Meet Alison Gold.
She’s more than likely a little girl with a dream of being a pop star, but unfortunately she is on track to have a similar career as Rebecca Black. Her first song is a novelty song that was created for YouTube and from the looks of the “likes” most of the over 4 million viewers do not enjoy the song at all.
The guy who wrote this song is the guy behind the hit that launched Black into stardom with her viral sensation “Friday.”
The only difference is, “Friday” could be a radio hit compared to this song.
After watching that video, we have a hankering for some fried rice and egg rolls…and maybe even binge watching horrible YouTube videos.
If for nothing else, this video is pure comical relief and maybe, if you’re hungry, you’ll indulge in some Chinese food!
- What You Doin’ At The Courthouse (01/20/17)
- Adele Will Perform at the GRAMMYs
- Amber Rose Discusses Gender Roles, Cat Calls and Cheaters
- Common Addresses Women’s Health at Gig for Planned Parenthood
- ILoveMakonnen Announces: ‘I’m Gay’
- Madonna: Trump is ‘As Low As We Can Go’
- Chance the Rapper Embarks on the ‘Optimistic Challenge’
- The 9th Annual Downtown Food & Wine Fest Pre-Sale Tickets On Sale NOW!
- If You Need Something Happy Today, Here Is Elliot (Jill’s Son) Singing Macklemore
- Daily Dish For 1.20.17