The American Music Awards are taking place next Sunday live from Los Angeles and they will be handing out their first ever ICON Award to one Robin Fenty, you might know her as Rihanna though. The shows producer, Larry Klien, had the following to say:
The first-ever Icon Award was created to honor an artist whose body of work has made a profound influence over pop music on a global level. Rihanna’s iconic and innovative sound has enabled her to become one of the most influential and bestselling artists of all time.
Congrats to Rihanna! She’ll also be hitting the stage during the show.
Katy Perry released a teaser of the video for her new song, “Unconditionally” yesterday. It looks like she dropped some serious cash on the video which comes equipped with chandeliers, ball gowns and a lot of fancy furniture. The video looks to be much less of the “cartoony” Katy we’ve come to know and love and shows a more sophisticated Katy.
Chris Brown is out of rehab and on the move. He left the Malibu rehab facility he has been at for the past few weeks to finish up the remainder of his community service and apparently he liked Malibu enough to move there! He put his Hollywood Hills home up for sale after being fined for tagging graffiti on the outside of the $1.5 million house.
Follow Mean Jean on Twitter: @itsMeanJean
- Come Join Chad & Jill For The “Circus” Of Fun At The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye
- Nicki Minaj Celebrates Birthday with Meek Mill in Paradise
- [Photos] Chad & Jill Live at the Coca-Cola Orlando Eye
- Congress Passes Act to Fight Online Scalping
- French Montana: Kanye’s ‘Doing Great’
- Justin Bieber Has Most Views on Vevo in 2016, 1.8 Billion
- Louis Tomlinson’s Mother Dies from Leukemia
- Wyclef Jean and Young Thug Share ‘I Swear’ Video
- Vic Mensa Freestyles ‘Heathens’ about Chicago Gun Violence
- Taylor Swift, Zayn Malik Collaborate on ‘I Don’t Wanna Live Forever’