— Nathan Sykes (@NathanTheWanted) September 24, 2013
A Tweet can mean so much these days, especially when it comes from an account with a little blue check mark.
Nathan confirmed the relationship after weeks of speculation and then of course, a photo of the two holding hands while at Disneyland in California.
Ariana also confirmed the relationship on Twitter, where she said “we hesitated saying anything as people can be a bit insensitive but thank u ♡ we value all of your happiness, thank you for valuing ours 💕:)”
Well, it looks like the two are official and their relationship is still brand new, but we wish them nothing but the best! And we think they look absolutely adorable together! #Nathiana
- Beat My Tweet To Win Tickets To See Jack & Jack With Daya
- Win Tickets To Opening Weekend Of Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Play What’s In Jill’s Purse To Win Tickets To Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey® Presents Legends
- 6 Tips For Bringing A Date To Thanksgiving
- Adele’s “Hello” In 25 Different Styles!
- Kylie Jenner Denies Tyga Breakup Rumors
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- SeaWorld’s “Blue Friday” Includes BOGO Annual Passes
- 2 Chainz Debuts Ugly Christmas Sweater Line & ‘BFF’ Music Video
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’