Hot Right Now – Lady Gaga Gets Dreads, Zac Efron Breaks Silence, Katy Perry Releases New Song
Lady Gaga tweeted a new photo from her new album ARTPOP over the weekend and it shows the singer rocking a new look… dreads! I’m assuming they are fake because it would take 20 years to have those but Gaga looks good with everything.
— Lady Gaga (@ladygaga) September 28, 2013
Zac Efron broke his silence over the weekend. He hasn’t said much since the info was released about his stint in rehab. Zac posted a photo of him in Peru and said, “Hey guys! Just returned from an incredible trip to Peru with my dad and wanted to thank you all for your support these past few weeks…means the world to me. Love you guys! – Z”
Last night, Katy Perry released a new song off her album PRISM. You can listen to it HERE! It’s called “Walking On Air”, it has that 90’s dance sound and it a great pop song. I think there’s a sample in the song but not sure.
Katy is also on the cover of Billboard and she’s speaking out about boyfriend John Mayer and her ex Russell Brand. On dealing with her divorce to Russell she says, “I asked myself, ‘Do I want to endure? Should I continue living?” When talking about John Mayer she says, “I always tell him, ‘Darling, you know I’m going to have to give your mind to science after you’ve passed, because we’re going to have to understand how all these sparks work.’ Awww! Her new album is in stores on October 22nd.
- Ariana Grande Wants You to Drink More WAT-AAH!: See The Photos
- Mary Lambert Does One Mic, One Take Version of ‘So Far Away’ [Premiere]
- Kendrick Lamar & Flying Lotus Help Raise The Dead in ‘Never Catch Me’ Video: Watch
- Mary J. Blige Turns Up the Dance Floor Heat with New Single, ‘Nobody But You': Listen
- Lana Del Rey Song to Be Sung by Jessica Lange on ‘American Horror Story: Freak Show’