Real Talk: Center For Independent Living Stroll N Roll Event
On Real Talk, your community show on 102 JAMZ, I spoke with Jason Venning, Development Director at the Center For Independent Living. Venning describes the people at the center as people with disabilities, helping people with disabilities achieve independance, for most of their staff is required to have a disability.
The 3rd annual Stroll N Roll event is this Saturday October 5th in Orlando at Harbor Park at Lake Baldwin. 4990 New Broad Street Orlando Fl, 32814. Lakeland has an event scheduled as well on October 12th at First Presbyterian Church at Lake Hollingsworth. Click HERE for event details. Once of the coolest things about this event is that you can use a manual wheelchair for the stroll and get a sense of what it’s like to have a disability. The event will feature lots of fun for the family with vender tables, crafts for the kids, goodie bags and more! Registration begins at 8am and opening ceremonies at 9am. Hope to see you there!
Besitos To You,
What’s New On JAMZ
- David Guetta Hits the Formula 1 Track in ‘Dangerous’ Video: Watch
- Nae Nae Dance Originators Tell Miley Cyrus She’s Doing it Wrong
- Interview: Bea Miller Dreams of Ed Sheeran, Nirvana, Non-Slutty Halloween Costumes
- Chris Brown Settles D.C. Assault Lawsuit
- Pharrell Teases New N.E.R.D. Album
- Nicki Minaj Drops ‘Pinkprint’ Teaser on Instagram: Watch
- Lorde Calls Kanye West Her ‘Idol,’ Discusses Their Awkward First Phone Call
- Kendrick Lamar Performs ‘i’ at LeBron James’ First Home Game in Cleveland: Watch
- New Music To Know: Dej Loaf Puts Detroit on the Map, Again
- Robin Thicke and Pharrell Williams to Face Marvin Gaye’s Family in Court Over Alleged ‘Blurred Lines’ Ripoff