Chris Brown Headed To Rehab After Being Released From Jail
A representative for Chris Breezy, announced today that the R&B star is headed to rehab to deal with “anger issues,” which is an interesting admission considering I thought that’s what anger management was supposed to be for. I wouldn’t be surprised if Chris Brown was using illegal substances, as it has long been speculated that he was doing certain substances, and if he I surely hope that he gets those issues in order because I think he just might be on his last life in the music industry. Hopefully he can get his life together, and get his career back on the right track. I don’t think he can achieve icon status anymore, but he can still have a respectable career.
Follow Mean Jean on Twitter: @itsMeanJean
- Radio.com Presents the 2014 Eventful Fan’s Choice Awards
- Iranians Who Made Tehran ‘Happy’ Video Sentenced to Six Months in Jail, 91 Lashings
- Pitbull Is Visited By A Lady In A Red Dress In ‘Fireball': Watch
- [PHOTOS] TwentyOne Pilots Meet & Greet At The House Of Blues
- [PHOTOS] New York Stops By The LA Connect Green Room!