UPDATE: George Zimmerman released Tuesday afternoon after posting $9000 bond. While out on bond, Zimmerman cannot possess any firearms or ammunition, cannot have any contact with girlfriend Samantha Scheibe, cannot travel outside of Florida and has to wear an impact monitoring device to track his movements.
Zimmerman wanted to tell his side of the story so during the 911 call, (the one he made after Scheibe called the police) he disclosed his girlfriend’s pregnancy was the reason for the heated argument.
Scheibe said she wanted to raise the baby on her own according to Zimmerman and that’s when the argument began. Scheibe however, denied being pregnant to the deputies. Can you blame the woman. What was she even thinking?
George Zimmerman will be facing a Seminole County judge this afternoon around 1pm.
What’s Hot on JAMZ?
- Celebrate National Puppy Day With These Cute Videos
- Chainsmokers, Keith Urban, Aerosmith to Play NCAA March Madness Music Festival
- Get Ready To Watch Major Movie Releases At Home
- 5 Costly Songwriting Similarities
- Asking Siri About 108 Will Dial 911
- Diddy Releases Statement on ‘Reverse-Racism’ Lawsuit Claim
- Next Set Of Emojis Coming Soon
- Daily Dish For 3.23.17
- Dave Chappelle Impersonates Drake, Lil Wayne
- Fifth Harmony’s Lauren Jauregui Bares Almost All for Photo Shoot