Hot Right Now: Paul Walker’s Official Cause Of Death, Katy Perry UNICEF Ambassador, And Taylor Swift Is The UK’s Sweetheart
After actor Paul Walker passed away in a car accident over the Thanksgiving weekend, the official cause of death has been released.
According to USA Today the cause of death of Roger Rodas who was driving was a from multiple traumatic injuries and Paul Walker also died of traumatic injuries as well as thermal injuries.
Katy Perry is the newest ambassador for UNICEF.
She attended the Annual UNICEF Snowflake Ball where she not only performed, but also became the newest ambassador joining other artists like Selena Gomez.
— Katy Perry (@katyperry) December 3, 2013
According to reports, he stated that England’s is “adopting her now,” and that her latest album is the biggest album she’s had in the UK.
Of course he was speaking on her latest album Red which is still selling like hotcakes and is Taylor’s 2nd album to sell more than 1 million copies in it’s first week.
What’s Hot On JAMZ
- Miley Cyrus Says The Twerk Is So Last Year and Introduces The ‘Nae Nae’
- You Won’t Even Recognize Missy Elliott With Her Slim New Look!
- Meghan Trainor Almost Couldn’t Finish Her Debut Album After Going On Vocal Rest
- Iggy Azalea Responds to Divorce Claims On Twitter
- [PHOTOS] Busch Gardens Tampa Howl-O-Scream Zombies Invade 101.9 AMP Radio
- Mumford & Sons Back in the Studio for Third Album with Arctic Monkeys Producer James Ford
- Dillon Francis Remixes Deadmau5 Classic ‘Some Chords': Listen
- Paramount Acquires Rights to Steamy Fanfiction Starring Harry Styles
- Fall Out Boy Play Gladiators with Rick Ross in ‘Centuries’ Video: Watch
- Lena Dunham Says Taylor Swift’s New Bonus Track is Her ‘Someday Wedding Song’