Hot Right Now: Rihanna To Receive ICON Award At The AMA’s, Katy Perry Teases “Unconditionally” Music Video, Chris Brown Is Out Of Rehab & On The Move
The American Music Awards are taking place next Sunday live from Los Angeles and they will be handing out their first ever ICON Award to one Robin Fenty, you might know her as Rihanna though. The shows producer, Larry Klien, had the following to say:
The first-ever Icon Award was created to honor an artist whose body of work has made a profound influence over pop music on a global level. Rihanna’s iconic and innovative sound has enabled her to become one of the most influential and bestselling artists of all time.
Congrats to Rihanna! She’ll also be hitting the stage during the show.
Katy Perry released a teaser of the video for her new song, “Unconditionally” yesterday. It looks like she dropped some serious cash on the video which comes equipped with chandeliers, ball gowns and a lot of fancy furniture. The video looks to be much less of the “cartoony” Katy we’ve come to know and love and shows a more sophisticated Katy.
Chris Brown is out of rehab and on the move. He left the Malibu rehab facility he has been at for the past few weeks to finish up the remainder of his community service and apparently he liked Malibu enough to move there! He put his Hollywood Hills home up for sale after being fined for tagging graffiti on the outside of the $1.5 million house.
Follow Mean Jean on Twitter: @itsMeanJean
- Small Car Things Everyone Should Know How To Do
- Reality Check For 3/31/15: Jay-Zs new Streaming Service TIDAL, Bieber Roast, McDonald’s All Day Breakfast
- This Is What TIDAL Looked Like in 1919
- 9 Ways to Get Your Zombie Fix After ‘The Walking Dead’ Season Finale
- Martin Garrix Debuts Ed Sheeran-Featuring Song ‘Rewind Repeat It’ at Ultra: Watch
- No, Kanye West’s ‘So Help Me God’ Is Not on TIDAL Right Now
- Robert Plant & Diplo May Be Collaborating
- Stream Jay Z’s TIDAL Press Conference
- Deadmau5 Blasts Krewella for Allegedly Unplugged Set at Ultra
- Did TIDAL’s Star-Studded Promo Use Producer’s Song Without Asking?