New Music: Eminem – “Headlights” (Ft. Nate Ruess)
Em went as far as saying that he cringes every time he hears his single “Cleaning Out My Closet,” and that he hates performing said song, and casting some blame on his father for walking out on them. I love seeing growth in artists but more so with people. Considering where their relationship was in years past, this shows a lot of growth on his part and I love that. Hopefully this means that he has reached out to her outside of the music as well. Take a listen to “Headlights,” on YouTube. What do you think of the track? Hit the comments and let me know!
Follow Mean Jean on Twitter: @itsMeanJean
- Rihanna, The Weeknd, Selena Gomez to Play Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show
- Ariana Grande Teases ‘Focus’ Cover
- Reality Check For 10/13/15: Taylor and Calvin Over?, Ed Sheeran Sets Spotify Record, New Emoji’s!
- Calvin Harris Fires Back at Taylor Swift Breakup Rumors
- Kylie Jenner Reveals She Keeps Framed Photo of Tyga’s Mugshot in Her House