The NFL’s Football season officially began on Thursday (sorry ladies), but as we count down the days until the season is over, we now have an even bigger reason to look forward to the big halftime show during the Super Bowl.
MSN is now reporting that the rumors over the weekend were true. It has now been confirmed that GRAMMY Award-winner Bruno Mars will be performing in February.
Super Bowl XLVIII is set for February 2, 2014 at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, N.J.
Vote In The Perez Poll and tell us if you’re excited about seeing Bruno Mars perform in the halftime show!
Besitos To You,
What’s New On JAMZ
- Top Things Moms Want For Mothers Day
- Daily Dish For 4.25.17
- Charlie Puth On Music: “Hip Hop Has Never Been So Relevant In Pop Music”
- Watch Charlie Puth’s Steamy New ‘Attention’ Video
- The Chainsmokers’ Spelling Error Goes Viral
- Lil Wayne Cuts Idaho Show Short, Sics ‘Goon Squad’ on Fan
- Happy International Lemonade Day
- Beat My Tweet To Win Fandango Movie Passes
- Migos’ Quavo Drops $35k on Napoleon Chain
- Jennifer Lopez Opens Up about A-Rod on ‘Ellen’