Meet Alison Gold.
She’s more than likely a little girl with a dream of being a pop star, but unfortunately she is on track to have a similar career as Rebecca Black. Her first song is a novelty song that was created for YouTube and from the looks of the “likes” most of the over 4 million viewers do not enjoy the song at all.
The guy who wrote this song is the guy behind the hit that launched Black into stardom with her viral sensation “Friday.”
The only difference is, “Friday” could be a radio hit compared to this song.
After watching that video, we have a hankering for some fried rice and egg rolls…and maybe even binge watching horrible YouTube videos.
If for nothing else, this video is pure comical relief and maybe, if you’re hungry, you’ll indulge in some Chinese food!
- Play Show Tune Tuesdays To Win Advanced Screening Passes To The Diary Of A Wimpy Kid
- 101.9 AMP Radio Wants To Send YOU To SPF 2017 At The Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas!
- Play ‘What’s In Jill’s Purse?!’ To Win A Massage For Two!
- Beat My Tweet To Win Tickets To See Sabrina Carpenter
- Sail Into The Seven Seas Festival At SeaWorld
- Ja Rule Says Fyre Festival Disaster is not His Fault
- French Montana’s ‘Unforgettable’ Challenge Takes Over The Internet
- Happy National Superhero Day
- Machine Gun Kelly Drops New Track ‘Let You Go’
- Halsey’s ‘Hopeless Fountain Kingdom’ Features Quavo, Lauren Jauregui