Justin Timberlake is known for his vocal abilities and dance moves, but also his comedic timing.
The guy is hilarious. It can be seen when he goes on shows like Jimmy Fallon or SNL and movies such as “Friends With Benefits” co-starring Mila Kunis.
There’s always the skit he and Jimmy Fallon did where they played their younger selves at camp.
Or how about when he costarred with Steve Carell and Jimmy Fallon and portrayed a tailor?
The greatest and probably most shared late night skit in the history of ever, has to be… #Hashtag.
What’s new on 1019?
- Beat My Tweet To Win Tickets To Bryson Tiller
- Listen To Win Tickets To See The Hitman’s Bodyguard In Theaters
- Play SnapChad To Win Tickets To Kid Cudi
- Play ‘Show Tune Tuesdays’ To Win Fandango Tickets To See The Hitman’s Bodyguard
- Play What’s In Jill’s Purse To Win Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining
- Join 1019 AMP Radio for The Insane Inflatable 5K
- Selena Gomez Confirms Marshmello Collaboration
- Fergie Reveals ‘Double Dutchess’ Tracklist
- Fetty Wap Releases New Song ‘There She Go’
- Kanye West and Kid Cudi in Japan Working on Secret Project: Report