This song reminds me a lot of Chris Brown‘s “Take You Down,” which at the time it was released was a huge shock to music fans at the time, based off the sexual content. Looks like Biebs is trying to turn the corner from an artist that’s geared towards a younger audience to making music for adults. It will be interesting to see how much more his content will change, and if an older audience will accept his new music.
I do wonder though, if he is going to start pulling crazy stunts ala Miley Cyrus. Hopefully not because with Miley it’s to the point where people are talking about her music second, and her ridiculous actions first.
— Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) November 18, 2013
Follow Mean Jean on Twitter: @itsMeanJean
- Ludacris Song ‘Move’ Used as Anti-Trump Chant in Atlanta
- Nick Jonas Wishes Demi Lovato a Happy Birthday with Adorable Throwback Photo
- Taylor Swift Shares Mysterious Video on Social Media
- These Solar Eclipse Tweets Will Have You Laughing All Day
- “All The Feels” For 8.21.17
- Here’s An Alternative To Solar Eclipse Glasses
- Dr. Dre Is Back to Work and Grooving Out to Steely Dan
- Harry Styles Gets His Own BBC Special
- Ed Sheeran to Play Washington Living Room
- Freebies During The Solar Eclipse