Justin Timberlake is known for his vocal abilities and dance moves, but also his comedic timing.
The guy is hilarious. It can be seen when he goes on shows like Jimmy Fallon or SNL and movies such as “Friends With Benefits” co-starring Mila Kunis.
There’s always the skit he and Jimmy Fallon did where they played their younger selves at camp.
Or how about when he costarred with Steve Carell and Jimmy Fallon and portrayed a tailor?
The greatest and probably most shared late night skit in the history of ever, has to be… #Hashtag.
What’s new on 1019?
- Yes, I Want To Be Single
- Gucci Mane Has a Lot Planned for 2017
- Demi Lovato and John Mayer May Be Dating
- Lady Gaga Dedicates Song To Trayvon Martin
- Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and More Turn Up for Drake’s Birthday
- Jay-Z will Perform Ohio Concert for Hillary Clinton
- Drake Takes a Shot at Kid Cudi?
- The Chainsmokers Get ‘Closer’ with Halsey in New Video
- Listen to Pharrell’s Sultry New Track ‘Runnin’
- DJ Khaled Snapchats Birth of Son, Blasts His Music in Delivery Room