Real Talk: Once In Manhood Anti Bullying Rally At UCF
Have you ever been bullied? Bullying can have a major effect on our kids in the community as it did just weeks ago when we lost a precious 12-year-old girl, Rebecca Sedwick from Lakeland who committed suicide after being cyber bullied by former classmates. Although Rebecca changed schools to avoid the bullying, it continued via social media by more than a dozen girls.
On your community show Real Talk which airs every Sunday morning between 6am-7am I spoke to Ahmad Rashad from Once In Manhood about bullying and he spoke on how he was bullied as a kid as well. He also mentioned that he became somewhat of a bully because he thought it was the cool thing to do, after he mentioned that he grew up in Detroit. No matter where you’re from, a tough city like Detroit or a more suburban town like Lakeland, bullying is a major issue and now affects us via social media like Facebook and Twitter.
If you are being bullied please speak up and tell someone you trust….anyone!!!
CLICK HERE to check out the other cities and dates!
Besitos To You,
Lizzette Perez <—— Twitter
What’s New On JAMZ
- Every *NSYNC Member Attended Lance Bass’ Wedding Except Justin Timberlake
- T.I. and Q-Tip Discuss Iggy Azalea and Hip-Hop on Twitter, Azealia Banks Not Impressed
- Kanye West, Kim Kardashian Lock Lips for Balmain Campaign
- Madonna ‘Hasn’t Slept in a Week’ Since Demo Leak
- Watch Harry Styles Channel Patrick Swayze For a Little ‘Dirty Dancing’ With Kristen Wiig
- Hackers Threaten to Release Iggy Azalea Sex Tape If She Doesn’t Apologize to Azealia Banks
- One Direction Perform ‘Night Changes’ & ‘Ready to Run’ on ‘Saturday Night Live': Watch
- Backstreet’s Back, ALRIGHT! New Documentary Movie Trailer Has Arrived!
- [PHOTOS] Tinashe On Stage At The Ho Ho Ho Show
- [PHOTOS] Meghan Trainor Takes The Stage At The Ho Ho Ho Show