New Music: Eminem – “Headlights” (Ft. Nate Ruess)
Em went as far as saying that he cringes every time he hears his single “Cleaning Out My Closet,” and that he hates performing said song, and casting some blame on his father for walking out on them. I love seeing growth in artists but more so with people. Considering where their relationship was in years past, this shows a lot of growth on his part and I love that. Hopefully this means that he has reached out to her outside of the music as well. Take a listen to “Headlights,” on YouTube. What do you think of the track? Hit the comments and let me know!
Follow Mean Jean on Twitter: @itsMeanJean
- Beyonce Twerks, Claps and Shows Off Her Booty Skills in 7/11 Video
- Iggy Azalea Confirms Collaboration With Britney Spears
- Street Fighting, Car Chases & Wu-Tang Clan’s Rare Album Abound in Skrillex’s New Video: Watch
- Selena Gomez Drops Upbeat New Song ‘Do It,’ ‘My Dilemma 2.0′ Remix: Listen
- Chris Brown Souped Up His Car with Tupac Lyrics