UPDATE: George Zimmerman released Tuesday afternoon after posting $9000 bond. While out on bond, Zimmerman cannot possess any firearms or ammunition, cannot have any contact with girlfriend Samantha Scheibe, cannot travel outside of Florida and has to wear an impact monitoring device to track his movements.
Zimmerman wanted to tell his side of the story so during the 911 call, (the one he made after Scheibe called the police) he disclosed his girlfriend’s pregnancy was the reason for the heated argument.
Scheibe said she wanted to raise the baby on her own according to Zimmerman and that’s when the argument began. Scheibe however, denied being pregnant to the deputies. Can you blame the woman. What was she even thinking?
George Zimmerman will be facing a Seminole County judge this afternoon around 1pm.
What’s Hot on JAMZ?
- Jhené Aiko is the Latest Artist to Pose Nude for PETA
- Watch The Trailer For “Transformers: The Last Kings”
- Mariah Carey & DJ Khaled Star in ‘Keys To Christmas’
- Lady Gaga Slays At The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show
- 2017 GRAMMYs: 9 Biggest Snubs
- Flo Rida Imagines Life as a ‘Zillionaire’ in New Video
- Lady Gaga Clarifies PTSD Comments
- Artists React to GRAMMY Nominations
- Chance the Rapper’s Streaming Advocacy Pays Off with 7 GRAMMY Nods
- The Top Movies of 2016