Hot Right Now: Paul Walker’s Official Cause Of Death, Katy Perry UNICEF Ambassador, And Taylor Swift Is The UK’s Sweetheart
After actor Paul Walker passed away in a car accident over the Thanksgiving weekend, the official cause of death has been released.
According to USA Today the cause of death of Roger Rodas who was driving was a from multiple traumatic injuries and Paul Walker also died of traumatic injuries as well as thermal injuries.
Katy Perry is the newest ambassador for UNICEF.
She attended the Annual UNICEF Snowflake Ball where she not only performed, but also became the newest ambassador joining other artists like Selena Gomez.
— Katy Perry (@katyperry) December 3, 2013
According to reports, he stated that England’s is “adopting her now,” and that her latest album is the biggest album she’s had in the UK.
Of course he was speaking on her latest album Red which is still selling like hotcakes and is Taylor’s 2nd album to sell more than 1 million copies in it’s first week.
What’s Hot On JAMZ
- Win Tickets to See Walk The Moon
- Jamie Foxx Announces New Album ‘Hollywood’
- Pitbull’s Next Album Is Called ‘Dale’ & Everything Is Right with the World
- Kanye West Got Served at LAX—& Threw the Papers Out the Window
- Win a Trip to See Mumford & Sons in NYC: Play Pingo
- Wanna Be Fall Out Boy’s Assistant for a Day? Their ‘Uma Thurman’ Video May (or May Not) Deter You
- Want Jay Z or Jack White to Call You? Subscribe to TIDAL
- New Music to Know: LunchMoney Lewis Wants To Make Your Life More Fun
- A$AP Rocky Threatened to Punch a Guy at a London Bagel Shop, But He’s Over It
- Chris Brown Shows Off His New Baby Daughter: See the Photo