This song reminds me a lot of Chris Brown‘s “Take You Down,” which at the time it was released was a huge shock to music fans at the time, based off the sexual content. Looks like Biebs is trying to turn the corner from an artist that’s geared towards a younger audience to making music for adults. It will be interesting to see how much more his content will change, and if an older audience will accept his new music.
I do wonder though, if he is going to start pulling crazy stunts ala Miley Cyrus. Hopefully not because with Miley it’s to the point where people are talking about her music second, and her ridiculous actions first.
— Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) November 18, 2013
Follow Mean Jean on Twitter: @itsMeanJean
- Play Battle Of The Hoods To Win Pitbull Tickets
- Beat My Tweet To Win Tickets To RARE Orlando
- Play Show Tune Tuesday To Win Tickets To The ‘I Love The 90’s Tour’
- Britney Spears Reveals Dream Car
- 8 Amazing Instagrams from Drake & Future’s ‘Summer Sixteen Tour’
- Gwen Stefani Shows Multi-Generational Appeal at Jones Beach Concert
- DJ Khaled on Police Brutality: ‘I Can’t Believe What’s Going On’
- [LISTEN] John Leguizamo Of ‘Ice Age: Collision Course’ With Chad & Jill
- [WATCH] Celebrate Selena Gomez 24th Birthday With Her Top 5 Hits
- 5 Seconds of Summer Fight Ghosts in New Video ‘Girls Talk Boys’