I spoke to actress Cheryl Hines on Real Talk, your community show on 102 Jamz which airs every Sunday morning between 6am-7am. You may know her from the ABC hit Suburgatory or maybe the throwback Curb Your Enthusiasm which also starred Larry David, creator of Seinfeld.
Cheryl Hines is on the Board Of Trustee for (UCP) United Cerebral Palsy. Her nephew has Cerebral Palsy and attends UCP at one of it’s 5 locations right here in Orlando. We spoke about Cerebral Palsy and some of the challenges of having CP and highlighted to Lake Scary 5k Run Walk happening tomorrow morning (October 26) in Lake Mary at the Lake Mary Preparatory School.
102 Jamz is an official sponsor and will be out there supporting the event and giving out prizes! Plenty of family fun with food, raffles and more so we hope to see you out there! I will be there walking for my twin girls Mia and Maya who both have Cerebral Palsy and I’m hosting the event!
Registration begins at 6:30 am so we hope to see you nice and early the Run starts at 7:30 and the walk begins at 8am. CLICK HERE for all the information!
Lake Mary Preparatory School
650 Rantoul Lane
Lake Mary , FL 32746
Besitos to you
What’s New On JAMZ
- [WATCH] Danie B Live With Jay Sean
- Justin Timberlake & Jessica Biel Have Lunch with Hillary Clinton
- ‘I Almost Passed on Katy Perry’: An Interview with Lava Records CEO Jason Flom
- The “So Gone Challenge” Makes It’s Way To The Alter
- The Song of the Summer 2016 Has Been Crowned
- Tyra Banks To Teach At Stanford University
- G-Eazy Brags a Big Game in New Video ‘Calm Down’
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Caught Smooching
- Britney Spears Auctions Clothing for Louisiana Flood Relief
- Don’t Miss Halle Berry’s Dramatic Reading of ‘Oops!… I Did It Again’