“Chinese Food” Goes Viral On YouTube
Meet Alison Gold.
She’s more than likely a little girl with a dream of being a pop star, but unfortunately she is on track to have a similar career as Rebecca Black. Her first song is a novelty song that was created for YouTube and from the looks of the “likes” most of the over 4 million viewers do not enjoy the song at all.
The guy who wrote this song is the guy behind the hit that launched Black into stardom with her viral sensation “Friday.”
The only difference is, “Friday” could be a radio hit compared to this song.
After watching that video, we have a hankering for some fried rice and egg rolls…and maybe even binge watching horrible YouTube videos.
If for nothing else, this video is pure comical relief and maybe, if you’re hungry, you’ll indulge in some Chinese food!
- There’s All Kinds of Color in Gwen Stefani’s Video for ‘Baby Don’t Lie': Watch
- ‘South Park’ Releasing Kanye West ‘Hobbit’ Spoof for Record Store Day
- UNICEF Using Music to Educate Liberia About Ebola with ‘Ebola is Real': Listen
- Kevin Hart Pokes Fun at Drake’s Air Ball, Drake Fires Back
- Wiz Khalifa Release Interactive Video for ‘Stayin Out All Night': Watch
- [PHOTOS] Renee Zellweger’s New Face???
- Taylor Swift is Your Tour Guide in ‘Welcome to New York’
- Watch Taylor Swift’s Visit with the Naked Chef, ‘Shake It Off’ Parody ‘Bake It Off’
- Lorde Tags Chemical Brothers, Miguel for ‘Hunger Games’ Song ‘This is Not a Game': Listen
- [PHOTOS] 101.9 AMP Radio Enjoys The Taste Of Maitland