Bruno Mars Confirmed Super Bowl XLVIII Halftime Show
The NFL’s Football season officially began on Thursday (sorry ladies), but as we count down the days until the season is over, we now have an even bigger reason to look forward to the big halftime show during the Super Bowl.
MSN is now reporting that the rumors over the weekend were true. It has now been confirmed that GRAMMY Award-winner Bruno Mars will be performing in February.
Super Bowl XLVIII is set for February 2, 2014 at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, N.J.
Vote In The Perez Poll and tell us if you’re excited about seeing Bruno Mars perform in the halftime show!
Besitos To You,
What’s New On JAMZ
- Pharrell to Star in Fairytale Chanel Campaign, Drops Original Single with Carla Delevigne
- Selena Gomez Talks AMA Performance And What She Was Wearing At The AMAs
- Demi Lovato Says She Doesn’t ‘Have Anything in Common’ Anymore with Former Friend Miley Cyrus
- Eminem Gives a Shout-out to the Little Guy in ‘Guts Over Fear’ Video: Watch
- Stream & Download Shady Records’ Expansive ‘Shady Classics’ Mixtape
- Mystikal Gets Funky with Mark Ronson on ‘Get Right': Listen
- Beyoncé Got Bored and Decided to Film a Video for ‘7/11′ in Her Hotel Suite: Watch
- Katy Perry Calls Out ‘Perverted’ Australian Paparazzi in Twitter Rant
- Ariana Grande May Be on Nicki Minaj’s ‘The Pinkprint’
- Q&A: Fergie on L.A., In-N-Out Burgers and Paving the Way for EDM