Chris Brown Headed To Rehab After Being Released From Jail
A representative for Chris Breezy, announced today that the R&B star is headed to rehab to deal with “anger issues,” which is an interesting admission considering I thought that’s what anger management was supposed to be for. I wouldn’t be surprised if Chris Brown was using illegal substances, as it has long been speculated that he was doing certain substances, and if he I surely hope that he gets those issues in order because I think he just might be on his last life in the music industry. Hopefully he can get his life together, and get his career back on the right track. I don’t think he can achieve icon status anymore, but he can still have a respectable career.
Follow Mean Jean on Twitter: @itsMeanJean
- Enter Keyword To Win Ed Sheeran Tickets
- Prince Removes Music From All Streaming Services Except TIDAL
- Eminem Interviewed by Stephen Colbert on Real Michigan Cable Access Show
- Barack Obama Listened to Outkast and The Black Keys on July 1, 2015
- Interview: Adam Lambert on ‘The Original High,’ ’80s Covers, Queen and Broadway