Lake Mary Prep Students To Put On 2nd Annual Lake Scary 5K Run Walk For Cerebral Palsy
I had the pleasure to bring back the students from the Lake Mary Prepratory School for the 2nd Annual Lake Scary 5k Run/Walk for Cerebral Palsy. The very first of it’s kind in the Central Florida Community. Once again the 4 friends (two sets of twins) Ben and Theo, and Adrian and Martin shared their story on how they came up with the idea and the reason behind the event, friendship. Ben has Cerebral Palsy, a physical disability that affects movement and posture and it’s the most common physical disabily in childhood.
Last year the boys began to wonder if there were any community driven 5k runs or walk events in Central Florida that benefits Cerebral Palsy. Once they found out there were none they decided to do their own. Read more HERE
This year is sponsoring the event and we will be out there with some fun, prizes and I, Lizzette Perez will be hosting! You may know already that my twins, Mia and Maya have Cerebral Palsy so this is special to me and I hope to see lots of walkers out there!
Lake Mary Preparatory School
650 Rantoul Lane
Lake Mary, Florida
Registration begins promptly at 6:30am
Run begins at 7:30am and Walk begins at 8am.
Besitos To You,
What’s New On JAMZ
- Beat My Tweet To Win Two Tickets To Kalin And Myles
- Alesso Dances His Way From Nerd to Heartthrob in ‘Cool’ Video: Watch
- Impact: Kelly Clarkson Returns to Pop on ‘Piece By Piece’
- People on Twitter Really Don’t Want to Hear House of Cards Spoilers
- Snoop Dogg & Pharrell Can’t Stop Dancing in New ‘Bush’ Trailer: Watch
- VIP And Backstage Passes At Cash Cash Show
- Kelly Clarkson Says Her Husband Is the Only Person She’s Ever Truly Loved
- Watch King Kong Punch a Shark in David Guetta’s ‘What I Did for Love’ Video
- Kanye West Got Tattoos of His Mom’s, Daughter’s Birthdays
- Win Tickets To See Kevin Hart