Hot Right Now: Paul Walker’s Official Cause Of Death, Katy Perry UNICEF Ambassador, And Taylor Swift Is The UK’s Sweetheart
After actor Paul Walker passed away in a car accident over the Thanksgiving weekend, the official cause of death has been released.
According to USA Today the cause of death of Roger Rodas who was driving was a from multiple traumatic injuries and Paul Walker also died of traumatic injuries as well as thermal injuries.
Katy Perry is the newest ambassador for UNICEF.
She attended the Annual UNICEF Snowflake Ball where she not only performed, but also became the newest ambassador joining other artists like Selena Gomez.
— Katy Perry (@katyperry) December 3, 2013
According to reports, he stated that England’s is “adopting her now,” and that her latest album is the biggest album she’s had in the UK.
Of course he was speaking on her latest album Red which is still selling like hotcakes and is Taylor’s 2nd album to sell more than 1 million copies in it’s first week.
What’s Hot On JAMZ
- The Clue that Lady Gaga Was Coming to American Horror Story
- Music For Cats is a Real Thing
- Kim Kardashian’s Got Blonde Ambition: See the Photo of Her Newly Platinum Hair
- A Double Date with Madonna & Sean Penn in the ’80s Included Pee Wee Herman, According to Mike Tyson
- Guilty Pleasures, Ed Sheeran & the History of the Doughnut with Rixton
- Rock in Rio USA Adds Big Sean, Smallpools, EDM Stages, More
- Boosie Fan Knocked Out While Trying to Get Onstage: Watch
- T.I. Confirms ‘ATL 2′ Is Filming
- Jeff Goldblum, Liam Hemsworth to Star in ‘Independence Day 2′
- New Avengers Trailer: Here’s What We Learned