Hot Right Now – Drake Talks Penetrating Rihanna, Britney Spears Not Singing Live In Vegas, Miley’s New Man
Drake was on Chelsea Lately last night promoting his new album “Nothing Was The Same”, which is in stores today. Check out the hilarious interview he did while flirting with Chelsea. They talk about his new album, penetrating Rihanna, Anchorman 2 and being Jewish.
According to the New York Daily News, Britney Spears will not be signing live during her Las Vegas residency. The source says, “Britney does not sing. She is being paid a lot of money to lip-sync.” I’m not sure why this is news to anyone. If you go to a Britney concert, you definitely don’t go to hear her sing live.
One of our listeners sent us the photo below of Miley Cyrus getting cozy with her producer Mike Will Made It. The rumors have been swirling for a while now that the two are hooking up and from the looks of this photo, maybe it is true after all.
— Miley Cyrus Edition (@MileyEdition) September 22, 2013
Kendall Jenner debuted a new hair color on Instagram yesterday. It looks like she’s taking after her half-sister Kim Kardashian and lightening her hair to the fall.
- T-Pain Hits Home Run with National Anthem, No Auto-Tune Needed
- Reality Check For 9/2/15: Taylor Swift Fan Rushes Stage And Fights Security, Kermit The Frog’s New Girlfriend, McDonald’s Breakfast
- Hozier Peps Up Sam Smith’s ‘Lay Me Down’: Watch
- Nick Jonas Injured on the Set of ‘Levels’ Video
- Kanye West Is Getting a Super PAC