Chris Brown’s Assault Charges Dropped To A Misdemeanor
I don’t know how Chris Brown seems to only gets a slap on the wrist every time he manages to get into trouble.
According to CBS Baltimore, the judge in his most recent scrape with the law in Washington, D.C. has reduced Brown’s felony assault charge to a misdemeanor simple assault.
Read the full story at CBS Baltimore.
What’s New From JAMZ
- Which ‘Walking Dead’ Character Has the Most Kills?
- Common Loses Commencement Speech Over Cop Killer Song
- Trooper Reprimanded, Needs Counseling for Taking Picture with Snoop Dogg
- [PHOTOS] Tori Kelly’s LA Connect Green Room Performance
- Lana Del Rey Announces Brief Summer Tour with Grimes
- Avril Lavigne Reveals Her Mystery Illness: Lyme Disease
- This Is How Beyonce & Blue Ivy Floss
- Pharrell, Cara Delevingne Perform ‘CC the World’ at Chanel Show: Watch
- YouTube’s April Fools’ Music Prank Will Blow Your Mind
- iZombie Recap: Episode 3, ‘The Exterminator’