Christina Aguliera Puts Her Touch On Lady Gaga’s “Do What U Want”
Apparently the “Do What U Want” performance by Lady Gaga and Christina Aguilera on the season finale of The Voice wasn’t just a one off thing. Over the holiday, a remix of the song featuring X-Tina hit and of course I’ve got it for you!
I was wondering why Christina had her own lyrics when she performed with Gaga, but guess it only made sense. This version is cool, but I definitely prefer the original version better. The random combination of R. Kelly and Lady Gaga really clicked on it, this version is cool though! What do you think of the remix? Hit the comments and let me know!
Check out the studio version below and read more at Radio.com.
Follow Mean Jean on Twitter: @itsMeanJean
What’s new on 1019?
- We Can Survive Recap: Taylor Swift, Pharrell, Ariana Grande Dazzle the Hollywood Bowl
- Watch Kiesza Dance with Her Clothes in ‘No Enemiesz’ Video
- Watch Drake YOLO It Up, Do the Shmoney Dance at a Dave & Buster’s
- Watch Iggy Azalea’s ‘SNL’ Promo with Jim Carrey
- Danny DeVito Steals the Show in One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Video: Watch
- YG Jumps On Remix of Fergie’s ‘L.A. Love (La La)': Listen
- Iggy Azalea Releases ‘Beg For it,’ Featuring MØ: Listen
- Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, Pharrell & Tim McGraw to Perform on ‘A Very GRAMMY Christmas’
- Score A Pair Of Tickets To See Usher Live At The Amway Center On December 12th!
- Listen To Dustin Every Morning To Win Your Tickets To The Electric Daisy Carnival!