Chris Brown’s Assault Charges Dropped To A Misdemeanor
I don’t know how Chris Brown seems to only gets a slap on the wrist every time he manages to get into trouble.
According to CBS Baltimore, the judge in his most recent scrape with the law in Washington, D.C. has reduced Brown’s felony assault charge to a misdemeanor simple assault.
Read the full story at CBS Baltimore.
What’s New From JAMZ
- Kayne West Takes Offensive To Another Level!!
- Beyonce Preggers Again? Jay-Z Says So…
- Does Nicki Minaj Have a Fake Butt? Some People Think So
- Drake’s Face Pasted on Wheelchair Signs Across Toronto
- Grimes Scraps Entire Album Because It ‘Sucked’
- Chris Brown, Trey Songz Pay Homage to R. Kelly on ‘Songs on 12 Play': Listen
- BANKS is the Indestructible Video Star
- Chris Brown on Ray Rice: ‘I’ve Been Down That Road’
- President Obama Visits Student Who Wished for Beyoncé Instead
- Kendrick Lamar, Ellie Goulding & Calvin Harris to Perform at the Bermuda Triangle on Halloween