Meet Alison Gold.
She’s more than likely a little girl with a dream of being a pop star, but unfortunately she is on track to have a similar career as Rebecca Black. Her first song is a novelty song that was created for YouTube and from the looks of the “likes” most of the over 4 million viewers do not enjoy the song at all.
The guy who wrote this song is the guy behind the hit that launched Black into stardom with her viral sensation “Friday.”
The only difference is, “Friday” could be a radio hit compared to this song.
After watching that video, we have a hankering for some fried rice and egg rolls…and maybe even binge watching horrible YouTube videos.
If for nothing else, this video is pure comical relief and maybe, if you’re hungry, you’ll indulge in some Chinese food!
- Drake Tells Toronto Crowd New Music is Coming Soon
- Does a Key Scene from Beyoncé’s ‘Lemonade’ Borrow Too Much?
- Britney Spears to Receive Millennium Award
- Daily Dish For 5.2.16
- Register To Win Tickets To To RuPaul’s Drag Race
- Listen All Weekend To Win Ride Along 2 On Blu-ray DVD
- Listen To Win A Pair Of Tickets To The Hot Tea Pool Party!
- Play Battle Of The Hoods To Win Tickets And Backstage Passes To Meet Lil Dicky
- Listen To Win A Pair Of Tickets And Backstage Passes To Meet Lil Dicky
- Listen To Win Tickets To SeaWorld’s Viva La Musica