“Chinese Food” Goes Viral On YouTube
Meet Alison Gold.
She’s more than likely a little girl with a dream of being a pop star, but unfortunately she is on track to have a similar career as Rebecca Black. Her first song is a novelty song that was created for YouTube and from the looks of the “likes” most of the over 4 million viewers do not enjoy the song at all.
The guy who wrote this song is the guy behind the hit that launched Black into stardom with her viral sensation “Friday.”
The only difference is, “Friday” could be a radio hit compared to this song.
After watching that video, we have a hankering for some fried rice and egg rolls…and maybe even binge watching horrible YouTube videos.
If for nothing else, this video is pure comical relief and maybe, if you’re hungry, you’ll indulge in some Chinese food!
- Avicii and Zac Brown Band Collaborate on New Song ‘Broken Arrows’
- You Can’t Remake ‘Back to the Future’ Until Robert Zemeckis Dies
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck Say They’re Getting Divorced
- Here’s the Only ‘Ant-Man’ Review You Need to Read
- Interview: Sage the Gemini on ‘Bachelor Party,’ Jordin Sparks and Becoming the Next Jay Z and Beyonce
- Now Matters More Foundation
- How to Download Apple Music
- Carrie Underwood Raps Wiz Khalifa’s ‘See You Again’
- ‘Ghostbusters’ Director Reveals New Proton Packs, Uniforms
- Marshawn Lynch Jumped Backwards into a Pit of Skittles on Conan O’Brien