‘Hit or Miss’ Lady Gaga – “Do What U Want” (Ft. R. Kelly)
Lady Gaga is gearing up for the release of her highly anticipated ARTPOP, which already has one smash single all over the airwaves, with “Applause,” tearing up the charts. Well the second single for the album is officially out and it features an unexpected collaborator, that being R. Kelly.
The song was officially released at 12:01 this morning and definitely has an 80s feel to it, as well as a much talked about coverart, which sees Gaga showing off her “assets” wearing a thong. I like the feel of the song, but do YOU? Take a listen to the single on YouTube and VOTE in our poll! You can purchase “Do What U Want,” on iTunes.
Follow Mean Jean on Twitter: @itsMeanJean
- Alaska TV Anchor Quits, Using A Word That Begins With “F” For Marijuana
- Empowering Quotes That Will Make You Happier
- Beyoncé & Jay Z Light Up Paris with ‘Young Forever/Halo’ from HBO’s ‘On The Run’ Special: Watch
- Kanye West Treats Chicago’s AAHH! Fest to Surprise 16-Song Set: Watch
- Win Tickets To #WCS In LA