Bruno Mars Confirmed Super Bowl XLVIII Halftime Show
The NFL’s Football season officially began on Thursday (sorry ladies), but as we count down the days until the season is over, we now have an even bigger reason to look forward to the big halftime show during the Super Bowl.
MSN is now reporting that the rumors over the weekend were true. It has now been confirmed that GRAMMY Award-winner Bruno Mars will be performing in February.
Super Bowl XLVIII is set for February 2, 2014 at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, N.J.
Vote In The Perez Poll and tell us if you’re excited about seeing Bruno Mars perform in the halftime show!
Besitos To You,
What’s New On JAMZ
- Steve Aoki Interviews Stan Lee of Marvel Comics: Watch
- Imagine Dragons Return with New Song ‘Shots': Listen
- Drake Called Out for Instagram Creeping By Porn Star Mia Khalifa
- Save The Date: Food & Wine 2015
- Kanye West Doesn’t Smile Because of 19th Century Art
- Kelly Clarkson Sets March Release Date for ‘Piece By Piece’
- Michael Moore Responds to ‘Haters,’ Points Out His Support for Troops
- Eve Says Iggy Azalea ‘Isn’t My Cup of Tea,’ But ‘Let Her Do Her Thing’
- Watch Nick Jonas Perform ‘Jealous,’ Show Off His Evening Wear at Miss Universe 2015
- Sam Smith Must Pay Tom Petty Songwriting Royalties for ‘Stay With Me’