‘The Voice’ Artists Tessanne Chin, Matthew Schuler Cover Katy Perry, One Direction
The fifth season of The Voice is coming to a close in two weeks and last night the top 6 artists each performed two songs; one chosen by their coaches and one as a dedication.
Two of the artists, Tessanne Chin and Matthew Schuler, both dedicated songs by two of our favorite JAMZ artists Katy Perry‘s “Unconditionally,” and One Direction‘s “Story of My Life,” both to their parents respectively.
Tessanne’s performance got her some recognition on Twitter from two artists who know a thing or two about performing on televised singing competitions; Kelly Clarkson (who is performing on tonight’s episode of the show) and Adam Lambert.
So I just saw the best vocal performance ever on @NBCTheVoice ….holy crap Tessanne can sing! Beautiful, just beautiful! And classy!
— Kelly Clarkson (@kelly_clarkson) December 3, 2013
Tessanne Chin betta SAAAAAAANG
— Adam Lambert (@adamlambert) December 3, 2013
Schuler took on 1D’s latest hit single “Story of My Life.”
Both artist did an amazing job, but the praise that Tessanne has been constantly receiving during the season is crazy, I am openly rooting for her and believe that she has big time star potential.
Follow Mean Jean on Twitter: @itsMeanJean
- Why Was Justin Bieber Honoring Japanese Murderers?
- Cra Cra Story Of The Day: Woman Sues After Husband Killed By Swan!
- Play It Or Don’t Play It: R5 “(I Can’t) Forget About You”
- Contestant On The Bachelorette Dies In Accident
- The Funniest Thing You Will See Today
- Ryan Lewis, Mother Talk Her Battle with HIV, New 30/30 Project
- Watch Coldplay Debut New Song ‘Oceans’
- Watch Pharrell’s Fantasy Video for ‘Marilyn Monroe’
- New York’s Electric Zoo to Return with Stricter Safety Measures
- Justin Bieber Apologizes, Pleads Ignorance After Dishonorable Selfie In Japan