“Chinese Food” Goes Viral On YouTube
Meet Alison Gold.
She’s more than likely a little girl with a dream of being a pop star, but unfortunately she is on track to have a similar career as Rebecca Black. Her first song is a novelty song that was created for YouTube and from the looks of the “likes” most of the over 4 million viewers do not enjoy the song at all.
The guy who wrote this song is the guy behind the hit that launched Black into stardom with her viral sensation “Friday.”
The only difference is, “Friday” could be a radio hit compared to this song.
After watching that video, we have a hankering for some fried rice and egg rolls…and maybe even binge watching horrible YouTube videos.
If for nothing else, this video is pure comical relief and maybe, if you’re hungry, you’ll indulge in some Chinese food!
- Win Tickets To See Fifth Harmony
- Win Tickets To See Ed Sheeran
- Beat My Tweet For Tickets To See Nico & Vinz
- Win Tickets To Ride The Orlando Eye
- Download Pingo to Have Fun and Win Prizes While Taking Photos
- Lance Bass on One Direction: ‘I Just See Harry Leaving Soon’
- Drake Shook Hands with Paul Pierce & Now Everyone’s Mad
- Yelawolf, Eminem Visit Church in ‘Best Friend’ Video: Watch
- Uh, Is Diddy Starring in ‘Rush Hour 4’?
- Bleachers Remix Sia’s ‘Big Girls Cry': Listen