Hot Right Now: Lady Gaga & R. Kelly Perform On ‘SNL,’ Kanye Releasing New Music Video This Week On ‘Ellen,’ Lamar Odom Headed Back To The NBA
Her new album ARTPOP is out and poised to top the charts this week, so Lady Gaga made a stop by SNL to promote her new album and single “Do What U Want,” (ft. R. Kelly). Things got a little steamy during the performance and it seemed like Kelly was literally doing what he wanted with Gaga’s body.
Kanye West is set to debut the music video for his new single “Bound 2,” on The Ellen Show of all places, Ellen took to her Twitter to make the announcement, she also hinted that Kanye’s fiance Kim Kardashian might be in the video. If you can catch it there’s a reference to Kanye’s “Stronger,” in that tweet.
Big news: @KanyeWest is on my show next week to premiere his music video. Can’t say I’m surprised. I heard he’d do anything for a blond…woman
— Ellen DeGeneres (@TheEllenShow) November 16, 2013
Looks like Lamar Odom might be heading back to work, and in the city where he won two rings with the Lakers. The LA Times is reporting that there is mutual interest with Odom and the Clippers, where he would be making his third stop with the team. I wonder if him being back to work will help his relationship with Khloe?
Follow Mean Jean on Twitter: @itsMeanJean
- Enter Keyword To Win Ed Sheeran Tickets
- Prince Removes Music From All Streaming Services Except TIDAL
- Eminem Interviewed by Stephen Colbert on Real Michigan Cable Access Show
- Barack Obama Listened to Outkast and The Black Keys on July 1, 2015
- Interview: Adam Lambert on ‘The Original High,’ ’80s Covers, Queen and Broadway
- Watch the Dark New Trailer for Aaron Sorkin’s ‘Steve Jobs’
- ‘Roots’ Is Getting Rebooted with Laurence Fishburne as Alex Haley
- Interview: Joy Williams Lets Down the Walls on Solo Album ‘Venus’
- There’s No Actual Bad Blood Between Selena Gomez & Katy Perry
- Win A Trip To See One Direction In New Jersey