Chris Brown’s Assault Charges Dropped To A Misdemeanor
I don’t know how Chris Brown seems to only gets a slap on the wrist every time he manages to get into trouble.
According to CBS Baltimore, the judge in his most recent scrape with the law in Washington, D.C. has reduced Brown’s felony assault charge to a misdemeanor simple assault.
Read the full story at CBS Baltimore.
What’s New From JAMZ
- Would You Ride This Ride In Germany????
- Maroon 5 Finally Find More Than A Friend In ‘It Was Always You’
- Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj & Jessie J Join Forces for Sassy New Song ‘Bang Bang’
- Jill Bucco’s Epic Interview With 5 Seconds Of Summer
- Q&A: La Roux Faces Sexism Amid Her Summery, ’70s Sci-Fi Album ‘Trouble In Paradise’
- Festival Cancels R. Kelly’s Headlining Appearance After Community Backlash
- Lea Michele of ‘Glee’ Fame Joining ‘Sons of Anarchy’ as a Guest Star
- Ultra Records Responds to Michelle Phan & Kaskade Copyright Controversy
- Trending: Are Kendall Jenner And NBA Star Chandler Parsons Dating?
- The Bachelorette: Andi Picks Josh, Nick Reveals He & Andi Had Sex