This song reminds me a lot of Chris Brown‘s “Take You Down,” which at the time it was released was a huge shock to music fans at the time, based off the sexual content. Looks like Biebs is trying to turn the corner from an artist that’s geared towards a younger audience to making music for adults. It will be interesting to see how much more his content will change, and if an older audience will accept his new music.
I do wonder though, if he is going to start pulling crazy stunts ala Miley Cyrus. Hopefully not because with Miley it’s to the point where people are talking about her music second, and her ridiculous actions first.
— Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) November 18, 2013
Follow Mean Jean on Twitter: @itsMeanJean
- Watch Justin Bieber Play Beethoven on Piano
- Britney Spears Wants You to Know She Sings Live
- Giant Live Lobster Found In Luggage
- Kendrick Lamar Drops Intense ‘Element’ Video
- Lana Del Rey Explains ‘Lust for Life’ Album Title to Stevie Nicks
- Iggy Azalea Responds to Halsey’s Diss: ‘I Don’t Know Her’
- Justin Bieber Calls Drake ‘Best of Our Generation’
- Bruno Mars & David Guetta Drop ‘Versace on The Floor’ Remix
- Watch Taylor Swift Congratulate Russell Westbrook on NBA MVP
- Nick Jonas Debuts ‘Remember I Told You’ Video with Anne-Marie, Mike Posner