Meet Alison Gold.
She’s more than likely a little girl with a dream of being a pop star, but unfortunately she is on track to have a similar career as Rebecca Black. Her first song is a novelty song that was created for YouTube and from the looks of the “likes” most of the over 4 million viewers do not enjoy the song at all.
The guy who wrote this song is the guy behind the hit that launched Black into stardom with her viral sensation “Friday.”
The only difference is, “Friday” could be a radio hit compared to this song.
After watching that video, we have a hankering for some fried rice and egg rolls…and maybe even binge watching horrible YouTube videos.
If for nothing else, this video is pure comical relief and maybe, if you’re hungry, you’ll indulge in some Chinese food!
- Impact: Britney Spears Returns to ‘Glory’
- Happy National Waffle Day
- The Weeknd Previews New Music
- Ciara Signs On As Judge For Miss America Pageant
- Light The Town Pink With Orlando Health & 101.9 AMP Radio
- Drake and Kanye West’s ‘You Know, You Know’ Finally Surfaces
- Ariana Grande Teases ‘Side to Side’ Video Featuring Nicki Minaj
- CHVRCHES Cover Calvin Harris’ ‘This is What You Came For’
- [AUDIO/VIDEO] Chad And Actor Leslie Jordan Surprise Jill On-Air
- Britney Spears Would Totally Do the Super Bowl Halftime Show