Justin Bieber‘s appearance at the Opening Ceremony fashion show of Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York City yesterday was more noticeable for the appearance of upper lip hair than anything else.
Yes, the Biebs is now sporting a moustache. But what it really looks like more than anything else is that teenager, usually in middle school or just starting high school, who only has what appears to be a semblance of a thin little moustache because they haven’t started shaving yet.
Is this “moustache” intentional or is it just what sprouts on Justin’s face when he hasn’t shaved for a couple of weeks? We’ll keep you posted on what happens with it. Ironically, he appeared to keep his shirt on during the show.
- Play “Show Tune Tuesdays” To Win “The Great Wall” Movie Passes
- “Beat My Tweet” To Win Movie Passes To See “The Great Wall”
- Play “What’s In Jill’s Purse?!” To Win Tickets To Laugh With Whitney Cummings
- Play ‘Battle Of The Hoods’ Tickets To Laugh With Whitney Cummings
- Beyoncé Flips the Bird at Post GRAMMY Celebration