Lake Mary Prep Students To Put On 2nd Annual Lake Scary 5K Run Walk For Cerebral Palsy
I had the pleasure to bring back the students from the Lake Mary Prepratory School for the 2nd Annual Lake Scary 5k Run/Walk for Cerebral Palsy. The very first of it’s kind in the Central Florida Community. Once again the 4 friends (two sets of twins) Ben and Theo, and Adrian and Martin shared their story on how they came up with the idea and the reason behind the event, friendship. Ben has Cerebral Palsy, a physical disability that affects movement and posture and it’s the most common physical disabily in childhood.
Last year the boys began to wonder if there were any community driven 5k runs or walk events in Central Florida that benefits Cerebral Palsy. Once they found out there were none they decided to do their own. Read more HERE
This year is sponsoring the event and we will be out there with some fun, prizes and I, Lizzette Perez will be hosting! You may know already that my twins, Mia and Maya have Cerebral Palsy so this is special to me and I hope to see lots of walkers out there!
Lake Mary Preparatory School
650 Rantoul Lane
Lake Mary, Florida
Registration begins promptly at 6:30am
Run begins at 7:30am and Walk begins at 8am.
Besitos To You,
What’s New On JAMZ
- Iggy Azalea Cancels The Great Escape Tour
- Justin Bieber Serenades Newly Engaged Couple with ‘I’ll Make Love To You': Watch
- See Nicki Minaj’s Sexy New ‘Cosmopolitan’ Cover
- Beat My Tweet For Tickets To See Walk The Moon
- Tickets To Orlando Eye And More
- Little Mix Become Your New Queen Bee Overlords in ‘Black Magic’ Video: Watch
- You’re Invited to Jamie Foxx & Chris Brown’s House Party for Their ‘You Changed Me’ Video: Watch
- Ed Sheeran Just Met a New Friend: His Own Wax Figure
- This Beyonce/DuckTales Mashup Is Complete & Utter Perfection
- Water Company Exec Disputes Jay Z Claim That Water Is Free