UCF Ranked At #23 In The First BCS Rankings
After what can CLEARLY be called the biggest win in the history of UCF Football, a 38-31 victory over the Louisville Cardinals, the Knights find themselves in the Top 25 of the first BCS top 25 rankings of the season.
UCF is currently tied with Houston at the top of the American Athletic Conference, both with a 2-0 in conference record as well as an overall 5-1 record. The first official BCS Rankings were released last night and UCF is currently sitting at #23, while the team we beat on Friday night Louisville is sitting at #20. There is still a lot of football to be played starting this Saturday afternoon against UCONN. Either way as a UCF alum, I was proud to see my school step up on the national stage.
Follow Mean Jean on Twitter: @itsMeanJean
What’s New on JAMZ:
- The Ten Happiest Countries On Earth
- Nicki Minaj Teases Ariana Grande & Jessie J Superstar Collaboration ‘Bang Bang’: Listen
- Pitbull Announces New Album ‘Globalization’: Listen to New Single ‘Fireball’
- Jay Pharoah of ‘SNL’ Parodies Usher with Cautionary Tale About Not Flossing, ‘Bad Kisser’: Watch
- R5 Can Prove Their Pop-Rock Prowess on the Stage