Real Talk: Once In Manhood Anti Bullying Rally At UCF
Have you ever been bullied? Bullying can have a major effect on our kids in the community as it did just weeks ago when we lost a precious 12-year-old girl, Rebecca Sedwick from Lakeland who committed suicide after being cyber bullied by former classmates. Although Rebecca changed schools to avoid the bullying, it continued via social media by more than a dozen girls.
On your community show Real Talk which airs every Sunday morning between 6am-7am I spoke to Ahmad Rashad from Once In Manhood about bullying and he spoke on how he was bullied as a kid as well. He also mentioned that he became somewhat of a bully because he thought it was the cool thing to do, after he mentioned that he grew up in Detroit. No matter where you’re from, a tough city like Detroit or a more suburban town like Lakeland, bullying is a major issue and now affects us via social media like Facebook and Twitter.
If you are being bullied please speak up and tell someone you trust….anyone!!!
CLICK HERE to check out the other cities and dates!
Besitos To You,
Lizzette Perez <—— Twitter
What’s New On JAMZ
- Reality Check For 7/29/15: Blake Throws Miranda’s Stuff Out, James Bond Theme, The Weeknd Video For “Can’t Feel My Face”
- Zayn Malik Working with Frank Ocean’s Producer
- Meghan Trainor Gets Animated for ‘Peanuts Movie’ Soundtrack
- Macklemore Opens Up about Recent Struggles with Addiction
- Jaden Smith Releases Cryptic Video for “Scarface”
- Nicki Minaj’s Ex Alleges He Was Her Ghostwriter on ‘The Pinkprint’
- Azealia Banks Hates Playing in Australia, Here’s Why
- Watch The Weeknd Get Set on Fire in New ‘Can’t Feel My Face’ Video
- Rihanna Tried and Failed to Perform at Baltimore Protests
- Tom Cruise Takes on Jimmy Fallon in Epic Lip Synch Battle