A representative for Chris Breezy, announced today that the R&B star is headed to rehab to deal with “anger issues,” which is an interesting admission considering I thought that’s what anger management was supposed to be for. I wouldn’t be surprised if Chris Brown was using illegal substances, as it has long been speculated that he was doing certain substances, and if he I surely hope that he gets those issues in order because I think he just might be on his last life in the music industry. Hopefully he can get his life together, and get his career back on the right track. I don’t think he can achieve icon status anymore, but he can still have a respectable career.
Follow Mean Jean on Twitter: @itsMeanJean
- Play “Show Tune Tuesdays” To Win “The Great Wall” Movie Passes
- “Beat My Tweet” To Win Movie Passes To See “The Great Wall”
- Play “What’s In Jill’s Purse?!” To Win Tickets To Laugh With Whitney Cummings
- Play ‘Battle Of The Hoods’ Tickets To Laugh With Whitney Cummings
- Beyoncé Flips the Bird at Post GRAMMY Celebration