There were some rumblings late last week on social media about this one, and it was confirmed one last nights results show of The Voice, Adam Levine is People‘s ‘Sexiest Man Alive.’ The issue hits stands this Friday, but if you’d like a preview you can check it out on People’s website.
Congratulations to Kelly Clarkson and her husband Brandon Blackstock; Blake Shelton‘s manager and the stepson of Reba McEntire, less than a month after the couple were married they are expecting their first child together. Kelly took to her Twitter page to make the announcement:
I’m pregnant!!! Brandon and I are so excited! Best early Christmas present ever 🙂
— Kelly Clarkson (@kelly_clarkson) November 19, 2013
This will be Kelly’s first child, Blackstock has two children from a previous relationship.
It looks like an Outkast reunion is on the way starting at next year’s Coachella Music Festival, Diddy’s REVOLT TV confirmed that the duo will be performing at music festivals around the country next year. This will mark the first time Big Boi and Andre 3000 hit the stage together since 2004.
Follow Mean Jean on Twitter: @itsMeanJean
- Watch Justin Bieber Play Beethoven on Piano
- Britney Spears Wants You to Know She Sings Live
- Giant Live Lobster Found In Luggage
- Kendrick Lamar Drops Intense ‘Element’ Video
- Lana Del Rey Explains ‘Lust for Life’ Album Title to Stevie Nicks
- Iggy Azalea Responds to Halsey’s Diss: ‘I Don’t Know Her’
- Justin Bieber Calls Drake ‘Best of Our Generation’
- Bruno Mars & David Guetta Drop ‘Versace on The Floor’ Remix
- Watch Taylor Swift Congratulate Russell Westbrook on NBA MVP
- Nick Jonas Debuts ‘Remember I Told You’ Video with Anne-Marie, Mike Posner