New Music: Justin Bieber – “PYD” (Ft. R. Kelly)
This song reminds me a lot of Chris Brown‘s “Take You Down,” which at the time it was released was a huge shock to music fans at the time, based off the sexual content. Looks like Biebs is trying to turn the corner from an artist that’s geared towards a younger audience to making music for adults. It will be interesting to see how much more his content will change, and if an older audience will accept his new music.
I do wonder though, if he is going to start pulling crazy stunts ala Miley Cyrus. Hopefully not because with Miley it’s to the point where people are talking about her music second, and her ridiculous actions first.
— Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) November 18, 2013
Follow Mean Jean on Twitter: @itsMeanJean
- Which ‘Walking Dead’ Character Has the Most Kills?
- Common Loses Commencement Speech Over Cop Killer Song
- Trooper Reprimanded, Needs Counseling for Taking Picture with Snoop Dogg
- [PHOTOS] Tori Kelly’s LA Connect Green Room Performance
- Lana Del Rey Announces Brief Summer Tour with Grimes
- Avril Lavigne Reveals Her Mystery Illness: Lyme Disease
- This Is How Beyonce & Blue Ivy Floss
- Pharrell, Cara Delevingne Perform ‘CC the World’ at Chanel Show: Watch
- YouTube’s April Fools’ Music Prank Will Blow Your Mind
- iZombie Recap: Episode 3, ‘The Exterminator’