Floyd Mayweather Wants Miley Cyrus To Walk Him Out To His Next Fight
Just over a week after winning his unification fight in a 12 round decision over Canelo Alvarez, Floyd Mayweather is already planning for his next fight, which has yet to be announced.
Mayweather is no stranger to having big names walk him out to the ring for his fights having had names such as; Justin Bieber, Lil Wayne, 50 Cent, and even WWE wrestler Triple H walk him out for his fights, but it now looks like he’s heading in a different direction. In an interview with Billboard Floyd says that he wants Miley Cyrus who he refers as the “twerk queen,” to walk him out for his next fight.
He had a lot of nice things to say about Miley and thinks that her walking him out to the ring would be entertaining. It will be interesting to see if this happens and how it comes together. There is usually a pretty big crew of people on that long walk to the ring so I don’t know how much twerking Miley would be able to do on the way to the ring.
Follow @itsMeanJean on Twitter.
- Justin Bieber Scrapped a Whole Album, Is Working on New One with Kanye West, Rick Rubin
- Madonna: Calling TIDAL the llluminati Is ‘the Highest of Compliments’
- Did Louis Tomlinson Diss Zayn Malik at a Recent Show?
- Watch the First Episode of Hayley Williams’ New Beauty Web Series ‘Kiss Off’
- Ed Sheeran Reveals Late Summer U.S. Tour Dates