Chris Brown Headed To Rehab After Being Released From Jail
A representative for Chris Breezy, announced today that the R&B star is headed to rehab to deal with “anger issues,” which is an interesting admission considering I thought that’s what anger management was supposed to be for. I wouldn’t be surprised if Chris Brown was using illegal substances, as it has long been speculated that he was doing certain substances, and if he I surely hope that he gets those issues in order because I think he just might be on his last life in the music industry. Hopefully he can get his life together, and get his career back on the right track. I don’t think he can achieve icon status anymore, but he can still have a respectable career.
Follow Mean Jean on Twitter: @itsMeanJean
- Register To Win A Four Pack Of Tickets To See Enrique And Pitbull At The Amway Center!
- Trending: Nick Jonas Plays “Guess That Bulge” With Harry Styles And 5 Seconds Of Summer
- J Lo Working On Vegas Deal That Has A Paycheck Bigger Than Britney’s
- ‘The Most Unbelievable Excuses For Calling In Sick’ List For 2014
- Judge Judy Doesn’t Know What a Rave Is: Watch