Christina Aguliera Puts Her Touch On Lady Gaga’s “Do What U Want”
Apparently the “Do What U Want” performance by Lady Gaga and Christina Aguilera on the season finale of The Voice wasn’t just a one off thing. Over the holiday, a remix of the song featuring X-Tina hit and of course I’ve got it for you!
I was wondering why Christina had her own lyrics when she performed with Gaga, but guess it only made sense. This version is cool, but I definitely prefer the original version better. The random combination of R. Kelly and Lady Gaga really clicked on it, this version is cool though! What do you think of the remix? Hit the comments and let me know!
Check out the studio version below and read more at Radio.com.
Follow Mean Jean on Twitter: @itsMeanJean
What’s new on 1019?
- [WATCH] Vintage Orlando Promotional Video From The 60s
- One Direction’s Harry Styles Very Much Enjoys Kacey Musgraves’ Music
- It’s Lady Gaga, Tony Bennett & a Flute Solo on ‘Nature Boy': Listen
- [PHOTOS] 101.9 AMP Radio At The Demi World Tour With MKTO
- [PHOTOS] Jill Kicks it with Becky G and 101.9 AMP Radio Before The Show!
- Robin Thicke’s ‘Blurred Lines’ Deposition: The Revealing, Self-Deprecating, Hilarious Highlights
- New “Frozen” Attraction Coming To Norway At Epcot
- ‘Big Bang Theory’ Star Slams Ariana Grande For Being Too Sexy
- Migos and T.I. Collaborate on ‘Trouble': Listen
- FINALLY! The New “The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1″ Trailer