“Chinese Food” Goes Viral On YouTube
Meet Alison Gold.
She’s more than likely a little girl with a dream of being a pop star, but unfortunately she is on track to have a similar career as Rebecca Black. Her first song is a novelty song that was created for YouTube and from the looks of the “likes” most of the over 4 million viewers do not enjoy the song at all.
The guy who wrote this song is the guy behind the hit that launched Black into stardom with her viral sensation “Friday.”
The only difference is, “Friday” could be a radio hit compared to this song.
After watching that video, we have a hankering for some fried rice and egg rolls…and maybe even binge watching horrible YouTube videos.
If for nothing else, this video is pure comical relief and maybe, if you’re hungry, you’ll indulge in some Chinese food!
- Reality Check for 3/3/15: Godmother Taylor Swift, Free Pancakes, Abercrombies Abs, Idiot In The News
- Justin Bieber to Seth Rogen: ‘Roast Me’
- Jared Leto Has Cut Off His Hair, America Mourns: See the Photos
- 5 Crazy Saturday Morning Kids Shows from the 1970s
- Loser.com Just Redirects To Kanye West’s Wikipedia Page
- UCF Wins Ed Sheeran Concert And $10,000 Grant For Music School
- Rock Hard Male Revue at GILT Nightclub
- Keiser University Open House With Dustin
- 101.9 AMP Radio 1st Birthday Presents Kalin And Myles
- Win Tickets To The Rock Hard Male Revue And A $25 Gift Card To Premier Couples Superstore!