Rollins College Ranks #1 In Southern Regional Universities
U.S. News has just released their 2014 rankings of the best colleges and universities in the country. While Princeton and Harvard topped the list when it came to national universities (noted as schools emphasizing research and offering bachelor’s, master’s and Ph.D. programs), a local university topped the list when it came to regional universities.
Rollins College, in Winter Park, tied for the #1 place in southern regional universities, sharing the honor with North Carolina’s Elon University.
The distinction of a regional university includes schools who “offer a full range of undergrad programs and some master’s programs but few doctoral programs.”
Rollins is cited for having 76.9 percent of its classes containing fewer than 20 students, and an overall student-faculty ratio of 10:1. The 2013-2014 average tuition for Rollins College was $41,460 with an enrollment of 1,884.
Click here to see the rest of the schools that made the U.S. News rankings.
- Guys Tell Their Hookup Horror Stories
- Are You Living Or Working With A Psychopath?
- Steve Aoki Announces ‘Neon Future 1′ Release Date, Madison Square Garden Show
- Watch Skrillex, Diplo, A-Trak & Dillion Francis Star in Epic HARD Summer 2014 Trailer
- The Goonies Are Back!
- Watch Kermit and Miss Piggy Go EDM in ‘The Muppets Theme’ Remix Video
- Neon Trees Relive Personal History for ‘First Things First’ Video
- Avril Lavigne Tries to Go Big in Japan for ‘Hello Kitty’ Video
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Confirm Support of 30/30 Project
- Listen to DJ Khaled’s Remix of J-Lo’s ‘I Luh Ya Papi,’ Featuring Big Sean, Tyga