There were some rumblings late last week on social media about this one, and it was confirmed one last nights results show of The Voice, Adam Levine is People‘s ‘Sexiest Man Alive.’ The issue hits stands this Friday, but if you’d like a preview you can check it out on People’s website.
Congratulations to Kelly Clarkson and her husband Brandon Blackstock; Blake Shelton‘s manager and the stepson of Reba McEntire, less than a month after the couple were married they are expecting their first child together. Kelly took to her Twitter page to make the announcement:
I’m pregnant!!! Brandon and I are so excited! Best early Christmas present ever🙂
— Kelly Clarkson (@kelly_clarkson) November 19, 2013
This will be Kelly’s first child, Blackstock has two children from a previous relationship.
It looks like an Outkast reunion is on the way starting at next year’s Coachella Music Festival, Diddy’s REVOLT TV confirmed that the duo will be performing at music festivals around the country next year. This will mark the first time Big Boi and Andre 3000 hit the stage together since 2004.
Follow Mean Jean on Twitter: @itsMeanJean
- OneRepublic on Working with Peter Gabriel on ‘Oh My My’
- Lady Gaga’s Isolated ‘SNL’ Vocals Show She’s in a League of Her Own
- 2 Chainz Announces New Mixtape ‘The Hibachi for Lunch’
- Nick Jonas Battle Raps Kevin Hart
- Learn To Think For Yourself & Do Your Research
- “That’s So Raven” Is Coming Back To Disney
- Miley Cyrus Dishes about Engagement Ring from Liam Hemsworth
- Jay Z Set to Play Cleveland on November 4th for Hillary Clinton
- Shakira and Rapper Black M Drop French-English Duet ‘Comme Moi’
- How To Make A Pumpkin Serve “Hallo-Wine”