UCF Ranked At #23 In The First BCS Rankings
After what can CLEARLY be called the biggest win in the history of UCF Football, a 38-31 victory over the Louisville Cardinals, the Knights find themselves in the Top 25 of the first BCS top 25 rankings of the season.
UCF is currently tied with Houston at the top of the American Athletic Conference, both with a 2-0 in conference record as well as an overall 5-1 record. The first official BCS Rankings were released last night and UCF is currently sitting at #23, while the team we beat on Friday night Louisville is sitting at #20. There is still a lot of football to be played starting this Saturday afternoon against UCONN. Either way as a UCF alum, I was proud to see my school step up on the national stage.
Follow Mean Jean on Twitter: @itsMeanJean
What’s New on JAMZ:
- Azealia Banks Takes on Nicki Minaj in Miley Cyrus Body Image Debate
- No New Lady Gaga Album Until After ‘American Horror Story’
- Nicki Minaj Explains why Miley Cyrus Made Her So Mad at the VMAs
- Iggy Azalea Announces New Album Title
- [PHOTOS] Howl-O-Scream Zombies & Naughty Nurses At The AMP Radio Studios