“Chinese Food” Goes Viral On YouTube
Meet Alison Gold.
She’s more than likely a little girl with a dream of being a pop star, but unfortunately she is on track to have a similar career as Rebecca Black. Her first song is a novelty song that was created for YouTube and from the looks of the “likes” most of the over 4 million viewers do not enjoy the song at all.
The guy who wrote this song is the guy behind the hit that launched Black into stardom with her viral sensation “Friday.”
The only difference is, “Friday” could be a radio hit compared to this song.
After watching that video, we have a hankering for some fried rice and egg rolls…and maybe even binge watching horrible YouTube videos.
If for nothing else, this video is pure comical relief and maybe, if you’re hungry, you’ll indulge in some Chinese food!
- Reality Check For 3/27/15: Florida Top 10 Party State, Taylor Swift On the World Leaders List, Ed Sheeran Is Single!
- [PHOTOS] 101.9 AMP Radio At Ariana Grande
- #ResetYourPreset For Free Parking At The Ariana Grande Concert Tonight!
- Tiesto & Martin Garrix’s Boat Crash Landed… Into David Guetta’s Dock: See the Photos
- Zayn Malik Leaving One Direction Caused a ‘Spike of Sadness’ in Spotify Streams
- Here’s a Passover-Themed Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’
- Boston Mayor Has a Message: ‘We Must Soldier On’ Without Zayn Malik
- Carly Rae Jepsen, Mumford & Sons, ‘Empire”s Taraji P. Henson Coming to ‘SNL’
- Here’s The Setlist For Ariana Grande’s ‘Honeymoon Tour’
- Watch Mariah Carey Sing Carpool Karaoke with ‘Late Late Show’ Host James Corden