New Music: Eminem – “Headlights” (Ft. Nate Ruess)
Em went as far as saying that he cringes every time he hears his single “Cleaning Out My Closet,” and that he hates performing said song, and casting some blame on his father for walking out on them. I love seeing growth in artists but more so with people. Considering where their relationship was in years past, this shows a lot of growth on his part and I love that. Hopefully this means that he has reached out to her outside of the music as well. Take a listen to “Headlights,” on YouTube. What do you think of the track? Hit the comments and let me know!
Follow Mean Jean on Twitter: @itsMeanJean
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Win A Gift Certificate For ‘Antojito’s Authenic Mexican Food’ At Universal CityWalk ®
- [PHOTOS] 1019 AMP Radio Switch Party With Rixton