‘Hit or Miss’ Lady Gaga – “Do What U Want” (Ft. R. Kelly)
Lady Gaga is gearing up for the release of her highly anticipated ARTPOP, which already has one smash single all over the airwaves, with “Applause,” tearing up the charts. Well the second single for the album is officially out and it features an unexpected collaborator, that being R. Kelly.
The song was officially released at 12:01 this morning and definitely has an 80s feel to it, as well as a much talked about coverart, which sees Gaga showing off her “assets” wearing a thong. I like the feel of the song, but do YOU? Take a listen to the single on YouTube and VOTE in our poll! You can purchase “Do What U Want,” on iTunes.
Follow Mean Jean on Twitter: @itsMeanJean
- Gwen Stefani Working with Pharrell on New Solo Album
- Krewella Fire Member ‘Rain Man,’ Who Strikes Back with $5 Million Lawsuit
- Interview: Play Six Degrees of Steve Aoki on his New Album ‘Neon Future’
- EDM Beef: Steve Aoki, Parody Site Wunderground Embroiled in Cease and Desist Battle
- Chromeo Recruit HAIM, Napoleon Dynamite for ‘Old 45’s’ Video: Watch