“Chinese Food” Goes Viral On YouTube
Meet Alison Gold.
She’s more than likely a little girl with a dream of being a pop star, but unfortunately she is on track to have a similar career as Rebecca Black. Her first song is a novelty song that was created for YouTube and from the looks of the “likes” most of the over 4 million viewers do not enjoy the song at all.
The guy who wrote this song is the guy behind the hit that launched Black into stardom with her viral sensation “Friday.”
The only difference is, “Friday” could be a radio hit compared to this song.
After watching that video, we have a hankering for some fried rice and egg rolls…and maybe even binge watching horrible YouTube videos.
If for nothing else, this video is pure comical relief and maybe, if you’re hungry, you’ll indulge in some Chinese food!
- Lauryn Hill Dedicates Her Song ‘Black Rage’ to Ferguson: Listen
- Blood Orange’s Dev Hynes Speaks on Ferguson and Being Assaulted at Lollapalooza: Watch
- Flo Rida Teams with Sage the Gemini on Infectious New Song, ‘GDFR': Listen
- Trending: Fifth Harmony Want A VMA Really Bad…So Let’s Get Them One
- Watch Flosstradamus Connect with Fans in Short Film, ‘IRL': New Tour Dates Announced
- Cam’ron and Estelle Want to ‘Let The Show Begin’ in New Video: Watch
- Did Zac Efron & Michelle Rodriguez Call It Quits?
- A Seal Getting Slapped Into Orbit By A Whale
- Kermit The Frog Takes The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- Jill’s Fabulous Friend: The 80s Are Coming Back…But Not Leg Warmers