“Chinese Food” Goes Viral On YouTube
Meet Alison Gold.
She’s more than likely a little girl with a dream of being a pop star, but unfortunately she is on track to have a similar career as Rebecca Black. Her first song is a novelty song that was created for YouTube and from the looks of the “likes” most of the over 4 million viewers do not enjoy the song at all.
The guy who wrote this song is the guy behind the hit that launched Black into stardom with her viral sensation “Friday.”
The only difference is, “Friday” could be a radio hit compared to this song.
After watching that video, we have a hankering for some fried rice and egg rolls…and maybe even binge watching horrible YouTube videos.
If for nothing else, this video is pure comical relief and maybe, if you’re hungry, you’ll indulge in some Chinese food!
- Beat My Tweet To Win Tickets To See Jake Miller
- Win A $100 Gift Certificate To Bonefish Grill
- Win Tickets & Meet N’ Greet Passes To See Prince Royce
- Deadmau5 Trolls Justin Bieber, Diplo & Skrillex with Parody Remix of ‘Where Are Ü Now’
- Did Rihanna Enact a Real Revenge Fantasy In the ‘BBHHM’ Video?
- Katherine Heigl and Alexis Bledel Star in Lesbian Love Story ‘Jenny’s Wedding': Watch
- You Will be Watching Music Videos Through Facebook Very Soon
- The New ‘Wet Hot American Summer’ Series Looks Funny and Very Twisted: Watch the Trailer
- 13 Patriotic TV Shows to Watch Over 4th of July Weekend
- Rihanna’s Sexual, Violent ‘BBHMM’ Video is Very NSFW