“Chinese Food” Goes Viral On YouTube
Meet Alison Gold.
She’s more than likely a little girl with a dream of being a pop star, but unfortunately she is on track to have a similar career as Rebecca Black. Her first song is a novelty song that was created for YouTube and from the looks of the “likes” most of the over 4 million viewers do not enjoy the song at all.
The guy who wrote this song is the guy behind the hit that launched Black into stardom with her viral sensation “Friday.”
The only difference is, “Friday” could be a radio hit compared to this song.
After watching that video, we have a hankering for some fried rice and egg rolls…and maybe even binge watching horrible YouTube videos.
If for nothing else, this video is pure comical relief and maybe, if you’re hungry, you’ll indulge in some Chinese food!
- Five Reasons Kanye West Should Run for President Now, Bro!
- 5 Seconds Of Summer’s Ashton Irwin Chips His Tooth, While Drumming
- Robin Thicke: ‘ ‘I Can’t Feel My Face’ Is My Favorite Song of the Summer’
- Tyga Shares ‘Stimulated’ Video Staring Kylie Jenner
- Tori Kelly Announces Headlining Tour
- Katy Perry Announces ‘The Prismatic World Tour Live’ DVD, Pizza Party Packages
- Justin Timberlake Finally Responds to Kanye West’s VMA Speech
- [PHOTOS] Best Of The 2015 MTV VMAs
- Reality Check For 8/31/15: MTV VMAs Winners, Taylor Swift’s ‘Wildest Dreams’ Video, Weekend Box Office
- Win Tickets To Rock The Universe® This Weekend