“Chinese Food” Goes Viral On YouTube
Meet Alison Gold.
She’s more than likely a little girl with a dream of being a pop star, but unfortunately she is on track to have a similar career as Rebecca Black. Her first song is a novelty song that was created for YouTube and from the looks of the “likes” most of the over 4 million viewers do not enjoy the song at all.
The guy who wrote this song is the guy behind the hit that launched Black into stardom with her viral sensation “Friday.”
The only difference is, “Friday” could be a radio hit compared to this song.
After watching that video, we have a hankering for some fried rice and egg rolls…and maybe even binge watching horrible YouTube videos.
If for nothing else, this video is pure comical relief and maybe, if you’re hungry, you’ll indulge in some Chinese food!
- Ariana Grande Responds to Bette Midler’s Scathing Comments
- Rihanna Teases New Album with 15-Second Snippet
- First Times: Nick Jonas
- Meet One Direction’s New Member Ray
- Rihanna’s New ‘Rogue’ Fragrance Meant to Smell Like Falling in Love
- Fifth Harmony Are On Their Silhouette Game in ‘Sledgehammer’ Video: Watch
- Fifth Harmony’s Normani Chats With Dustin About “Threading,” Reflection, And Upcoming Tour
- Macklemore Marched in Seattle with Ferguson Protesters: Watch
- Dej Loaf Debuts ‘Try Me’ With Help From The Roots on ‘Tonight Show': Watch
- Ariana Grande’s Sexy Act is ‘Ridiculous,’ According to Bette Midler