Real Talk: Love Hope & Pizza
Here’s one last push for Breast Cancer! There’s just a few days left to order a large pizza from Hungry Howies to help benefit the Love Hope & Pizza Campaign, raising money for the National Breast Cancer Foundation (NBCF). If they hit their goal this year they would have raised 1 million dollars in the 4 years since it originally kicked off!
On ‘Real Talk’ I spoke to Andrea Adair a Hungry Howies associate who survived breast cancer and she spoke about the importance of early detection and encourages women who have been diagnosed. “Don’t dream it’s over, don’t you dare, says Adair!
Remember the last day for the Love Hope & Pizza campaign ends on Halloween, so before the kids go trick or treating you can order a large pizza! You know you don’t want to cook on Halloween anyway, so let’s help them hit their goal and think pink!!!
Besitos to you,
What’s New On JAMZ
- Alaska TV Anchor Quits, Using A Word That Begins With “F” For Marijuana
- Empowering Quotes That Will Make You Happier
- Beyoncé & Jay Z Light Up Paris with ‘Young Forever/Halo’ from HBO’s ‘On The Run’ Special: Watch
- Kanye West Treats Chicago’s AAHH! Fest to Surprise 16-Song Set: Watch
- Win Tickets To #WCS In LA
- We Can Survive 2014: Taylor Swift, Pharrell Williams, Ariana Grande and More
- Trending: Hilary Duff Says She’s Open To A “Lizzie McGuire” Reunion
- Radio.com Presents the 2014 Eventful Fan’s Choice Awards
- Iranians Who Made Tehran ‘Happy’ Video Sentenced to Six Months in Jail, 91 Lashings
- Pitbull Is Visited By A Lady In A Red Dress In ‘Fireball': Watch