“Chinese Food” Goes Viral On YouTube
Meet Alison Gold.
She’s more than likely a little girl with a dream of being a pop star, but unfortunately she is on track to have a similar career as Rebecca Black. Her first song is a novelty song that was created for YouTube and from the looks of the “likes” most of the over 4 million viewers do not enjoy the song at all.
The guy who wrote this song is the guy behind the hit that launched Black into stardom with her viral sensation “Friday.”
The only difference is, “Friday” could be a radio hit compared to this song.
After watching that video, we have a hankering for some fried rice and egg rolls…and maybe even binge watching horrible YouTube videos.
If for nothing else, this video is pure comical relief and maybe, if you’re hungry, you’ll indulge in some Chinese food!
- Drake Releases Another Meek Mill Diss, “Back to Back”
- Drake Brings ‘Drama’ To New Track
- Taylor Swift Meets her Godson: See The Very Cute Photo
- Dr. Dre is Releasing a New Album This Week According to Ice Cube
- Shawn Mendes to Make Acting Debut on ‘The 100′
- Miguel Shows Off His Walk ‘With a Gangster Lean’ in ‘NWA’ Video with Kurupt
- Black Lives Matter Activists Used Kendrick Lamar’s “Alright” as Protest Song
- Watch Justin Bieber ‘Bless’ His Fans on ‘Knock Knock Live’
- Demi Lovato’s Dog Buddy Passes Away, Shares Grief with Fans
- Justin Bieber’s New Single is Called ‘What Do You Mean’