“Chinese Food” Goes Viral On YouTube
Meet Alison Gold.
She’s more than likely a little girl with a dream of being a pop star, but unfortunately she is on track to have a similar career as Rebecca Black. Her first song is a novelty song that was created for YouTube and from the looks of the “likes” most of the over 4 million viewers do not enjoy the song at all.
The guy who wrote this song is the guy behind the hit that launched Black into stardom with her viral sensation “Friday.”
The only difference is, “Friday” could be a radio hit compared to this song.
After watching that video, we have a hankering for some fried rice and egg rolls…and maybe even binge watching horrible YouTube videos.
If for nothing else, this video is pure comical relief and maybe, if you’re hungry, you’ll indulge in some Chinese food!
- Drake’s Bringing Back the BlackBerry Classic
- Iggy Azalea Should Focus on Racism in Australia, Says Kreayshawn
- Kelly Clarkson Stages First Annual ‘Miracle on Broadway’ Christmas Benefit
- Every *NSYNC Member Attended Lance Bass’ Wedding Except Justin Timberlake
- T.I. and Q-Tip Discuss Iggy Azalea and Hip-Hop on Twitter, Azealia Banks Not Impressed
- Kanye West, Kim Kardashian Lock Lips for Balmain Campaign
- Madonna ‘Hasn’t Slept in a Week’ Since Demo Leak
- Watch Harry Styles Channel Patrick Swayze For a Little ‘Dirty Dancing’ With Kristen Wiig
- Hackers Threaten to Release Iggy Azalea Sex Tape If She Doesn’t Apologize to Azealia Banks
- One Direction Perform ‘Night Changes’ & ‘Ready to Run’ on ‘Saturday Night Live': Watch