Real Talk: Love Hope & Pizza
Here’s one last push for Breast Cancer! There’s just a few days left to order a large pizza from Hungry Howies to help benefit the Love Hope & Pizza Campaign, raising money for the National Breast Cancer Foundation (NBCF). If they hit their goal this year they would have raised 1 million dollars in the 4 years since it originally kicked off!
On ‘Real Talk’ I spoke to Andrea Adair a Hungry Howies associate who survived breast cancer and she spoke about the importance of early detection and encourages women who have been diagnosed. “Don’t dream it’s over, don’t you dare, says Adair!
Remember the last day for the Love Hope & Pizza campaign ends on Halloween, so before the kids go trick or treating you can order a large pizza! You know you don’t want to cook on Halloween anyway, so let’s help them hit their goal and think pink!!!
Besitos to you,
What’s New On JAMZ
- Kendrick Lamar Announces New Album
- Diners, Drive-Ins & Drake: Guy Fieri and Drake’s Budding Bromance
- Win VIP Tickets For McFadden’s St. Patrick’s Day And A $50 Gift Card
- Maybe It’s a Hoax, But Adele’s ’25’ Was Spotted on Amazon Today
- 101.9 AMP Radio #WorldPremiereMonday Featuring Jason Derulo
- 5 Harrison Ford Close Calls in Movies
- The Inevitable Star Wars Related Tweets About Harrison Ford’s Plane Crash
- Watch and Learn, Chappie: 10 Robots that Saved the World
- Kelly Clarkson Does Not Think Miley Cyrus is a ‘Pitchy Stripper’
- Justin Bieber’s Roasters Have Been Announced & Seth Rogen Isn’t One of Them