“Chinese Food” Goes Viral On YouTube
Meet Alison Gold.
She’s more than likely a little girl with a dream of being a pop star, but unfortunately she is on track to have a similar career as Rebecca Black. Her first song is a novelty song that was created for YouTube and from the looks of the “likes” most of the over 4 million viewers do not enjoy the song at all.
The guy who wrote this song is the guy behind the hit that launched Black into stardom with her viral sensation “Friday.”
The only difference is, “Friday” could be a radio hit compared to this song.
After watching that video, we have a hankering for some fried rice and egg rolls…and maybe even binge watching horrible YouTube videos.
If for nothing else, this video is pure comical relief and maybe, if you’re hungry, you’ll indulge in some Chinese food!
- Orlando Bloom Throws A Punch At Justin Bieber In Ibiza!!
- Shawn Mendes Releases ‘Show You’ Lyric Video
- Would You Ride This Ride In Germany????
- Maroon 5 Finally Find More Than A Friend In ‘It Was Always You’
- Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj & Jessie J Join Forces for Sassy New Song ‘Bang Bang’
- Jill Bucco’s Epic Interview With 5 Seconds Of Summer
- Q&A: La Roux Faces Sexism Amid Her Summery, ’70s Sci-Fi Album ‘Trouble In Paradise’
- Festival Cancels R. Kelly’s Headlining Appearance After Community Backlash
- Lea Michele of ‘Glee’ Fame Joining ‘Sons of Anarchy’ as a Guest Star
- Ultra Records Responds to Michelle Phan & Kaskade Copyright Controversy