“Chinese Food” Goes Viral On YouTube
Meet Alison Gold.
She’s more than likely a little girl with a dream of being a pop star, but unfortunately she is on track to have a similar career as Rebecca Black. Her first song is a novelty song that was created for YouTube and from the looks of the “likes” most of the over 4 million viewers do not enjoy the song at all.
The guy who wrote this song is the guy behind the hit that launched Black into stardom with her viral sensation “Friday.”
The only difference is, “Friday” could be a radio hit compared to this song.
After watching that video, we have a hankering for some fried rice and egg rolls…and maybe even binge watching horrible YouTube videos.
If for nothing else, this video is pure comical relief and maybe, if you’re hungry, you’ll indulge in some Chinese food!
- Top 5 Lines From Big Sean’s ‘Blessings’ Feat. Drake and Kanye West
- Iggy Azalea Lashes Out at Steve Madden Following Photo Shoot
- Katy Perry Explains That ‘Mean Girls’ Tweet Everyone Thinks is About Taylor Swift
- Big Sean is #Blessed on New Track Featuring Drake & Kanye West
- Katy Perry Goes Beast Mode at Super Bowl Press Conference
- Taylor Swift Hacker Claims to Have Nude Photos for Sale
- Adam Lambert Unveils Next Album Title: ‘The Original High’
- Future’s DJ Spent 56 Days in Dubai Jail
- Tom Petty Addresses ‘That Sam Smith Thing,’ Laments That News Picked Up the Story
- Win Tickets To The Advance Screening of Fifty Shades Of Grey