James Avery, Star of ‘Fresh Prince of Bel Air,’ Dies at 65
A saddened New Years for the family and friends of actor James Avery. He was best known for his role as Uncle Phil on the Fresh Prince Of Bel Air which show starred Will Smith and helped launch Smith’s career into stardom! Uncle Phil used to tell it like it is on the show and like me, you probably loved his character for the stern teddy bear he was. It’s a good night when you catch a re-run of the show!
James Avery died at 65 on New Years Eve due to complications from open heart surgery.
Read more at CBS Los Angeles.
What’s New On JAMZ
- Miley Cyrus Is Having the Best 4/20 Ever
- Watch the Best Movie Trailers for the Top Blockbusters of 2015 and 2016
- Here’s Zayn Malik’s First Tweet Since Leaving One Direction
- Bethenny Frankel Up Close – Book Signing and More
- Win Tickets to See Walk The Moon
- Universal Nissan
- Central Florida March for Babies
- Relay For Life
- Florida Lottery At Wawa