Meet Alison Gold.
She’s more than likely a little girl with a dream of being a pop star, but unfortunately she is on track to have a similar career as Rebecca Black. Her first song is a novelty song that was created for YouTube and from the looks of the “likes” most of the over 4 million viewers do not enjoy the song at all.
The guy who wrote this song is the guy behind the hit that launched Black into stardom with her viral sensation “Friday.”
The only difference is, “Friday” could be a radio hit compared to this song.
After watching that video, we have a hankering for some fried rice and egg rolls…and maybe even binge watching horrible YouTube videos.
If for nothing else, this video is pure comical relief and maybe, if you’re hungry, you’ll indulge in some Chinese food!
- The Chainsmokers Drop ‘Closer’ Featuring Halsey: Listen
- Katy Perry Sings ‘Rise’ and ‘Roar’ at DNC
- Keshia Knight Pullium Speaks On Husband Blindsiding Her With Divorce and Paternity Test
- MTV Classic to Launch Aug 1 with Focus on 90s
- JoJo, Wiz Khalifa Collaborate on ‘F— Apologies’
- Ice Cube Revamps ‘Hollywood Squares’ as Hip-Hop Game Show
- Frozen Rosé Is The Newest Wine Craze
- Zayn Malik on Leaving One Direction: ‘It Didn’t Feel Brave’
- Kesha Talks Dr. Luke Lawsuit, Gun Control at Post-DNC Event
- M.I.A. Calls MTV Video Music Awards ‘Racist, Classist, Elitist’