Christina Aguilera revealed some of her weight loss secrets in a new interview. She says, “If I can squeeze in a workout, great. If not, that’s OK, too.” She also credits her son, Max, for keeping her active by chasing him around all of the time, “Running around with him all day is pretty good exercise.” I’m sure that’s not all she does but I guess it’s a start.
Ed Sheeran is speaking out about his relationship with singer Ellie Goulding. The two were caught holding hands at the VMA’s but she denied a relationship. Check out this VIDEO and see what Ed had to say about the whole thing… around the 5:04 mark he starts talking about their relationship. He says, “Normal people don’t hold hands if they’re just friends.” He continues, “It was going on. And now it’s not.” That was quick!
Patrick Stewart married singer-songwriter Sunny Ozell over the weekend. This is the third marriage for the Star Trek Next Generation star. Congrats to the two!
Yes, married. pic.twitter.com/ZSMnpluSeL
— Patrick Stewart (@SirPatStew) September 8, 2013
- Play Show Tune Tuesdays To Win Advanced Screening Passes To The Diary Of A Wimpy Kid
- 101.9 AMP Radio Wants To Send YOU To SPF 2017 At The Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas!
- Play ‘What’s In Jill’s Purse?!’ To Win A Massage For Two!
- Beat My Tweet To Win Tickets To See Sabrina Carpenter
- Sail Into The Seven Seas Festival At SeaWorld