Apparently the “Do What U Want” performance by Lady Gaga and Christina Aguilera on the season finale of The Voice wasn’t just a one off thing. Over the holiday, a remix of the song featuring X-Tina hit and of course I’ve got it for you!
I was wondering why Christina had her own lyrics when she performed with Gaga, but guess it only made sense. This version is cool, but I definitely prefer the original version better. The random combination of R. Kelly and Lady Gaga really clicked on it, this version is cool though! What do you think of the remix? Hit the comments and let me know!
Check out the studio version below and read more at Radio.com.
Follow Mean Jean on Twitter: @itsMeanJean
What’s new on 1019?
- J. Cole Announces 2017 Tour Dates
- Miguel & DJ Premier Drop ‘2 LOVIN U’
- Watch Alex Trebek Rap on ‘Jeopardy!’
- The Chainsmokers Hired a Drummer for Arena Tour
- Big Sean Confirms Deranged Fan Took a Swing at Him
- Drake on Kanye’s Disses: ‘I Don’t Respect It At All’
- Tomorrow Is National Margarita Day!
- Daily Dish For 2.21.17
- The Roots Picnic to Feature Pharrell, Lil Wayne, Solange, More
- Blake Shelton Takes Gwen Stefani & Kids on Helicopter Ride