Christina Aguilera revealed some of her weight loss secrets in a new interview. She says, “If I can squeeze in a workout, great. If not, that’s OK, too.” She also credits her son, Max, for keeping her active by chasing him around all of the time, “Running around with him all day is pretty good exercise.” I’m sure that’s not all she does but I guess it’s a start.
Ed Sheeran is speaking out about his relationship with singer Ellie Goulding. The two were caught holding hands at the VMA’s but she denied a relationship. Check out this VIDEO and see what Ed had to say about the whole thing… around the 5:04 mark he starts talking about their relationship. He says, “Normal people don’t hold hands if they’re just friends.” He continues, “It was going on. And now it’s not.” That was quick!
Patrick Stewart married singer-songwriter Sunny Ozell over the weekend. This is the third marriage for the Star Trek Next Generation star. Congrats to the two!
Yes, married. pic.twitter.com/ZSMnpluSeL
— Patrick Stewart (@SirPatStew) September 8, 2013
- Beat My Tweet To Win Tickets To See Nora En Pure
- Register To Win Four Tickets To Brave Skull Island: Reign Of Kong
- Listen To Win Tickets With Meet And Greets To See Demi Lovato & Nick Jonas
- Ride SeaWorld Orlando’s Mako™ When You Play Battle Of The Hoods
- Play ‘What’s In Jill’s Purse?!’ To Win A Pair Of Tickets With Meet And Greets To Twenty One Pilots