Real Talk: Once In Manhood Anti Bullying Rally At UCF
Have you ever been bullied? Bullying can have a major effect on our kids in the community as it did just weeks ago when we lost a precious 12-year-old girl, Rebecca Sedwick from Lakeland who committed suicide after being cyber bullied by former classmates. Although Rebecca changed schools to avoid the bullying, it continued via social media by more than a dozen girls.
On your community show Real Talk which airs every Sunday morning between 6am-7am I spoke to Ahmad Rashad from Once In Manhood about bullying and he spoke on how he was bullied as a kid as well. He also mentioned that he became somewhat of a bully because he thought it was the cool thing to do, after he mentioned that he grew up in Detroit. No matter where you’re from, a tough city like Detroit or a more suburban town like Lakeland, bullying is a major issue and now affects us via social media like Facebook and Twitter.
If you are being bullied please speak up and tell someone you trust….anyone!!!
CLICK HERE to check out the other cities and dates!
Besitos To You,
Lizzette Perez <—— Twitter
What’s New On JAMZ
- 101.9 AMP Radio #WorldPremiereMonday Featuring Jason Derulo
- 5 Harrison Ford Close Calls in Movies
- The Inevitable Star Wars Related Tweets About Harrison Ford’s Plane Crash
- Watch and Learn, Chappie: 10 Robots that Saved the World
- Kelly Clarkson Does Not Think Miley Cyrus is a ‘Pitchy Stripper’
- Justin Bieber’s Roasters Have Been Announced & Seth Rogen Isn’t One of Them
- Rihanna’s New Song ‘American Oxygen’ Revealed in March Madness Commercial: Watch
- Carly Rae Jepsen on How You Get Tom Hanks To Star In Your Music Video
- Get Ultra Fit For Ultra Music Festival
- Reality Check For 3/6/15: Harrison Ford Plane Crash, Kim Kardashians a BLONDE!, New Rihanna Song [VIDEO]