“Chinese Food” Goes Viral On YouTube
Meet Alison Gold.
She’s more than likely a little girl with a dream of being a pop star, but unfortunately she is on track to have a similar career as Rebecca Black. Her first song is a novelty song that was created for YouTube and from the looks of the “likes” most of the over 4 million viewers do not enjoy the song at all.
The guy who wrote this song is the guy behind the hit that launched Black into stardom with her viral sensation “Friday.”
The only difference is, “Friday” could be a radio hit compared to this song.
After watching that video, we have a hankering for some fried rice and egg rolls…and maybe even binge watching horrible YouTube videos.
If for nothing else, this video is pure comical relief and maybe, if you’re hungry, you’ll indulge in some Chinese food!
- Prince Drops Surprise Track ‘Stare’
- Hannibal Buress Weighs in on Drake vs. Meek Mill
- Watch Tituss Burgess, Tina Fey and Jane Krakowski Lip-Sync Beyonce
- Nicki Minaj Strikes Back at Ex-Boyfriend Safaree at Concert
- Miley Cyrus’ Creates a Wordless MTV Video Music Awards Promo Video
- Prince Royce on Donald Trump’s Mexico Comments: ‘Kind of Slimy’
- Reality Check For 7/30/15: Orlando Weekly Best OF Orlando, Ben Affleck Dating His Nanny?, Zayn Malik Happy To Make “Real Music”
- Zayn Malik Signs With RCA Records
- [PHOTOS] Tove Lo’s Private Performance At Venue 578
- Rita Ora Takes Topless Photos to Promote New Chris Brown Collaboration