Real Talk: Once In Manhood Anti Bullying Rally At UCF
Have you ever been bullied? Bullying can have a major effect on our kids in the community as it did just weeks ago when we lost a precious 12-year-old girl, Rebecca Sedwick from Lakeland who committed suicide after being cyber bullied by former classmates. Although Rebecca changed schools to avoid the bullying, it continued via social media by more than a dozen girls.
On your community show Real Talk which airs every Sunday morning between 6am-7am I spoke to Ahmad Rashad from Once In Manhood about bullying and he spoke on how he was bullied as a kid as well. He also mentioned that he became somewhat of a bully because he thought it was the cool thing to do, after he mentioned that he grew up in Detroit. No matter where you’re from, a tough city like Detroit or a more suburban town like Lakeland, bullying is a major issue and now affects us via social media like Facebook and Twitter.
If you are being bullied please speak up and tell someone you trust….anyone!!!
CLICK HERE to check out the other cities and dates!
Besitos To You,
Lizzette Perez <—— Twitter
What’s New On JAMZ
- 5 Crazy Saturday Morning Kids Shows from the 1970s
- Loser.com Just Redirects To Kanye West’s Wikipedia Page
- UCF Wins Ed Sheeran Concert And $10,000 Grant For Music School
- Rock Hard Male Revue at GILT Nightclub
- Keiser University Open House With Dustin
- 101.9 AMP Radio 1st Birthday Presents Kalin And Myles
- Win Tickets To The Rock Hard Male Revue And A $25 Gift Card To Premier Couples Superstore!
- Obama Calls Kanye West’s Home Phone, & Other Great Lines from Kanye’s Oxford Lecture
- Snoop Dogg Banned from Katy Perry’s Super Bowl Halftime Show After Iggy Azalea Diss
- Booty Jams: These Pants Turn Twerking Into Music