Real Talk: Once In Manhood Anti Bullying Rally At UCF
Have you ever been bullied? Bullying can have a major effect on our kids in the community as it did just weeks ago when we lost a precious 12-year-old girl, Rebecca Sedwick from Lakeland who committed suicide after being cyber bullied by former classmates. Although Rebecca changed schools to avoid the bullying, it continued via social media by more than a dozen girls.
On your community show Real Talk which airs every Sunday morning between 6am-7am I spoke to Ahmad Rashad from Once In Manhood about bullying and he spoke on how he was bullied as a kid as well. He also mentioned that he became somewhat of a bully because he thought it was the cool thing to do, after he mentioned that he grew up in Detroit. No matter where you’re from, a tough city like Detroit or a more suburban town like Lakeland, bullying is a major issue and now affects us via social media like Facebook and Twitter.
If you are being bullied please speak up and tell someone you trust….anyone!!!
CLICK HERE to check out the other cities and dates!
Besitos To You,
Lizzette Perez <—— Twitter
What’s New On JAMZ
- 10 Signs Your Relationship Isn’t Going Anywhere
- Beyoncé’s New Song ‘Ring Off’ Is a Tribute to Her Mom
- Bruno Mars & Mark Ronson Do Everything Wrong in ‘SNL’ Teaser: Watch
- One Direction Sit Down With ‘Ellen’ To Talk Taylor Swift, Bad Disguises & Weddings
- Trending: Nick Jonas Confesses That He Is No Longer A Virgin
- Ellen Stepped Up Her Christmas Game In A BIG BOOTY Way!
- “Baby It’s Cold Outside,” In Orlando, WTF?! [Video]
- Taylor Swift Is Getting a GRAMMY Museum Exhibit, ‘The Taylor Swift Experience’
- Watch a Bunch of Old People Dance to ‘Turn Down for What’
- Iggy Azalea Responds to Eminem Rape Line, Says She’s Bored of ‘Old Men Threatening Young Women’