There were some rumblings late last week on social media about this one, and it was confirmed one last nights results show of The Voice, Adam Levine is People‘s ‘Sexiest Man Alive.’ The issue hits stands this Friday, but if you’d like a preview you can check it out on People’s website.
Congratulations to Kelly Clarkson and her husband Brandon Blackstock; Blake Shelton‘s manager and the stepson of Reba McEntire, less than a month after the couple were married they are expecting their first child together. Kelly took to her Twitter page to make the announcement:
I’m pregnant!!! Brandon and I are so excited! Best early Christmas present ever 🙂
— Kelly Clarkson (@kelly_clarkson) November 19, 2013
This will be Kelly’s first child, Blackstock has two children from a previous relationship.
It looks like an Outkast reunion is on the way starting at next year’s Coachella Music Festival, Diddy’s REVOLT TV confirmed that the duo will be performing at music festivals around the country next year. This will mark the first time Big Boi and Andre 3000 hit the stage together since 2004.
Follow Mean Jean on Twitter: @itsMeanJean
- Britney Spears Waited 5 Months to Call Boyfriend Sam Asghari
- Sean Spicer Fact Checked Back to Beyoncé
- Iggy Azalea Steps Into The New Year With A New Boo
- A Kanye College Course Is Really A Thing
- The Weeknd Subtly Jabs Justin Bieber Over ‘Wack’ Insult
- Troy Carter Went From Jazzy Jeff’s Sidekick to Industry Mogul
- Chris Brown Claps Back at Aziz Ansari Over Donald Trump Comparison
- Lady Gaga’s Super Bowl Halftime Show Performance will be Really Expensive
- Rihanna Turns Up in Style at Women’s March
- Twenty One Pilots, Frank Ocean, Chance The Rapper to Headline Sasquatch Festival