Lake Mary Prep Students To Put On 2nd Annual Lake Scary 5K Run Walk For Cerebral Palsy
I had the pleasure to bring back the students from the Lake Mary Prepratory School for the 2nd Annual Lake Scary 5k Run/Walk for Cerebral Palsy. The very first of it’s kind in the Central Florida Community. Once again the 4 friends (two sets of twins) Ben and Theo, and Adrian and Martin shared their story on how they came up with the idea and the reason behind the event, friendship. Ben has Cerebral Palsy, a physical disability that affects movement and posture and it’s the most common physical disabily in childhood.
Last year the boys began to wonder if there were any community driven 5k runs or walk events in Central Florida that benefits Cerebral Palsy. Once they found out there were none they decided to do their own. Read more HERE
This year is sponsoring the event and we will be out there with some fun, prizes and I, Lizzette Perez will be hosting! You may know already that my twins, Mia and Maya have Cerebral Palsy so this is special to me and I hope to see lots of walkers out there!
Lake Mary Preparatory School
650 Rantoul Lane
Lake Mary, Florida
Registration begins promptly at 6:30am
Run begins at 7:30am and Walk begins at 8am.
Besitos To You,
What’s New On JAMZ
- Kanye West Gets All Mushy in Honor of Kim Kardashian’s Birthday
- Taylor Swift Teases New Song ‘Never Go Out of Style’ in Target Commercial: Watch
- Taylor Swift Fans Get 8 Seconds Of Static To Number 1 On Canadian iTunes Chart
- There’s All Kinds of Color in Gwen Stefani’s Video for ‘Baby Don’t Lie': Watch
- ‘South Park’ Releasing Kanye West ‘Hobbit’ Spoof for Record Store Day
- UNICEF Using Music to Educate Liberia About Ebola with ‘Ebola is Real': Listen
- Kevin Hart Pokes Fun at Drake’s Air Ball, Drake Fires Back
- Wiz Khalifa Releases Interactive Video for ‘Stayin Out All Night': Watch
- [PHOTOS] Renee Zellweger’s New Face???
- Taylor Swift is Your Tour Guide in ‘Welcome to New York’