The Eight Do’s And Don’ts Of Successful Tailgating
There’s a huge football game in Orlando this weekend as UCF takes on #12 ranked South Carolina on the campus of UCF. So, before you make a fool of yourself, here’s 8 do’s and don’ts to be a successful tailgater.
now that the first three weeks of football season are behind us, it’s time for a little refresher on proper tailgating technique. You can’t just leave it to chance. According to Buzzfeed, here are rules to doing it right.
1. Do go to bed early the night before. You need to get up early to get a spot close to the stadium.
2. Don’t bring frozen hamburger patties. Show respect for the tradition, the game, and yourself and make your own burgers from ground beef.
3. Do bring enough food, maybe even to share, on either side of you.
4. Do bring extra ice, more than you think you could ever possibly use.
5. Do bring a TV to keep up with the other games.
6. Don’t leave a mess behind.
7. D carry a case of beer around the parking lot and talk to other fans, that is if you’re at least 21 and the school campus permits it. You don’t have to spend the whole time in your own spot. And if you’re single, walking around with beer you’re willing to share is a good idea, for obvious reasons.
8. Don’t get so drunk that you miss the game.
Got it? Now go have some fun and Go Knights!