Lake Mary Prep Students To Put On 2nd Annual Lake Scary 5K Run Walk For Cerebral Palsy
I had the pleasure to bring back the students from the Lake Mary Prepratory School for the 2nd Annual Lake Scary 5k Run/Walk for Cerebral Palsy. The very first of it’s kind in the Central Florida Community. Once again the 4 friends (two sets of twins) Ben and Theo, and Adrian and Martin shared their story on how they came up with the idea and the reason behind the event, friendship. Ben has Cerebral Palsy, a physical disability that affects movement and posture and it’s the most common physical disabily in childhood.
Last year the boys began to wonder if there were any community driven 5k runs or walk events in Central Florida that benefits Cerebral Palsy. Once they found out there were none they decided to do their own. Read more HERE
This year is sponsoring the event and we will be out there with some fun, prizes and I, Lizzette Perez will be hosting! You may know already that my twins, Mia and Maya have Cerebral Palsy so this is special to me and I hope to see lots of walkers out there!
Lake Mary Preparatory School
650 Rantoul Lane
Lake Mary, Florida
Registration begins promptly at 6:30am
Run begins at 7:30am and Walk begins at 8am.
Besitos To You,
What’s New On JAMZ
- Eminem Interviewed by Stephen Colbert on Real Michigan Cable Access Show
- Barack Obama Listened to Outkast and The Black Keys on July 1, 2015
- Interview: Adam Lambert on ‘The Original High,’ ’80s Covers, Queen and Broadway
- Watch the Dark New Trailer for Aaron Sorkin’s ‘Steve Jobs’
- ‘Roots’ Is Getting Rebooted with Laurence Fishburne as Alex Haley
- Interview: Joy Williams Lets Down the Walls on Solo Album ‘Venus’
- There’s No Actual Bad Blood Between Selena Gomez & Katy Perry
- Win A Trip To See One Direction In New Jersey
- With ‘Inside Out,’ Pixar Scores a Victory—But It Hasn’t Yet Won the War
- Kim Kardashian Says She’s a ‘Feminist’ in ‘Rolling Stone’ Cover Story