“Chinese Food” Goes Viral On YouTube
Meet Alison Gold.
She’s more than likely a little girl with a dream of being a pop star, but unfortunately she is on track to have a similar career as Rebecca Black. Her first song is a novelty song that was created for YouTube and from the looks of the “likes” most of the over 4 million viewers do not enjoy the song at all.
The guy who wrote this song is the guy behind the hit that launched Black into stardom with her viral sensation “Friday.”
The only difference is, “Friday” could be a radio hit compared to this song.
After watching that video, we have a hankering for some fried rice and egg rolls…and maybe even binge watching horrible YouTube videos.
If for nothing else, this video is pure comical relief and maybe, if you’re hungry, you’ll indulge in some Chinese food!
- Watch Willow Smith and Chance the Rapper Interview Each Other
- Mathew Knowles Offers Seminar on How to Be Like Beyoncé
- Ciara Responds to Seahawks Curse Rumors
- The Top Ten Most and Least Sexually Active Cities in America
- Canned Pumpkin Shortage Could Ruin Thanksgiving
- Kendrick Lamar Announces First Dates of 1st Annual Kunta’s Groove Sessions Tour
- Listen to Ciara Cover The Rolling Stones’ ‘Paint It Black’
- Why Is No One Illegally Downloading Taylor Swift?
- Taylor Swift is Done with Public Feuds
- Watch Pitbull and Jussie Smollett’s ‘Empire Cast’ Video for ‘No Doubt About It’