Meet Alison Gold.
She’s more than likely a little girl with a dream of being a pop star, but unfortunately she is on track to have a similar career as Rebecca Black. Her first song is a novelty song that was created for YouTube and from the looks of the “likes” most of the over 4 million viewers do not enjoy the song at all.
The guy who wrote this song is the guy behind the hit that launched Black into stardom with her viral sensation “Friday.”
The only difference is, “Friday” could be a radio hit compared to this song.
After watching that video, we have a hankering for some fried rice and egg rolls…and maybe even binge watching horrible YouTube videos.
If for nothing else, this video is pure comical relief and maybe, if you’re hungry, you’ll indulge in some Chinese food!
- Daily Dish For 8.21.17
- Win CityWalk Party Passes For AMPlified Saturdays At The Groove
- Beat My Tweet To Win Tickets To Bryson Tiller
- Listen To Win Tickets To See The Hitman’s Bodyguard In Theaters
- Play SnapChad To Win Tickets To Kid Cudi
- Play ‘Show Tune Tuesdays’ To Win Fandango Tickets To See The Hitman’s Bodyguard
- Play What’s In Jill’s Purse To Win Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining
- Join 1019 AMP Radio for The Insane Inflatable 5K
- Selena Gomez Confirms Marshmello Collaboration
- Fergie Reveals ‘Double Dutchess’ Tracklist