This song reminds me a lot of Chris Brown‘s “Take You Down,” which at the time it was released was a huge shock to music fans at the time, based off the sexual content. Looks like Biebs is trying to turn the corner from an artist that’s geared towards a younger audience to making music for adults. It will be interesting to see how much more his content will change, and if an older audience will accept his new music.
I do wonder though, if he is going to start pulling crazy stunts ala Miley Cyrus. Hopefully not because with Miley it’s to the point where people are talking about her music second, and her ridiculous actions first.
— Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) November 18, 2013
Follow Mean Jean on Twitter: @itsMeanJean
- Win A Barbecue Grill Courtesy Of Hellmann’s This Memorial Day!
- Zayn Malik’s Sophomore Album Has ‘More Optimistic Tone’
- How A Rihanna Meme Led To A Real-life Netflix Movie
- Justin Bieber Tackles Kendrick Lamar’s ‘Humble’
- Kim Kardashian Wishes Kanye West a Happy Anniversary
- Ariana Grande Officially Suspends Dangerous Woman Tour Dates
- Nicki Minaj won’t ‘Operate in Fear’ after Manchester Bombing
- Nick Jonas Decides to Convey Positivity on New Music
- Supreme to Release Special Michael Jackson Collection
- Runway To Hope Orlando