Christina Aguliera Puts Her Touch On Lady Gaga’s “Do What U Want”
Apparently the “Do What U Want” performance by Lady Gaga and Christina Aguilera on the season finale of The Voice wasn’t just a one off thing. Over the holiday, a remix of the song featuring X-Tina hit and of course I’ve got it for you!
I was wondering why Christina had her own lyrics when she performed with Gaga, but guess it only made sense. This version is cool, but I definitely prefer the original version better. The random combination of R. Kelly and Lady Gaga really clicked on it, this version is cool though! What do you think of the remix? Hit the comments and let me know!
Check out the studio version below and read more at Radio.com.
Follow Mean Jean on Twitter: @itsMeanJean
What’s new on 1019?
- Street Fighting, Car Chases & Wu-Tang Clan’s Rare Album Abound in Skrillex’s New Video: Watch
- Selena Gomez Drops Upbeat New Song ‘Do It,’ ‘My Dilemma 2.0′ Remix: Listen
- Chris Brown Souped Up His Car with Tupac Lyrics
- Win Your Tickets To The 101.9 AMP Radio Ho Ho Ho Holiday Show!
- Listen To Dustin Every Morning To Win Your Tickets To Usher’s UR Experience Tour!
- Listen To Dustin And Score Your 4 Pack Fandango Movie Passes!
- Taylor Swift Wants Her Belly Button to Remain a ‘Mystery’
- Beat My Tweet To Win Your Tickets To DigiTour “The First Youtube Music Festival”
- Interview: Charli XCX on ‘Sucker,’ Working with Weezer and Chilling at the White House
- 10 Signs Your Relationship Isn’t Going Anywhere