Chris Brown’s Assault Charges Dropped To A Misdemeanor
I don’t know how Chris Brown seems to only gets a slap on the wrist every time he manages to get into trouble.
According to CBS Baltimore, the judge in his most recent scrape with the law in Washington, D.C. has reduced Brown’s felony assault charge to a misdemeanor simple assault.
Read the full story at CBS Baltimore.
What’s New From JAMZ
- How Kanye West Will Handle Presidential Debates
- Panera Bread Baking Pink Ribbon Bagels For Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Lil’ Wayne Sees Visions of Tupac in New ‘Pour Up’ Song
- Watch Justin Bieber Discuss His One Direction Conspiracy Theory
- One Direction’s Liam Payne “Shoves” Louis Tomlinson During Concert
- Reality Check For 10/6/15: Will Smith Rapping Again, $3 Boorito at Chipotle, General Mills Cereal Recall
- Listen to this Amazing Drake/Danzig Mash-Up
- Kesha’s Mom Calls Out Silent Artists
- Justin Bieber & Floyd Mayweather do Karaoke, Just Like You
- Tupac ‘Thug Life’ Letter Up for Auction