Hot Right Now: Rihanna To Receive ICON Award At The AMA’s, Katy Perry Teases “Unconditionally” Music Video, Chris Brown Is Out Of Rehab & On The Move
The American Music Awards are taking place next Sunday live from Los Angeles and they will be handing out their first ever ICON Award to one Robin Fenty, you might know her as Rihanna though. The shows producer, Larry Klien, had the following to say:
The first-ever Icon Award was created to honor an artist whose body of work has made a profound influence over pop music on a global level. Rihanna’s iconic and innovative sound has enabled her to become one of the most influential and bestselling artists of all time.
Congrats to Rihanna! She’ll also be hitting the stage during the show.
Katy Perry released a teaser of the video for her new song, “Unconditionally” yesterday. It looks like she dropped some serious cash on the video which comes equipped with chandeliers, ball gowns and a lot of fancy furniture. The video looks to be much less of the “cartoony” Katy we’ve come to know and love and shows a more sophisticated Katy.
Chris Brown is out of rehab and on the move. He left the Malibu rehab facility he has been at for the past few weeks to finish up the remainder of his community service and apparently he liked Malibu enough to move there! He put his Hollywood Hills home up for sale after being fined for tagging graffiti on the outside of the $1.5 million house.
Follow Mean Jean on Twitter: @itsMeanJean
- Taco Bell Introduces New Cap’N Crunch Donut Desserts!
- Beyonce Extends Empire With Vegan Meal Delivery
- Beat My Tweet To Win Two Tickets To Kalin And Myles
- Alesso Dances His Way From Nerd to Heartthrob in ‘Cool’ Video: Watch
- Impact: Kelly Clarkson Returns to Pop on ‘Piece By Piece’
- People on Twitter Really Don’t Want to Hear House of Cards Spoilers
- Snoop Dogg & Pharrell Can’t Stop Dancing in New ‘Bush’ Trailer: Watch
- VIP And Backstage Passes At Cash Cash Show
- Kelly Clarkson Says Her Husband Is the Only Person She’s Ever Truly Loved
- Watch King Kong Punch a Shark in David Guetta’s ‘What I Did for Love’ Video