UPDATE: George Zimmerman released Tuesday afternoon after posting $9000 bond. While out on bond, Zimmerman cannot possess any firearms or ammunition, cannot have any contact with girlfriend Samantha Scheibe, cannot travel outside of Florida and has to wear an impact monitoring device to track his movements.
Zimmerman wanted to tell his side of the story so during the 911 call, (the one he made after Scheibe called the police) he disclosed his girlfriend’s pregnancy was the reason for the heated argument.
Scheibe said she wanted to raise the baby on her own according to Zimmerman and that’s when the argument began. Scheibe however, denied being pregnant to the deputies. Can you blame the woman. What was she even thinking?
George Zimmerman will be facing a Seminole County judge this afternoon around 1pm.
What’s Hot on JAMZ?
- Liam Payne Makes ‘Sexiest Chips Ever’
- A Great Big World Struggle with MS on ‘Won’t Stop Running’
- Win Tickets To See Fifth Harmony This Weekend Of Winning
- P!nk Turns Pink During Johnny Depp Surprise
- Chewbacca Mom Gets a Lesson from J.J. Abrams: Watch
- Paul McCartney Calls Kanye West a Monster
- Kanye and Kim Celebrate Their 2nd Wedding Anniversary
- Exclusive Fifth Harmony Presale For AMP Listeners
- Drake’s ‘Views’ Obliterates Streaming Records
- Beyoncé Weathers Lightning Storm, Pays Tribute to Prince in Minneapolis