Christina Aguliera Puts Her Touch On Lady Gaga’s “Do What U Want”
Apparently the “Do What U Want” performance by Lady Gaga and Christina Aguilera on the season finale of The Voice wasn’t just a one off thing. Over the holiday, a remix of the song featuring X-Tina hit and of course I’ve got it for you!
I was wondering why Christina had her own lyrics when she performed with Gaga, but guess it only made sense. This version is cool, but I definitely prefer the original version better. The random combination of R. Kelly and Lady Gaga really clicked on it, this version is cool though! What do you think of the remix? Hit the comments and let me know!
Check out the studio version below and read more at Radio.com.
Follow Mean Jean on Twitter: @itsMeanJean
What’s new on 1019?
- Pharrell Releases ‘Social Book,’ Which Relies on Readers to Help Write It
- How To End A Casual Relationship
- Watch Kanye West & Rick Rubin’s Acceptance Video for Tribeca 808s Award
- Ultra Music Festival is Officially Staying in Miami
- Watch Katy Perry Go Undercover in ‘Birthday’
- One Direction Accused of Plagiarism with ‘You and I’ Video
- Deadmau5 Goes Off on Win Butler for Coachella Comments: ‘Arcade Fire Needs to Settle Down’
- Katy Perry Releases “Birthday” Music Video, Ruins Birthdays
- Beyoncé Lands the Cover of TIME’s 100 Most Influential People Issue
- Avril Lavigne Responds to Claims That Her ‘Hello Kitty’ Video is Racist