Meet Alison Gold.
She’s more than likely a little girl with a dream of being a pop star, but unfortunately she is on track to have a similar career as Rebecca Black. Her first song is a novelty song that was created for YouTube and from the looks of the “likes” most of the over 4 million viewers do not enjoy the song at all.
The guy who wrote this song is the guy behind the hit that launched Black into stardom with her viral sensation “Friday.”
The only difference is, “Friday” could be a radio hit compared to this song.
After watching that video, we have a hankering for some fried rice and egg rolls…and maybe even binge watching horrible YouTube videos.
If for nothing else, this video is pure comical relief and maybe, if you’re hungry, you’ll indulge in some Chinese food!
- Play “Show Tune Tuesdays” To Win “The Great Wall” Movie Passes
- “Beat My Tweet” To Win Movie Passes To See “The Great Wall”
- Play “What’s In Jill’s Purse?!” To Win Tickets To Laugh With Whitney Cummings
- Play ‘Battle Of The Hoods’ Tickets To Laugh With Whitney Cummings
- Beyoncé Flips the Bird at Post GRAMMY Celebration
- Pitbull Drops New Track ‘Options’ Featuring Stephen Marley
- Happy Random Acts Of Kindness Day
- The Weeknd and Drake Reunite
- Nicole Kidman Reveals That She Was Engaged to Lenny Kravitz
- Sara Bareilles Talks Broadway Acting Debut in ‘Waitress’