[PHOTOS] Justin Bieber’s Moustache
Justin Bieber‘s appearance at the Opening Ceremony fashion show of Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York City yesterday was more noticeable for the appearance of upper lip hair than anything else.
Yes, the Biebs is now sporting a moustache. But what it really looks like more than anything else is that teenager, usually in middle school or just starting high school, who only has what appears to be a semblance of a thin little moustache because they haven’t started shaving yet.
Is this “moustache” intentional or is it just what sprouts on Justin’s face when he hasn’t shaved for a couple of weeks? We’ll keep you posted on what happens with it. Ironically, he appeared to keep his shirt on during the show.
- #ResetYourPreset For Free Parking At The Ariana Grande Concert Tonight!
- Tiesto & Martin Garrix’s Boat Crash Landed… Into David Guetta’s Dock: See the Photos
- Zayn Malik Leaving One Direction Caused a ‘Spike of Sadness’ in Spotify Streams
- Here’s a Passover-Themed Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’
- Boston Mayor Has a Message: ‘We Must Soldier On’ Without Zayn Malik