Here’s one last push for Breast Cancer! There’s just a few days left to order a large pizza from Hungry Howies to help benefit the Love Hope & Pizza Campaign, raising money for the National Breast Cancer Foundation (NBCF). If they hit their goal this year they would have raised 1 million dollars in the 4 years since it originally kicked off!
On ‘Real Talk’ I spoke to Andrea Adair a Hungry Howies associate who survived breast cancer and she spoke about the importance of early detection and encourages women who have been diagnosed. “Don’t dream it’s over, don’t you dare, says Adair!
Remember the last day for the Love Hope & Pizza campaign ends on Halloween, so before the kids go trick or treating you can order a large pizza! You know you don’t want to cook on Halloween anyway, so let’s help them hit their goal and think pink!!!
Besitos to you,
What’s New On JAMZ
- Play ‘Show Tune Tuesdays’ To Win $100 To Bonefish Grill
- Play “What’s In Jill’s Purse?!” To Win Tickets And Meet & Greets To EBH2!
- Register To Win Tickets To The ‘Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey® Presents Circus XTREME’
- ‘Beat My Tweet’ To Win Tickets To See JoJo!
- Let 101.9 AMP Radio ‘Treat You Better’ With 12 Days Of Shawn Mendes
- Play Battle Of The Hoods To Win Tickets To See “Rogue One: A Star Wars Story”
- Listen To Win Tickets To See Jake Miller
- Win “Jason Bourne’ on Blu-Ray DVD This Weekend Of Winning
- Come Join Chad & Jill For The “Circus” Of Fun At The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye
- Nicki Minaj Celebrates Birthday with Meek Mill in Paradise