Rollins College Ranks #1 In Southern Regional Universities
U.S. News has just released their 2014 rankings of the best colleges and universities in the country. While Princeton and Harvard topped the list when it came to national universities (noted as schools emphasizing research and offering bachelor’s, master’s and Ph.D. programs), a local university topped the list when it came to regional universities.
Rollins College, in Winter Park, tied for the #1 place in southern regional universities, sharing the honor with North Carolina’s Elon University.
The distinction of a regional university includes schools who “offer a full range of undergrad programs and some master’s programs but few doctoral programs.”
Rollins is cited for having 76.9 percent of its classes containing fewer than 20 students, and an overall student-faculty ratio of 10:1. The 2013-2014 average tuition for Rollins College was $41,460 with an enrollment of 1,884.
Click here to see the rest of the schools that made the U.S. News rankings.
- Beat My Tweet For Tickets To Universal Orlando’s® 25th Anniversary Concert Series: Pitbull
- Win Tickets To Insidious: Chapter 3 Advance Screening
- Win Tickets To One Magical Weekend’s Riptide
- Is Kanye West Saying ‘All Day’ or ‘Audi’?
- The Persuasions Say Jamie xx Didn’t Ask to Use Sample on New Song, Later Denied
- Lady Gaga Is a Blonde Again: See Her New Look
- Diplo, OG Maco, Riff Raff & CL Join Will Have You Repeating ‘Dr. Pepper’ Over and Over: Listen
- ‘Southpaw’ Soundtrack Executive Produced by Eminem, Features New Song ‘Phenomenal’
- Avicii’s ‘Waiting for Love’ Gets a Beautifully Animated Lyric Video
- Wiz Khalifa Is Releasing a ‘Rolling Papers 2′