UPDATE: George Zimmerman released Tuesday afternoon after posting $9000 bond. While out on bond, Zimmerman cannot possess any firearms or ammunition, cannot have any contact with girlfriend Samantha Scheibe, cannot travel outside of Florida and has to wear an impact monitoring device to track his movements.
Zimmerman wanted to tell his side of the story so during the 911 call, (the one he made after Scheibe called the police) he disclosed his girlfriend’s pregnancy was the reason for the heated argument.
Scheibe said she wanted to raise the baby on her own according to Zimmerman and that’s when the argument began. Scheibe however, denied being pregnant to the deputies. Can you blame the woman. What was she even thinking?
George Zimmerman will be facing a Seminole County judge this afternoon around 1pm.
What’s Hot on JAMZ?
- Ice Cube will Buy 10 Pairs of Big Ballers if Lavar Ball Makes this Shot
- Niall Horan Calls Eagles’ Don Henley ‘Dad’
- National Wine Day In GIFs
- The Boss Is Away Is Trending And We Love It
- Amber Rose Relives Terrifying Home Invasion, ‘I Cried All Day Long’
- Lana Del Rey’s New ‘Socially Aware’ Album ‘Lust For Life’ Drops July 21
- Mariah Carey Pays Tribute to Fan who Died in Manchester Bombing
- “All The Feels” For 5.25.17
- DJ Khaled Confirms Rihanna Appearance on ‘Grateful’
- Majority of People Eat While They Drive