jason Bourne Theme Song, ‘Extreme Ways’
- Nick Jonas Bummed He Didn’t Get a VMA Nod, But Life is Pretty Good