Real Talk: Once In Manhood Anti Bullying Rally At UCF
Have you ever been bullied? Bullying can have a major effect on our kids in the community as it did just weeks ago when we lost a precious 12-year-old girl, Rebecca Sedwick from Lakeland who committed suicide after being cyber bullied by former classmates. Although Rebecca changed schools to avoid the bullying, it continued via social media by more than a dozen girls.
On your community show Real Talk which airs every Sunday morning between 6am-7am I spoke to Ahmad Rashad from Once In Manhood about bullying and he spoke on how he was bullied as a kid as well. He also mentioned that he became somewhat of a bully because he thought it was the cool thing to do, after he mentioned that he grew up in Detroit. No matter where you’re from, a tough city like Detroit or a more suburban town like Lakeland, bullying is a major issue and now affects us via social media like Facebook and Twitter.
If you are being bullied please speak up and tell someone you trust….anyone!!!
CLICK HERE to check out the other cities and dates!
Besitos To You,
Lizzette Perez <—— Twitter
What’s New On JAMZ
- Iggy Azalea Announces New Album Title
- [PHOTOS] Howl-O-Scream Zombies & Naughty Nurses At The AMP Radio Studios
- Mariah Carey Directs ‘A Christmas Melody’ Movie in Time for the Holidays
- Taylor Swift’s ‘New Songs that Will Make Your Life Awesome’ List
- Watch Adam Lambert’s Trailer for ‘Another Lonely Night’ Video
- Justin Bieber Posts Video Playing John Mayer Riff
- Reality Check For 10/7/15: Jay Leno Steps In For Jimmy Fallon, Ariana Grande Kisses Her BFF, Girl Sneezes 12,000 Times A Day
- Enter To Win Tickets To The Advance Screening Of Goosebumps!
- Listen to Omarion’s Sexy Song ‘Sweet Anita’
- Paul McCartney Releases Alternate Video for Michael Jackson Duet ‘Say, Say, Say’