I don’t know how Chris Brown seems to only gets a slap on the wrist every time he manages to get into trouble.
According to CBS Baltimore, the judge in his most recent scrape with the law in Washington, D.C. has reduced Brown’s felony assault charge to a misdemeanor simple assault.
Read the full story at CBS Baltimore.
What’s New From JAMZ
- “All The Feels” For 7.20.17
- R. Kelly ‘Baby’ Reveals Strange Happenings in Alleged ‘Sex Cult’
- You Laugh, You Lose! (Hot Sauce)
- Al Gore Thanks Camila Cabello for Plugging ‘Inconvenient Special’
- It’s “National Fortune Cookie Day”
- Beyoncé’s Mom is Living for Blue Ivy’s ‘4:44’ Freestyle
- Harry Styles Gets Wish Granted by Stevie Nicks
- Daily Dish For 7.20.17
- Kesha: My Mom Was Dumping Buckets of Glitter on My Boobs
- Watch The Script Read Sexy Lines from ’50 Shades Darker’