The American Music Awards are taking place next Sunday live from Los Angeles and they will be handing out their first ever ICON Award to one Robin Fenty, you might know her as Rihanna though. The shows producer, Larry Klien, had the following to say:
The first-ever Icon Award was created to honor an artist whose body of work has made a profound influence over pop music on a global level. Rihanna’s iconic and innovative sound has enabled her to become one of the most influential and bestselling artists of all time.
Congrats to Rihanna! She’ll also be hitting the stage during the show.
Katy Perry released a teaser of the video for her new song, “Unconditionally” yesterday. It looks like she dropped some serious cash on the video which comes equipped with chandeliers, ball gowns and a lot of fancy furniture. The video looks to be much less of the “cartoony” Katy we’ve come to know and love and shows a more sophisticated Katy.
Chris Brown is out of rehab and on the move. He left the Malibu rehab facility he has been at for the past few weeks to finish up the remainder of his community service and apparently he liked Malibu enough to move there! He put his Hollywood Hills home up for sale after being fined for tagging graffiti on the outside of the $1.5 million house.
Follow Mean Jean on Twitter: @itsMeanJean
- Fall Out Boy’s Patrick Stump to Sing National Anthem for World Series Game 3
- Chance The Rapper Appreciates Dwyane Wade’s Apology
- Britney Spears Kid’s Have Final Say on Instagram Pics
- Lady Gaga Drops the ‘Illusion’ on ‘Joanne’
- Danie B Tackles Halloween Horror Nights For The Third Time
- Calvin Harris Drops “My Way” Video
- 5 Best Songs on Meek Mill’s ‘Dreamchasers 4’
- Little Mix Want Real Men in ‘You Gotta Not’: Listen
- Charli XCX Keeps It Going with ‘After the Afterparty’
- Amy Schumer Says Her ‘My Formation’ Video was Never a Parody