“Chinese Food” Goes Viral On YouTube
Meet Alison Gold.
She’s more than likely a little girl with a dream of being a pop star, but unfortunately she is on track to have a similar career as Rebecca Black. Her first song is a novelty song that was created for YouTube and from the looks of the “likes” most of the over 4 million viewers do not enjoy the song at all.
The guy who wrote this song is the guy behind the hit that launched Black into stardom with her viral sensation “Friday.”
The only difference is, “Friday” could be a radio hit compared to this song.
After watching that video, we have a hankering for some fried rice and egg rolls…and maybe even binge watching horrible YouTube videos.
If for nothing else, this video is pure comical relief and maybe, if you’re hungry, you’ll indulge in some Chinese food!
- New At 9: Tech N9ne-‘Hood Go Crazy’ (feat. 2 Chainz & B.o.B)
- Iggy Azalea Cancels The Great Escape Tour
- Justin Bieber Serenades Newly Engaged Couple with ‘I’ll Make Love To You': Watch
- See Nicki Minaj’s Sexy New ‘Cosmopolitan’ Cover
- Beat My Tweet For Tickets To See Walk The Moon
- Tickets To Orlando Eye And More
- Little Mix Become Your New Queen Bee Overlords in ‘Black Magic’ Video: Watch
- You’re Invited to Jamie Foxx & Chris Brown’s House Party for Their ‘You Changed Me’ Video: Watch
- Ed Sheeran Just Met a New Friend: His Own Wax Figure
- This Beyonce/DuckTales Mashup Is Complete & Utter Perfection