I spoke to actress Cheryl Hines on Real Talk, your community show on 102 Jamz which airs every Sunday morning between 6am-7am. You may know her from the ABC hit Suburgatory or maybe the throwback Curb Your Enthusiasm which also starred Larry David, creator of Seinfeld.
Cheryl Hines is on the Board Of Trustee for (UCP) United Cerebral Palsy. Her nephew has Cerebral Palsy and attends UCP at one of it’s 5 locations right here in Orlando. We spoke about Cerebral Palsy and some of the challenges of having CP and highlighted to Lake Scary 5k Run Walk happening tomorrow morning (October 26) in Lake Mary at the Lake Mary Preparatory School.
102 Jamz is an official sponsor and will be out there supporting the event and giving out prizes! Plenty of family fun with food, raffles and more so we hope to see you out there! I will be there walking for my twin girls Mia and Maya who both have Cerebral Palsy and I’m hosting the event!
Registration begins at 6:30 am so we hope to see you nice and early the Run starts at 7:30 and the walk begins at 8am. CLICK HERE for all the information!
Lake Mary Preparatory School
650 Rantoul Lane
Lake Mary , FL 32746
Besitos to you
What’s New On JAMZ
- “The Lion King” Is Getting A Live Action Make Over
- [WATCH] Chad & Jill In The Kitchen With Cake Boss’ Buddy Valastro
- One Direction Weigh in on Niall Horan’s Solo Debut
- Shawn Mendes is Definitely Up for a Niall Horan Collaboration
- Tim Tebow Hits A Home Run
- The Chainsmokers Drop New Track ‘All We Know’
- Niall Horan Releases First Single, ‘This Town’
- Beyoncé Shows Off New Ivy Park Collection
- Wrestling Superstar Cody Rhodes Talks Wrestling, Cheat Meals, His ‘Arrow’ Stint & Halloween Horror Nights
- The Weeknd Surprises with New Single ‘False Alarm’