Justin Timberlake is known for his vocal abilities and dance moves, but also his comedic timing.
The guy is hilarious. It can be seen when he goes on shows like Jimmy Fallon or SNL and movies such as “Friends With Benefits” co-starring Mila Kunis.
There’s always the skit he and Jimmy Fallon did where they played their younger selves at camp.
Or how about when he costarred with Steve Carell and Jimmy Fallon and portrayed a tailor?
The greatest and probably most shared late night skit in the history of ever, has to be… #Hashtag.
What’s new on 1019?
- Katy Perry Sings ‘Rise’ and ‘Roar’ at DNC
- Keshia Knight Pullium Speaks On Husband Blindsiding Her With Divorce and Paternity Test
- MTV Classic to Launch Aug 1 with Focus on 90s
- JoJo, Wiz Khalifa Collaborate on ‘F— Apologies’
- Ice Cube Revamps ‘Hollywood Squares’ as Hip-Hop Game Show
- Frozen Rosé Is The Newest Wine Craze
- Zayn Malik on Leaving One Direction: ‘It Didn’t Feel Brave’
- Kesha Talks Dr. Luke Lawsuit, Gun Control at Post-DNC Event
- M.I.A. Calls MTV Video Music Awards ‘Racist, Classist, Elitist’
- Dr. Dre Cleared of Gun Possession Charge