Real Talk: Once In Manhood Anti Bullying Rally At UCF
Have you ever been bullied? Bullying can have a major effect on our kids in the community as it did just weeks ago when we lost a precious 12-year-old girl, Rebecca Sedwick from Lakeland who committed suicide after being cyber bullied by former classmates. Although Rebecca changed schools to avoid the bullying, it continued via social media by more than a dozen girls.
On your community show Real Talk which airs every Sunday morning between 6am-7am I spoke to Ahmad Rashad from Once In Manhood about bullying and he spoke on how he was bullied as a kid as well. He also mentioned that he became somewhat of a bully because he thought it was the cool thing to do, after he mentioned that he grew up in Detroit. No matter where you’re from, a tough city like Detroit or a more suburban town like Lakeland, bullying is a major issue and now affects us via social media like Facebook and Twitter.
If you are being bullied please speak up and tell someone you trust….anyone!!!
CLICK HERE to check out the other cities and dates!
Besitos To You,
Lizzette Perez <—— Twitter
What’s New On JAMZ
- Jaden Smith Gets a Love Interest in Kylie Jenner for ‘Blue Ocean’ Video: Watch
- Wayne Coyne Talks Shelved Kesha Project, Sides with Singer in Dr. Luke Controversy
- Tyga Disses Nicki Minaj, Drake: ‘He’s Just Fake to Me’
- Hang Out With 101.9 AMP Radio At The Orlando Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk!
- Watch Floyd Mayweather Beat Justin Bieber with a Baseball Bat in a Boxing Ring, Courtesy of ‘Conan’
- 8-Seconds of White Noise from Taylor Swift Topped the Canadian iTunes Chart
- Sia Does ‘You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile’ For ‘Annie’ Soundtrack: Listen
- Kesha Denied Dr. Luke Molested Her in Years-Old Deposition
- We Can Survive 2014: What Have the Performers Been Up To?
- Kanye West Gets All Mushy in Honor of Kim Kardashian’s Birthday