Hot Right Now: Paul Walker’s Official Cause Of Death, Katy Perry UNICEF Ambassador, And Taylor Swift Is The UK’s Sweetheart
After actor Paul Walker passed away in a car accident over the Thanksgiving weekend, the official cause of death has been released.
According to USA Today the cause of death of Roger Rodas who was driving was a from multiple traumatic injuries and Paul Walker also died of traumatic injuries as well as thermal injuries.
Katy Perry is the newest ambassador for UNICEF.
She attended the Annual UNICEF Snowflake Ball where she not only performed, but also became the newest ambassador joining other artists like Selena Gomez.
— Katy Perry (@katyperry) December 3, 2013
According to reports, he stated that England’s is “adopting her now,” and that her latest album is the biggest album she’s had in the UK.
Of course he was speaking on her latest album Red which is still selling like hotcakes and is Taylor’s 2nd album to sell more than 1 million copies in it’s first week.
What’s Hot On JAMZ
- Beat My Tweet For Tickets To Universal Orlando’s® 25th Anniversary Concert Series: Pitbull
- Win Tickets To Insidious: Chapter 3 Advance Screening
- Win Tickets To One Magical Weekend’s Riptide
- Is Kanye West Saying ‘All Day’ or ‘Audi’?
- The Persuasions Say Jamie xx Didn’t Ask to Use Sample on New Song, Later Denied
- Lady Gaga Is a Blonde Again: See Her New Look
- Diplo, OG Maco, Riff Raff & CL Join Will Have You Repeating ‘Dr. Pepper’ Over and Over: Listen
- ‘Southpaw’ Soundtrack Executive Produced by Eminem, Features New Song ‘Phenomenal’
- Avicii’s ‘Waiting for Love’ Gets a Beautifully Animated Lyric Video
- Wiz Khalifa Is Releasing a ‘Rolling Papers 2′