Hot Right Now: Lady Gaga & R. Kelly Perform On ‘SNL,’ Kanye Releasing New Music Video This Week On ‘Ellen,’ Lamar Odom Headed Back To The NBA
Her new album ARTPOP is out and poised to top the charts this week, so Lady Gaga made a stop by SNL to promote her new album and single “Do What U Want,” (ft. R. Kelly). Things got a little steamy during the performance and it seemed like Kelly was literally doing what he wanted with Gaga’s body.
Kanye West is set to debut the music video for his new single “Bound 2,” on The Ellen Show of all places, Ellen took to her Twitter to make the announcement, she also hinted that Kanye’s fiance Kim Kardashian might be in the video. If you can catch it there’s a reference to Kanye’s “Stronger,” in that tweet.
Big news: @KanyeWest is on my show next week to premiere his music video. Can’t say I’m surprised. I heard he’d do anything for a blond…woman
— Ellen DeGeneres (@TheEllenShow) November 16, 2013
Looks like Lamar Odom might be heading back to work, and in the city where he won two rings with the Lakers. The LA Times is reporting that there is mutual interest with Odom and the Clippers, where he would be making his third stop with the team. I wonder if him being back to work will help his relationship with Khloe?
Follow Mean Jean on Twitter: @itsMeanJean
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Win A Gift Certificate For ‘Antojito’s Authenic Mexican Food’ At Universal CityWalk ®
- [PHOTOS] 1019 AMP Radio Switch Party With Rixton
- Steve Aoki ‘Cakes’ Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan After Emergency Pooch Training
- Tiesto, Hardwell, Calvin Harris & Steve Angello Lead Electric Daisy Carnival NY 2014 Lineup
- Jennifer Lopez’s Drops New Single, ‘I Luh Ya Papi’ Featuring French Montana
- Skrillex & Boys Noize Go Interstellar for New Dog Blood Video ‘Chella Ride’
- New Study Finds That Some People Are Incapable of Enjoying Music