Justin Timberlake is known for his vocal abilities and dance moves, but also his comedic timing.
The guy is hilarious. It can be seen when he goes on shows like Jimmy Fallon or SNL and movies such as “Friends With Benefits” co-starring Mila Kunis.
There’s always the skit he and Jimmy Fallon did where they played their younger selves at camp.
Or how about when he costarred with Steve Carell and Jimmy Fallon and portrayed a tailor?
The greatest and probably most shared late night skit in the history of ever, has to be… #Hashtag.
What’s new on 1019?
- Win A Pair Of Tickets To See Katt Williams
- Play What’s In Jill’s Purse To Win Tickets To The Downtown Food And Wine Fest
- Beat My Tweet To Win Tickets To See Jack & Jack With Daya
- R5 On Stage At Dr. Phillips Center
- [PHOTOS] R5 Soundcheck Meet And Greet
- R5 Sound Check & Meet ‘n Greet
- LL Cool J Talks GRAMMYs, Kendrick Lamar and Rock Hall
- Dr. Dre to Star in Apple’s First Scripted Series ‘Vital Signs’
- Ticket Tag Thursday Starring The Chainsmokers
- Adele Shares ‘Vogue’ Cover