Hot Right Now: Adam Levine Is ‘People’s’ Sexiest Man Alive, Kelly Clarkson Is Pregnant, Outkast Reuniting At Coachella?
There were some rumblings late last week on social media about this one, and it was confirmed one last nights results show of The Voice, Adam Levine is People‘s ‘Sexiest Man Alive.’ The issue hits stands this Friday, but if you’d like a preview you can check it out on People’s website.
Congratulations to Kelly Clarkson and her husband Brandon Blackstock; Blake Shelton‘s manager and the stepson of Reba McEntire, less than a month after the couple were married they are expecting their first child together. Kelly took to her Twitter page to make the announcement:
I’m pregnant!!! Brandon and I are so excited! Best early Christmas present ever :)
— Kelly Clarkson (@kelly_clarkson) November 19, 2013
This will be Kelly’s first child, Blackstock has two children from a previous relationship.
It looks like an Outkast reunion is on the way starting at next year’s Coachella Music Festival, Diddy’s REVOLT TV confirmed that the duo will be performing at music festivals around the country next year. This will mark the first time Big Boi and Andre 3000 hit the stage together since 2004.
Follow Mean Jean on Twitter: @itsMeanJean
- [PHOTOS] Jake Miller Performs At The U.S. Open Of Water Skiing
- We Can Survive Recap: Taylor Swift, Pharrell, Ariana Grande Dazzle the Hollywood Bowl
- Watch Kiesza Dance with Her Clothes in ‘No Enemiesz’ Video
- Watch Drake YOLO It Up, Do the Shmoney Dance at a Dave & Buster’s
- Watch Iggy Azalea’s ‘SNL’ Promo with Jim Carrey
- Danny DeVito Steals the Show in One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Video: Watch
- YG Jumps On Remix of Fergie’s ‘L.A. Love (La La)': Listen
- Iggy Azalea Releases ‘Beg For it,’ Featuring MØ: Listen
- Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, Pharrell & Tim McGraw to Perform on ‘A Very GRAMMY Christmas’
- Score A Pair Of Tickets To See Usher Live At The Amway Center On December 12th!