New Music: Eminem – “Headlights” (Ft. Nate Ruess)
Em went as far as saying that he cringes every time he hears his single “Cleaning Out My Closet,” and that he hates performing said song, and casting some blame on his father for walking out on them. I love seeing growth in artists but more so with people. Considering where their relationship was in years past, this shows a lot of growth on his part and I love that. Hopefully this means that he has reached out to her outside of the music as well. Take a listen to “Headlights,” on YouTube. What do you think of the track? Hit the comments and let me know!
Follow Mean Jean on Twitter: @itsMeanJean
- Kanye West Gets All Mushy in Honor of Kim Kardashian’s Birthday
- Taylor Swift Teases New Song ‘Never Go Out of Style’ in Target Commercial: Watch
- Taylor Swift Fans Get 8 Seconds Of Static To Number 1 On Canadian iTunes Chart
- There’s All Kinds of Color in Gwen Stefani’s Video for ‘Baby Don’t Lie': Watch
- ‘South Park’ Releasing Kanye West ‘Hobbit’ Spoof for Record Store Day