Hot Right Now – Miley Cyrus Breaks Off Engagement, Justin Bieber Becoming An Actor
Over the weekend, Miley Cyrus un-followed her fiance Liam Hemsworth on Twitter, which has everyone believing that the two are over. They haven’t been photographed together in quite some time, Liam didn’t attend her VMA performance and he showed up solo in Vegas this weekend for the Mayweather vs. Alvarez fight.
John Legend and Chrissy Teigen got married on Saturday in Italy! Chrissy posted a photo of her in her wedding gown on her Instagram yesterday. She had 3 Vera Wang dresses that she wore throughout the day. She’s a stunning bride!
When he wasn’t in the ring with Floyd Mayweather, Justin Bieber was busy reading a script for “Batman Vs. Superman”, which you can see below. He posted the photo on his Instagram with no caption. Does this mean the Biebs is making his way into the acting world or is he just teasing us?
Miami Heat star Lebron James also got married over the weekend! He wed his long-time high school sweetheart Savannah Brinson. The two wed in San Diego, California with guests including NeYo, Dwayne Wade, Gabrielle Union and Jay-Z. They’ve been engaged since January of 2012 and have 2 kids together.
- Deadmau5 Trolls Justin Bieber, Diplo & Skrillex with Parody Remix of ‘Where Are Ü Now’
- Did Rihanna Enact a Real Revenge Fantasy In the ‘BBHHM’ Video?
- Katherine Heigl and Alexis Bledel Star in Lesbian Love Story ‘Jenny’s Wedding': Watch
- You Will be Watching Music Videos Through Facebook Very Soon
- The New ‘Wet Hot American Summer’ Series Looks Funny and Very Twisted: Watch the Trailer