Bruno Mars Confirmed Super Bowl XLVIII Halftime Show
The NFL’s Football season officially began on Thursday (sorry ladies), but as we count down the days until the season is over, we now have an even bigger reason to look forward to the big halftime show during the Super Bowl.
MSN is now reporting that the rumors over the weekend were true. It has now been confirmed that GRAMMY Award-winner Bruno Mars will be performing in February.
Super Bowl XLVIII is set for February 2, 2014 at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, N.J.
Vote In The Perez Poll and tell us if you’re excited about seeing Bruno Mars perform in the halftime show!
Besitos To You,
What’s New On JAMZ
- [PHOTOS] Bebe Rexha Meet & Greet
- [PHOTOS] Tinashe Meet & Greet
- [PHOTOS] Meghan Trainor Meet & Greet
- New Coachella Video Features Pharrell, Lorde, Arcade Fire: Watch
- Solange Takes Azealia Banks’ Side in Iggy Azalea Feud
- Rihanna Continues to Tease New Album with French Fan Event
- Jay Z & Beyonce Outbid for L.A. Mansion By the Minecraft Guy
- 2014 In Review: Weddings, Deaths & Final Acts
- Nicki Minaj Freestyles with the Great Shaquille O’Neal: Watch
- Kanye West Reportedly Showers Daughter with Five-Figure Christmas Gifts