Cole Vosbury Performs Miguel’s “Adorn” On ‘The Voice’
I am a HUGE fan of NBC’s The Voice, and my favorite part of the show is when the artists perform unexpected songs and put their own twist on them. This is exactly what happened last night as Team Blake‘s Cole Vosbury was given “Adorn,” by Miguel to perform in his second performance in the live shows.
Vosbury, the same guy who chose to perform “Movin’ on Up,” (the theme song to the Jefferson’s TV show from the 70s) for his blind audition took the song and really made it his own. I thought he did an awesome job, and the obvious reason is because he clearly wasn’t going to sound like Miguel so instead of trying to mimic what Miguel does, he was able to turn it into something new and fresh sounding.
— Mean Jean (@itsMeanJean) November 12, 2013
Follow Mean Jean on Twitter: @itsMeanJean
- Kanye West Debuts New Track ‘Why U Mad?’ Featuring Vic Mensa: Watch
- Taylor Swift Grants Last Wish of 4-Year-Old Fan with Terminal Cancer
- Arrest Made in Fatal Stabbing of Nicki Minaj’s Road Crew Member
- Reality Check for 3/4/15: Carrie Underwood’s New Baby, Katy Perry And The NFL, Best Video Snapchat Resume
- Kid Cudi Shares Outtake Track ‘love.': Listen