Cole Vosbury Performs Miguel’s “Adorn” On ‘The Voice’
I am a HUGE fan of NBC’s The Voice, and my favorite part of the show is when the artists perform unexpected songs and put their own twist on them. This is exactly what happened last night as Team Blake‘s Cole Vosbury was given “Adorn,” by Miguel to perform in his second performance in the live shows.
Vosbury, the same guy who chose to perform “Movin’ on Up,” (the theme song to the Jefferson’s TV show from the 70s) for his blind audition took the song and really made it his own. I thought he did an awesome job, and the obvious reason is because he clearly wasn’t going to sound like Miguel so instead of trying to mimic what Miguel does, he was able to turn it into something new and fresh sounding.
— Mean Jean (@itsMeanJean) November 12, 2013
Follow Mean Jean on Twitter: @itsMeanJean
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Win A Gift Certificate For ‘Antojito’s Authenic Mexican Food’ At Universal CityWalk ®
- [PHOTOS] 1019 AMP Radio Switch Party With Rixton