The American Music Awards are taking place next Sunday live from Los Angeles and they will be handing out their first ever ICON Award to one Robin Fenty, you might know her as Rihanna though. The shows producer, Larry Klien, had the following to say:
The first-ever Icon Award was created to honor an artist whose body of work has made a profound influence over pop music on a global level. Rihanna’s iconic and innovative sound has enabled her to become one of the most influential and bestselling artists of all time.
Congrats to Rihanna! She’ll also be hitting the stage during the show.
Katy Perry released a teaser of the video for her new song, “Unconditionally” yesterday. It looks like she dropped some serious cash on the video which comes equipped with chandeliers, ball gowns and a lot of fancy furniture. The video looks to be much less of the “cartoony” Katy we’ve come to know and love and shows a more sophisticated Katy.
Chris Brown is out of rehab and on the move. He left the Malibu rehab facility he has been at for the past few weeks to finish up the remainder of his community service and apparently he liked Malibu enough to move there! He put his Hollywood Hills home up for sale after being fined for tagging graffiti on the outside of the $1.5 million house.
Follow Mean Jean on Twitter: @itsMeanJean
- 6 Tips For Bringing A Date To Thanksgiving
- Adele’s “Hello” In 25 Different Styles!
- Kylie Jenner Denies Tyga Breakup Rumors
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- SeaWorld’s “Blue Friday” Includes BOGO Annual Passes
- 2 Chainz Debuts Ugly Christmas Sweater Line & ‘BFF’ Music Video
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’
- Swizz Beatz Reveals Secret Message from Barack Obama, Plays KRS One Snippet
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green
- Watch Kelsea Ballerini Perform ‘Should’ve Been Us’ with Tori Kelly