We’re less than 12 hours away from the premiere of season 5 of NBC’s Emmy-winning singing competition The Voice. The original four coaches, Adam Levine, Blake Shelton, Cee Lo Green, and Christina Aguliera, will be together again for season five. Ahead of the premiere NBC has released video of one of the auditions you will see tonight, Matthew Schuler, who received the fastest four chair turnaround in the show’s history.
Matthew performed “Cough Syrup,” by Young the Giant, and all four coaches turned their chairs in less than 10 seconds. Now the show obviously hasn’t premiered yet, but to say this guy is a front runner would be an understatement. Why else would they release this video? As for who he picks, I have a feeling he will join Team Adam, since Adam always makes a good sales pitch. Who do you think Matthew picks? Tweet me @itsMeanJean and let me know!
- Register To Win Four Tickets To Brave Skull Island: Reign Of Kong
- Register To Win Jurassic Quest Tickets
- Listen All Weekend To Win Barbershop: The Next Cut On Blu-ray DVD
- Brave Skull Island: Reign Of Kong At Universal Orlando Resort When You Play ‘What’s In Jill’s Purse?!’
- Listen To Danie B. To Win Tickets To See Pitbull