Real Talk: Love Hope & Pizza
Here’s one last push for Breast Cancer! There’s just a few days left to order a large pizza from Hungry Howies to help benefit the Love Hope & Pizza Campaign, raising money for the National Breast Cancer Foundation (NBCF). If they hit their goal this year they would have raised 1 million dollars in the 4 years since it originally kicked off!
On ‘Real Talk’ I spoke to Andrea Adair a Hungry Howies associate who survived breast cancer and she spoke about the importance of early detection and encourages women who have been diagnosed. “Don’t dream it’s over, don’t you dare, says Adair!
Remember the last day for the Love Hope & Pizza campaign ends on Halloween, so before the kids go trick or treating you can order a large pizza! You know you don’t want to cook on Halloween anyway, so let’s help them hit their goal and think pink!!!
Besitos to you,
What’s New On JAMZ
- Win Tickets to See Walk The Moon
- Jamie Foxx Announces New Album ‘Hollywood’
- Pitbull’s Next Album Is Called ‘Dale’ & Everything Is Right with the World
- Kanye West Got Served at LAX—& Threw the Papers Out the Window
- Win a Trip to See Mumford & Sons in NYC: Play Pingo
- Wanna Be Fall Out Boy’s Assistant for a Day? Their ‘Uma Thurman’ Video May (or May Not) Deter You
- Want Jay Z or Jack White to Call You? Subscribe to TIDAL
- New Music to Know: LunchMoney Lewis Wants To Make Your Life More Fun
- A$AP Rocky Threatened to Punch a Guy at a London Bagel Shop, But He’s Over It
- Chris Brown Shows Off His New Baby Daughter: See the Photo