New Music: Justin Bieber – “PYD” (Ft. R. Kelly)
This song reminds me a lot of Chris Brown‘s “Take You Down,” which at the time it was released was a huge shock to music fans at the time, based off the sexual content. Looks like Biebs is trying to turn the corner from an artist that’s geared towards a younger audience to making music for adults. It will be interesting to see how much more his content will change, and if an older audience will accept his new music.
I do wonder though, if he is going to start pulling crazy stunts ala Miley Cyrus. Hopefully not because with Miley it’s to the point where people are talking about her music second, and her ridiculous actions first.
— Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) November 18, 2013
Follow Mean Jean on Twitter: @itsMeanJean
- Nae Nae Dance Originators Tell Miley Cyrus She’s Doing it Wrong
- Interview: Bea Miller Dreams of Ed Sheeran, Nirvana, Non-Slutty Halloween Costumes
- Chris Brown Settles D.C. Assault Lawsuit
- Pharrell Teases New N.E.R.D. Album
- Nicki Minaj Drops ‘Pinkprint’ Teaser on Instagram: Watch
- Lorde Calls Kanye West Her ‘Idol,’ Discusses Their Awkward First Phone Call
- Kendrick Lamar Performs ‘i’ at LeBron James’ First Home Game in Cleveland: Watch
- New Music To Know: Dej Loaf Puts Detroit on the Map, Again
- Robin Thicke and Pharrell Williams to Face Marvin Gaye’s Family in Court Over Alleged ‘Blurred Lines’ Ripoff
- Trick-Or-Eat And Celebrate This Halloween FOR FREE!