Hot Right Now: Kanye West Has ‘Times’ Album Of The Year, Amanda Bynes Is Headed To Fashion School, & Drake Is Skipping Out On The Grammy Nomination Concert
Kanye West‘s Yeezus album was controversial, and not very well received by the public, but many major publications have selected Yeezus as their “Album of the Year,” with Time Magazine being the latest to do so.
On Wednesday Time Magazine released their Top 10 Everything of 2013 lists, and the controversial Kanye West album took the top spot. Here is an excerpt of what ‘Time,’ had to say about the album:
Kanye is the best there is, and he’s still not as good as he thinks he is. Has there ever been another great album this bitter, this entitled, this abrasively unsatisfied — or this self-aware about it?
Amanda Bynes, who made headlines because of her outragoues tweets this year, including saying that she wanted Drake “murder her vagina,” is done with her stint at rehab, and headed to fashion school. TMZ has learned from friends of Bynes that she is enrolled under an alias at the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising. She will continue to finish out her rehab four days a week while in school.
It’s almost Grammy season, and the Grammy nominations will be announced tonight during the Grammy Nomination concert. We told you yesterday that Lorde was added to the list of performers for the show which includes; Robin Thicke, T.I., and Earth Wind and Fire, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, and Macklemore & Ryan Lewis to name a few. One artist who was scheduled to perform, but has pulled out is Drake. According to a rep for Drake, he pulled out of the show because of a “scheduling conflict,” which sounds like code for he found out that he wasn’t going to be nominated and bailed on the show.
The Grammy Nomination concert takes place tonight at 9pm on CBS.
Follow Mean Jean on Twitter: @itsMeanJean
- #ResetYourPreset For Free Parking At The Ariana Grande Concert Tonight!
- Tiesto & Martin Garrix’s Boat Crash Landed… Into David Guetta’s Dock: See the Photos
- Zayn Malik Leaving One Direction Caused a ‘Spike of Sadness’ in Spotify Streams
- Here’s a Passover-Themed Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’
- Boston Mayor Has a Message: ‘We Must Soldier On’ Without Zayn Malik
- Carly Rae Jepsen, Mumford & Sons, ‘Empire”s Taraji P. Henson Coming to ‘SNL’
- Here’s The Setlist For Ariana Grande’s ‘Honeymoon Tour’
- Watch Mariah Carey Sing Carpool Karaoke with ‘Late Late Show’ Host James Corden
- Harry Styles Breaks Down During First One Direction Performance Without Zayn Malik
- Rihanna Just Dropped Her New Single ‘BBHMM’