Here’s one last push for Breast Cancer! There’s just a few days left to order a large pizza from Hungry Howies to help benefit the Love Hope & Pizza Campaign, raising money for the National Breast Cancer Foundation (NBCF). If they hit their goal this year they would have raised 1 million dollars in the 4 years since it originally kicked off!
On ‘Real Talk’ I spoke to Andrea Adair a Hungry Howies associate who survived breast cancer and she spoke about the importance of early detection and encourages women who have been diagnosed. “Don’t dream it’s over, don’t you dare, says Adair!
Remember the last day for the Love Hope & Pizza campaign ends on Halloween, so before the kids go trick or treating you can order a large pizza! You know you don’t want to cook on Halloween anyway, so let’s help them hit their goal and think pink!!!
Besitos to you,
What’s New On JAMZ
- Justin Bieber Shares Studio Update
- Lil Wayne Announces 2017 Tour Dates
- Avril Lavigne Gives Details on New Album
- Does Iggy Azalea’s Twerking Video Mean New Music is Coming?
- Britney Spears is ‘Staying Motivated’ in the Gym
- Daily Dish For 3.1.17
- Taylor Swift’s Cats Caught on Tape
- Diplo Engages in Funny Twitter Beef with Oliver Heldens
- Katy Perry Teases Protest Anthem Audio
- Watch Rihanna’s Harvard Humanitarian Award Acceptance Speech