Meet Alison Gold.
She’s more than likely a little girl with a dream of being a pop star, but unfortunately she is on track to have a similar career as Rebecca Black. Her first song is a novelty song that was created for YouTube and from the looks of the “likes” most of the over 4 million viewers do not enjoy the song at all.
The guy who wrote this song is the guy behind the hit that launched Black into stardom with her viral sensation “Friday.”
The only difference is, “Friday” could be a radio hit compared to this song.
After watching that video, we have a hankering for some fried rice and egg rolls…and maybe even binge watching horrible YouTube videos.
If for nothing else, this video is pure comical relief and maybe, if you’re hungry, you’ll indulge in some Chinese food!
- Play Battle Of The Hoods To Win A $50 Gift Card To Bonefish Grill
- Play “What’s In Jill’s Purse?!” To Win Tickets To Busch Gardens Food & Wine Festival
- Beat My Tweet To Win Desiigner Tickets
- Play Show Tune Tuesdays To Win Fandango Movie Passes
- John Legend Has All His Luggage, Chill
- A Teenage Boy Fights Crocodile For A Date
- How To Alter Your Crappy Mood
- Chance The Rapper Shows up at Chicago Public School Career Day
- Chris Brown Shares New Track ‘Privacy’
- Bruno Mars’ ‘That’s What I Like’ Gets PartyNextDoor Remix