“Chinese Food” Goes Viral On YouTube
Meet Alison Gold.
She’s more than likely a little girl with a dream of being a pop star, but unfortunately she is on track to have a similar career as Rebecca Black. Her first song is a novelty song that was created for YouTube and from the looks of the “likes” most of the over 4 million viewers do not enjoy the song at all.
The guy who wrote this song is the guy behind the hit that launched Black into stardom with her viral sensation “Friday.”
The only difference is, “Friday” could be a radio hit compared to this song.
After watching that video, we have a hankering for some fried rice and egg rolls…and maybe even binge watching horrible YouTube videos.
If for nothing else, this video is pure comical relief and maybe, if you’re hungry, you’ll indulge in some Chinese food!
- Rihanna Finally Settled Multimillion-Dollar Lawsuit
- Detroit Electronic Music Festival’s Return Postponed Until 2015
- Raves Are for Kids: NYC Clubs Cater to the 12-and-Under Set
- Take Classes At Hogwarts For Free……NO REALLY!
- Nate Ruess Talks fun.’s New Album: ‘It’s Moving’
- Drake Sued for ‘Nothing Was the Same’ Sample
- Billboard Hot 100 Sets Record for Gridlock as ‘Happy’ Retains Top Spot
- Lorde Finally Meets the Baseball Player Who Inspired ‘Royals’
- Hot Right Now: Justin Bieber Finally Making A Turn Around
- Are You The Grand Prize Winner For ‘A Haunted House 2′?