UPDATE: George Zimmerman released Tuesday afternoon after posting $9000 bond. While out on bond, Zimmerman cannot possess any firearms or ammunition, cannot have any contact with girlfriend Samantha Scheibe, cannot travel outside of Florida and has to wear an impact monitoring device to track his movements.
Zimmerman wanted to tell his side of the story so during the 911 call, (the one he made after Scheibe called the police) he disclosed his girlfriend’s pregnancy was the reason for the heated argument.
Scheibe said she wanted to raise the baby on her own according to Zimmerman and that’s when the argument began. Scheibe however, denied being pregnant to the deputies. Can you blame the woman. What was she even thinking?
George Zimmerman will be facing a Seminole County judge this afternoon around 1pm.
What’s Hot on JAMZ?
- Bruno Mars, Ariana Grande, Backstreet Boys and More Light Up We Can Survive 2016
- Backstreet Boys Surprise Crowd at CBS Radio’s ‘We Can Survive’ Concert
- Lady Gaga Discusses Sonja, from Her Song ‘Grigio Girls’
- Play Show Tune Tuesdays & Win ‘Keeping Up With The Joneses’ Movie Passes
- Beat My Tweet To Win Yandel Tickets
- Play Battle Of The Hoods To Win Tickets To See Sia On Tour
- Listen To Win Tickets, Meet And Greets And Sound Check Party Passes To Alessia Cara
- Play “What’s In Jill’s Purse?!” To Win Tickets To See Kanye West
- Taylor Swift’s Cat is Keeping Her Awake
- Danie B Takes On Halloween Horror Nights Again