Meet Alison Gold.
She’s more than likely a little girl with a dream of being a pop star, but unfortunately she is on track to have a similar career as Rebecca Black. Her first song is a novelty song that was created for YouTube and from the looks of the “likes” most of the over 4 million viewers do not enjoy the song at all.
The guy who wrote this song is the guy behind the hit that launched Black into stardom with her viral sensation “Friday.”
The only difference is, “Friday” could be a radio hit compared to this song.
After watching that video, we have a hankering for some fried rice and egg rolls…and maybe even binge watching horrible YouTube videos.
If for nothing else, this video is pure comical relief and maybe, if you’re hungry, you’ll indulge in some Chinese food!
- Play ‘Show Tune Tuesdays’ To Win $100 To Bonefish Grill
- Play “What’s In Jill’s Purse?!” To Win Tickets And Meet & Greets To EBH2!
- Register To Win Tickets To The ‘Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey® Presents Circus XTREME’
- ‘Beat My Tweet’ To Win Tickets To See JoJo!
- Let 101.9 AMP Radio ‘Treat You Better’ With 12 Days Of Shawn Mendes
- Play Battle Of The Hoods To Win Tickets To See “Rogue One: A Star Wars Story”
- Listen To Win Tickets To See Jake Miller
- Win “Jason Bourne’ on Blu-Ray DVD This Weekend Of Winning
- Come Join Chad & Jill For The “Circus” Of Fun At The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye
- Nicki Minaj Celebrates Birthday with Meek Mill in Paradise