Meet Alison Gold.
She’s more than likely a little girl with a dream of being a pop star, but unfortunately she is on track to have a similar career as Rebecca Black. Her first song is a novelty song that was created for YouTube and from the looks of the “likes” most of the over 4 million viewers do not enjoy the song at all.
The guy who wrote this song is the guy behind the hit that launched Black into stardom with her viral sensation “Friday.”
The only difference is, “Friday” could be a radio hit compared to this song.
After watching that video, we have a hankering for some fried rice and egg rolls…and maybe even binge watching horrible YouTube videos.
If for nothing else, this video is pure comical relief and maybe, if you’re hungry, you’ll indulge in some Chinese food!
- Deadmau5 Offers Free Download of Unreleased Tracks
- Justin Bieber Did Not Pee His Pants. Here’s What Happened.
- Ice Cube: ‘The First Two Scripts I Wrote Were Wack; The Third One Was ‘Friday’”
- Paula Patton Accuses Robin Thicke of ‘Tampering’ with Court Order
- What You Doin’ At The Courthouse (2/24/17)
- Oscars Dinner Afterparty Menu
- James Corden Goes Behind the Music of Boy Band ‘Thr33way’
- Ed Sheeran Drops Stormzy and Major Lazer ‘Shape of You’ Remixes
- Eminem to Headline Reading and Leeds Festivals
- Gucci Mane Drops ‘Make Love’ with Nicki Minaj