“Chinese Food” Goes Viral On YouTube
Meet Alison Gold.
She’s more than likely a little girl with a dream of being a pop star, but unfortunately she is on track to have a similar career as Rebecca Black. Her first song is a novelty song that was created for YouTube and from the looks of the “likes” most of the over 4 million viewers do not enjoy the song at all.
The guy who wrote this song is the guy behind the hit that launched Black into stardom with her viral sensation “Friday.”
The only difference is, “Friday” could be a radio hit compared to this song.
After watching that video, we have a hankering for some fried rice and egg rolls…and maybe even binge watching horrible YouTube videos.
If for nothing else, this video is pure comical relief and maybe, if you’re hungry, you’ll indulge in some Chinese food!
- Justin Bieber Features on Khalil Mixtape, ‘A Long Short Story’
- Someone Flew A Drone Over UCF Bid Day And It Is Everything
- Ferrari Tells Deadmau5 to Stop it with the ‘Purrari’ Already
- LMFAO’s Redfoo Injured After Man Throws Glass at Him in Bar
- ‘CMT Crossroads’ Snags John Legend, Lee Ann Womack for Next Episode
- Jay Z, Kanye West Sued for Copyright Infringement on ‘Watch the Throne’ Track
- [PHOTOS] 101.9 AMP Radio Hits Chillers
- Trending: Is Taylor Swift’s “Shake It Off” The Song Of The Summer?
- Grimes Takes Us to Hell in ‘Go’ Video: Watch
- BREAKING: Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt Got Married!