Christina Aguilera revealed some of her weight loss secrets in a new interview. She says, “If I can squeeze in a workout, great. If not, that’s OK, too.” She also credits her son, Max, for keeping her active by chasing him around all of the time, “Running around with him all day is pretty good exercise.” I’m sure that’s not all she does but I guess it’s a start.
Ed Sheeran is speaking out about his relationship with singer Ellie Goulding. The two were caught holding hands at the VMA’s but she denied a relationship. Check out this VIDEO and see what Ed had to say about the whole thing… around the 5:04 mark he starts talking about their relationship. He says, “Normal people don’t hold hands if they’re just friends.” He continues, “It was going on. And now it’s not.” That was quick!
Patrick Stewart married singer-songwriter Sunny Ozell over the weekend. This is the third marriage for the Star Trek Next Generation star. Congrats to the two!
Yes, married. pic.twitter.com/ZSMnpluSeL
— Patrick Stewart (@SirPatStew) September 8, 2013
- Listen To Win A VIP Experience At Come Out With Pride Orlando
- Listen To Win Tickets To Meet Nene Leakes at Parliament House
- Play Battle Of The Hoods To Win Tickets To Chad & Jill’s A-Mazing Escape
- Guess That Show Tune To Win Flume’s Latest Album ‘Skin’
- Listen To Win A Trip To The 4th Annual ‘We Can Survive’ Bash At The Hollywood Bowl