Hot Right Now: Paul Walker’s Official Cause Of Death, Katy Perry UNICEF Ambassador, And Taylor Swift Is The UK’s Sweetheart
After actor Paul Walker passed away in a car accident over the Thanksgiving weekend, the official cause of death has been released.
According to USA Today the cause of death of Roger Rodas who was driving was a from multiple traumatic injuries and Paul Walker also died of traumatic injuries as well as thermal injuries.
Katy Perry is the newest ambassador for UNICEF.
She attended the Annual UNICEF Snowflake Ball where she not only performed, but also became the newest ambassador joining other artists like Selena Gomez.
— Katy Perry (@katyperry) December 3, 2013
According to reports, he stated that England’s is “adopting her now,” and that her latest album is the biggest album she’s had in the UK.
Of course he was speaking on her latest album Red which is still selling like hotcakes and is Taylor’s 2nd album to sell more than 1 million copies in it’s first week.
What’s Hot On JAMZ
- Miley Cyrus’ Sister Noah Says She’s Not Behind Anti-Nicki Minaj Facebook Posts
- Texas High School Students Use Drake Slogans to Decorate Parking Lot
- CeeLo Green Sings Over ‘Taxi’ Theme for ‘Sign Of The Times’
- Justin Bieber Teases ‘What Do You Mean?’ Video
- Watch a Woman Dance to Future after Wild Police Chase
- Meet Ed Sheeran & See Him In Concert
- Win Tickets To See 50 Cent
- Win Your Tickets To See 5 Seconds Of Summer!
- Enter Keyword To Win Tickets To Disney On Ice
- Avicii Debuts New Song ‘Pure Grinding’