Ariana Grande Dating The Wanted’s Nathan Sykes
— Nathan Sykes (@NathanTheWanted) September 24, 2013
A Tweet can mean so much these days, especially when it comes from an account with a little blue check mark.
Nathan confirmed the relationship after weeks of speculation and then of course, a photo of the two holding hands while at Disneyland in California.
Ariana also confirmed the relationship on Twitter, where she said “we hesitated saying anything as people can be a bit insensitive but thank u ♡ we value all of your happiness, thank you for valuing ours 💕:)”
Well, it looks like the two are official and their relationship is still brand new, but we wish them nothing but the best! And we think they look absolutely adorable together! #Nathiana
- A$AP Rocky, Ice Cube Weigh in on Drake V. Meek
- Watch Taylor Swift Sing ‘Am I Wrong’ with Nico and Vinz
- ‘Uptown Funk’ Goes To The Movies
- Reality Check For 8/3/15: Zoolander II Trailer [VIDEO], Charlize Theron Adopts Baby Girl, Weekend Box Office
- [PHOTOS] All Things Fifth Harmony
- [PHOTOS] VIP Listener Party Bus To Fifth Harmony
- [WATCH] Dustin Kross Goes Backstage With Fifth Harmony
- Win Tickets To See J-Cole
- Beat My Tweet To Win Dinner And A Movie
- Win Tickets To See Rock Hard Male Revue