[PHOTOS] Justin Bieber’s Moustache
Justin Bieber‘s appearance at the Opening Ceremony fashion show of Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York City yesterday was more noticeable for the appearance of upper lip hair than anything else.
Yes, the Biebs is now sporting a moustache. But what it really looks like more than anything else is that teenager, usually in middle school or just starting high school, who only has what appears to be a semblance of a thin little moustache because they haven’t started shaving yet.
Is this “moustache” intentional or is it just what sprouts on Justin’s face when he hasn’t shaved for a couple of weeks? We’ll keep you posted on what happens with it. Ironically, he appeared to keep his shirt on during the show.
- Prince Removes Music From All Streaming Services Except TIDAL
- Eminem Interviewed by Stephen Colbert on Real Michigan Cable Access Show
- Barack Obama Listened to Outkast and The Black Keys on July 1, 2015
- Interview: Adam Lambert on ‘The Original High,’ ’80s Covers, Queen and Broadway
- Watch the Dark New Trailer for Aaron Sorkin’s ‘Steve Jobs’