“Chinese Food” Goes Viral On YouTube
Meet Alison Gold.
She’s more than likely a little girl with a dream of being a pop star, but unfortunately she is on track to have a similar career as Rebecca Black. Her first song is a novelty song that was created for YouTube and from the looks of the “likes” most of the over 4 million viewers do not enjoy the song at all.
The guy who wrote this song is the guy behind the hit that launched Black into stardom with her viral sensation “Friday.”
The only difference is, “Friday” could be a radio hit compared to this song.
After watching that video, we have a hankering for some fried rice and egg rolls…and maybe even binge watching horrible YouTube videos.
If for nothing else, this video is pure comical relief and maybe, if you’re hungry, you’ll indulge in some Chinese food!
- One Direction Producer Claims ‘No Rules’ on New Album
- Miley Cyrus, The Weeknd, Demi Lovato To Guest on ‘SNL’ This Season
- Idris Elba ‘Too Street’ to Play James Bond, Azealia Banks Says What!?
- Crazy Fan Charges Taylor Swift on Stage
- Tyler, The Creator Cites Race for U.K. Ban: “Their Children Were Idolizing a Black Man”
- Demi Lovato To Play ‘SNL’ On October 17th With Host Tracy Morgan
- Chris Brown’s Camp Dismisses Lawsuit For Show Shooting: “Completely Frivolous”
- Watch Demi Lovato Perform ‘Neon Lights,’ Lose at ‘Name That Famous Celebrity’ on Kimmel
- Andy Grammer Joins Dancing With The Stars
- Making Strides Against Breast Cancer!