[PHOTOS] Justin Bieber’s Moustache
Justin Bieber‘s appearance at the Opening Ceremony fashion show of Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York City yesterday was more noticeable for the appearance of upper lip hair than anything else.
Yes, the Biebs is now sporting a moustache. But what it really looks like more than anything else is that teenager, usually in middle school or just starting high school, who only has what appears to be a semblance of a thin little moustache because they haven’t started shaving yet.
Is this “moustache” intentional or is it just what sprouts on Justin’s face when he hasn’t shaved for a couple of weeks? We’ll keep you posted on what happens with it. Ironically, he appeared to keep his shirt on during the show.
- Sam Smith Pulls Surprise Guest Ed Sheeran for ‘Stay With Me’ Duet: Watch
- Dr. Luke Files Lawsuit Against Kesha’s Mother, Accuses Her of ‘Tortious Interference’
- Style Files: Kim Cesarion on Suits and Stockholm Fashion
- Interview: Usher Talks ‘UR Experience’ Tour, ‘Hands of Stone,’ Bieber and Strippers
- Taylor Swift Says She Was ‘Never Taught the Definition of Feminism’ as a Little Girl, Wishes She Had Been