Real Talk: Once In Manhood Anti Bullying Rally At UCF
Have you ever been bullied? Bullying can have a major effect on our kids in the community as it did just weeks ago when we lost a precious 12-year-old girl, Rebecca Sedwick from Lakeland who committed suicide after being cyber bullied by former classmates. Although Rebecca changed schools to avoid the bullying, it continued via social media by more than a dozen girls.
On your community show Real Talk which airs every Sunday morning between 6am-7am I spoke to Ahmad Rashad from Once In Manhood about bullying and he spoke on how he was bullied as a kid as well. He also mentioned that he became somewhat of a bully because he thought it was the cool thing to do, after he mentioned that he grew up in Detroit. No matter where you’re from, a tough city like Detroit or a more suburban town like Lakeland, bullying is a major issue and now affects us via social media like Facebook and Twitter.
If you are being bullied please speak up and tell someone you trust….anyone!!!
CLICK HERE to check out the other cities and dates!
Besitos To You,
Lizzette Perez <—— Twitter
What’s New On JAMZ
- Taylor Swift Announces New Song ‘Welcome to New York': Listen to a Preview
- Play It, Don’t Play It: Gwen Stefani “Baby Don’t Lie”
- Taylor Swift Previews New Song “Welcome To New York”
- Ellie Goulding Teams Up With Calvin Harris For ‘Outside': Listen
- Gwen Stefani Just Wants a Little Honesty on New Track, ‘Baby Don’t Lie': Listen
- Live: Lana Del Rey Slays at Hollywood Forever Cemetery
- Miley Cyrus Says The Twerk Is So Last Year and Introduces The ‘Nae Nae’
- You Won’t Even Recognize Missy Elliott With Her Slim New Look!
- Meghan Trainor Almost Couldn’t Finish Her Debut Album After Going On Vocal Rest
- Iggy Azalea Responds to Divorce Claims On Twitter