Real Talk: Center For Independent Living Stroll N Roll Event
On Real Talk, your community show on 102 JAMZ, I spoke with Jason Venning, Development Director at the Center For Independent Living. Venning describes the people at the center as people with disabilities, helping people with disabilities achieve independance, for most of their staff is required to have a disability.
The 3rd annual Stroll N Roll event is this Saturday October 5th in Orlando at Harbor Park at Lake Baldwin. 4990 New Broad Street Orlando Fl, 32814. Lakeland has an event scheduled as well on October 12th at First Presbyterian Church at Lake Hollingsworth. Click HERE for event details. Once of the coolest things about this event is that you can use a manual wheelchair for the stroll and get a sense of what it’s like to have a disability. The event will feature lots of fun for the family with vender tables, crafts for the kids, goodie bags and more! Registration begins at 8am and opening ceremonies at 9am. Hope to see you there!
Besitos To You,
What’s New On JAMZ
- Backstreet’s Back, ALRIGHT! New Documentary Movie Trailer Has Arrived!
- [PHOTOS] Bebe Rexha Takes The Stage At The Ho Ho Ho Show
- [PHOTOS] Bea Miller Takes The Stage At The Ho Ho Ho Show
- [PHOTOS] Bebe Rexha Meet & Greet
- [PHOTOS] Tinashe Meet & Greet
- [PHOTOS] Meghan Trainor Meet & Greet
- [PHOTOS] Becky G Meet And Greet
- [PHOTOS] Bea Miller Meet And Greet
- [PHOTOS] AMP Staff Meet And Greet
- New Coachella Video Features Pharrell, Lorde, Arcade Fire: Watch