This song reminds me a lot of Chris Brown‘s “Take You Down,” which at the time it was released was a huge shock to music fans at the time, based off the sexual content. Looks like Biebs is trying to turn the corner from an artist that’s geared towards a younger audience to making music for adults. It will be interesting to see how much more his content will change, and if an older audience will accept his new music.
I do wonder though, if he is going to start pulling crazy stunts ala Miley Cyrus. Hopefully not because with Miley it’s to the point where people are talking about her music second, and her ridiculous actions first.
— Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) November 18, 2013
Follow Mean Jean on Twitter: @itsMeanJean
- Migos Clarify ILoveMakonnen Comments, Might Play Gay Club
- Lorde Declares Her Love for Creme Eggs
- Glitter Tears Are A Festival Season Must
- Nicki Minaj, Zendaya Weigh in on Bill O’Reilly’s Controversial Maxine Waters Comments
- Harry Styles to Perform Debut Single on ‘Saturday Night Live’
- Don’t Party Too Hard For Spring Break
- Calvin Harris Announces New Track ‘Heatstroke’ Featuring Ariana Grande, Pharrell & Young Thug
- Check Out The New Spider-Man:Homecoming Trailer Here
- “Chad & Jill” Celebrate 1 Year On-The-Air [AUDIO]
- Katy Perry Pays Tribute to Fan Who Died in Car Accident