UPDATE: George Zimmerman released Tuesday afternoon after posting $9000 bond. While out on bond, Zimmerman cannot possess any firearms or ammunition, cannot have any contact with girlfriend Samantha Scheibe, cannot travel outside of Florida and has to wear an impact monitoring device to track his movements.
Zimmerman wanted to tell his side of the story so during the 911 call, (the one he made after Scheibe called the police) he disclosed his girlfriend’s pregnancy was the reason for the heated argument.
Scheibe said she wanted to raise the baby on her own according to Zimmerman and that’s when the argument began. Scheibe however, denied being pregnant to the deputies. Can you blame the woman. What was she even thinking?
George Zimmerman will be facing a Seminole County judge this afternoon around 1pm.
What’s Hot on JAMZ?
- Charlie Puth On Music: “Hip Hop Has Never Been So Relevant In Pop Music”
- Watch Charlie Puth’s Steamy New ‘Attention’ Video
- The Chainsmokers’ Spelling Error Goes Viral
- Lil Wayne Cuts Idaho Show Short, Sics ‘Goon Squad’ on Fan
- Happy International Lemonade Day
- Beat My Tweet To Win Fandango Movie Passes
- Migos’ Quavo Drops $35k on Napoleon Chain
- Jennifer Lopez Opens Up about A-Rod on ‘Ellen’
- Rihanna and Lupita Nyong’o Down for New Movie
- Justin Bieber Reflects on 2014 DUI Arrest