Real Talk: Once In Manhood Anti Bullying Rally At UCF
Have you ever been bullied? Bullying can have a major effect on our kids in the community as it did just weeks ago when we lost a precious 12-year-old girl, Rebecca Sedwick from Lakeland who committed suicide after being cyber bullied by former classmates. Although Rebecca changed schools to avoid the bullying, it continued via social media by more than a dozen girls.
On your community show Real Talk which airs every Sunday morning between 6am-7am I spoke to Ahmad Rashad from Once In Manhood about bullying and he spoke on how he was bullied as a kid as well. He also mentioned that he became somewhat of a bully because he thought it was the cool thing to do, after he mentioned that he grew up in Detroit. No matter where you’re from, a tough city like Detroit or a more suburban town like Lakeland, bullying is a major issue and now affects us via social media like Facebook and Twitter.
If you are being bullied please speak up and tell someone you trust….anyone!!!
CLICK HERE to check out the other cities and dates!
Besitos To You,
Lizzette Perez <—— Twitter
What’s New On JAMZ
- Win Tickets To See Fifth Harmony
- Win Tickets To See Ed Sheeran
- Beat My Tweet For Tickets To See Nico & Vinz
- Win Tickets To Ride The Orlando Eye
- Download Pingo to Have Fun and Win Prizes While Taking Photos
- Lance Bass on One Direction: ‘I Just See Harry Leaving Soon’
- Drake Shook Hands with Paul Pierce & Now Everyone’s Mad
- Yelawolf, Eminem Visit Church in ‘Best Friend’ Video: Watch
- Uh, Is Diddy Starring in ‘Rush Hour 4’?
- Bleachers Remix Sia’s ‘Big Girls Cry': Listen