Ariana Grande Dating The Wanted’s Nathan Sykes
— Nathan Sykes (@NathanTheWanted) September 24, 2013
A Tweet can mean so much these days, especially when it comes from an account with a little blue check mark.
Nathan confirmed the relationship after weeks of speculation and then of course, a photo of the two holding hands while at Disneyland in California.
Ariana also confirmed the relationship on Twitter, where she said “we hesitated saying anything as people can be a bit insensitive but thank u ♡ we value all of your happiness, thank you for valuing ours 💕:)”
Well, it looks like the two are official and their relationship is still brand new, but we wish them nothing but the best! And we think they look absolutely adorable together! #Nathiana
- Taylor Swift’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Forecastle 2015: Sam Smith, My Morning Jacket, Modest Mouse Headlining
- Texas High Schoolers Take ‘Uptown Funk’ Dance Viral: Watch
- N.E.R.D. Get the SpongeBob Treatment in ‘Squeeze Me’ Video: Watch
- Watch the ‘Fantastic Four’ Trailer
- P. Reign May Have Just Confirmed a New Drake Mixtape
- New ‘Victoria’s Secret Swim Special’ To Air On CBS
- Iggy Azalea Is Hiring Dancers For Her Upcoming Tour
- Chris Brown Postpones Tour to Finish Community Service
- Steve Aoki Interviews Stan Lee of Marvel Comics: Watch