Justin Timberlake is known for his vocal abilities and dance moves, but also his comedic timing.
The guy is hilarious. It can be seen when he goes on shows like Jimmy Fallon or SNL and movies such as “Friends With Benefits” co-starring Mila Kunis.
There’s always the skit he and Jimmy Fallon did where they played their younger selves at camp.
Or how about when he costarred with Steve Carell and Jimmy Fallon and portrayed a tailor?
The greatest and probably most shared late night skit in the history of ever, has to be… #Hashtag.
What’s new on 1019?
- GRAMMY Nominations: 7 Bizarre Matchups
- Camila Cabello and Machine Gun Kelly Talk ‘Bad Things’
- Rihanna Stoked by Multiple GRAMMY Nominations
- Drake’s NYC OVO Flagship Store Opens This Weekend
- Man Boxes With Kangaroo To Save Dog
- Donald Trump Named Time’s Person Of The Year
- Rae Sremmurd May Be Collaborating With Drake
- Macklemore and Ryan Lewis’ ‘Thrift Shop’ Tops 1 Billion YouTube Views
- Chance the Rapper Hosts GRAMMY Nomination Party
- Rihanna Clarifies Apparent Beyoncé Diss