“Chinese Food” Goes Viral On YouTube
Meet Alison Gold.
She’s more than likely a little girl with a dream of being a pop star, but unfortunately she is on track to have a similar career as Rebecca Black. Her first song is a novelty song that was created for YouTube and from the looks of the “likes” most of the over 4 million viewers do not enjoy the song at all.
The guy who wrote this song is the guy behind the hit that launched Black into stardom with her viral sensation “Friday.”
The only difference is, “Friday” could be a radio hit compared to this song.
After watching that video, we have a hankering for some fried rice and egg rolls…and maybe even binge watching horrible YouTube videos.
If for nothing else, this video is pure comical relief and maybe, if you’re hungry, you’ll indulge in some Chinese food!
- Watch the ’50 Shades of Grey’ Trailer: the ‘Turn Down for What’ Edition
- Stream Tomorrowland EDM Fest’s Second Weekend Live in Belgium All Weekend
- Kesha Once Broke Into Prince’s House to Drop Off Her Album
- T.I., Fall Out Boy & London Grammar Performed ‘Live Your Life’ Together on ‘SoundClash’ and It Totally Worked
- Lil Wayne Signs Cristiano Ronaldo, Is Now a Sports Agent
- M.I.A. Drops New Song, ‘Gold’
- Watch Ex-Porn Star Sasha Grey DJ Mexico City’s Electric Colors Festival
- Amy Winehouse the Subject of New Comic Book
- Listen To Dustin And Score Your Tickets To See R5 At The Hard Rock Live!