Ariana Grande Dating The Wanted’s Nathan Sykes
— Nathan Sykes (@NathanTheWanted) September 24, 2013
A Tweet can mean so much these days, especially when it comes from an account with a little blue check mark.
Nathan confirmed the relationship after weeks of speculation and then of course, a photo of the two holding hands while at Disneyland in California.
Ariana also confirmed the relationship on Twitter, where she said “we hesitated saying anything as people can be a bit insensitive but thank u ♡ we value all of your happiness, thank you for valuing ours 💕:)”
Well, it looks like the two are official and their relationship is still brand new, but we wish them nothing but the best! And we think they look absolutely adorable together! #Nathiana
- Robin Thicke and Pharrell Williams Lose Round 1 In Lawsuit Against ‘Blurred Lines’
- Sam Smith Pulls Surprise Guest Ed Sheeran for ‘Stay With Me’ Duet: Watch
- Dr. Luke Files Lawsuit Against Kesha’s Mother, Accuses Her of ‘Tortious Interference’
- Style Files: Kim Cesarion on Suits and Stockholm Fashion
- Interview: Usher Talks ‘UR Experience’ Tour, ‘Hands of Stone,’ Bieber and Strippers
- Taylor Swift Says She Was ‘Never Taught the Definition of Feminism’ as a Little Girl, Wishes She Had Been
- This Taylor Swift/Beyoncé Mashup Will Change Your Life
- Taylor Swift on Why ‘1989’ Song ‘How You Get the Girl’ Could Result in a Restraining Order: Watch
- Girl Wakes Up From Surgery, Upset She’s Not Nicki Minaj! [Video]
- ‘Frozen,’ ‘Walking Dead,’ Dog Spider: Halloween Costume Guide 2014