See The Fastest 4 Chair Turnaround In ‘The Voice’ History
We’re less than 12 hours away from the premiere of season 5 of NBC’s Emmy-winning singing competition The Voice. The original four coaches, Adam Levine, Blake Shelton, Cee Lo Green, and Christina Aguliera, will be together again for season five. Ahead of the premiere NBC has released video of one of the auditions you will see tonight, Matthew Schuler, who received the fastest four chair turnaround in the show’s history.
Matthew performed “Cough Syrup,” by Young the Giant, and all four coaches turned their chairs in less than 10 seconds. Now the show obviously hasn’t premiered yet, but to say this guy is a front runner would be an understatement. Why else would they release this video? As for who he picks, I have a feeling he will join Team Adam, since Adam always makes a good sales pitch. Who do you think Matthew picks? Tweet me @itsMeanJean and let me know!
- Would You Ride This Ride In Germany????
- Maroon 5 Finally Find More Than A Friend In ‘It Was Always You’
- Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj & Jessie J Join Forces for Sassy New Song ‘Bang Bang’
- Jill Bucco’s Epic Interview With 5 Seconds Of Summer
- Q&A: La Roux Faces Sexism Amid Her Summery, ’70s Sci-Fi Album ‘Trouble In Paradise’