We’re less than 12 hours away from the premiere of season 5 of NBC’s Emmy-winning singing competition The Voice. The original four coaches, Adam Levine, Blake Shelton, Cee Lo Green, and Christina Aguliera, will be together again for season five. Ahead of the premiere NBC has released video of one of the auditions you will see tonight, Matthew Schuler, who received the fastest four chair turnaround in the show’s history.
Matthew performed “Cough Syrup,” by Young the Giant, and all four coaches turned their chairs in less than 10 seconds. Now the show obviously hasn’t premiered yet, but to say this guy is a front runner would be an understatement. Why else would they release this video? As for who he picks, I have a feeling he will join Team Adam, since Adam always makes a good sales pitch. Who do you think Matthew picks? Tweet me @itsMeanJean and let me know!
- Listen To Win A Pair Of Tickets To The Hot Tea Pool Party!
- Play Battle Of The Hoods To Win Tickets And Backstage Passes To Meet Lil Dicky
- Listen To Win A Pair Of Tickets And Backstage Passes To Meet Lil Dicky
- Listen To Win Tickets To SeaWorld’s Viva La Musica
- Listen To Win Tickets To Seaworld’s Viva La Musica