The NFL’s Football season officially began on Thursday (sorry ladies), but as we count down the days until the season is over, we now have an even bigger reason to look forward to the big halftime show during the Super Bowl.
MSN is now reporting that the rumors over the weekend were true. It has now been confirmed that GRAMMY Award-winner Bruno Mars will be performing in February.
Super Bowl XLVIII is set for February 2, 2014 at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, N.J.
Vote In The Perez Poll and tell us if you’re excited about seeing Bruno Mars perform in the halftime show!
Besitos To You,
What’s New On JAMZ
- Radiohead Guitarist ‘Blew’ Kanye West’s ‘Mind’ in Talk about God
- Watch Akon Share Some Questionable Views about Women
- Calvin Harris Loses Cool at LA Paparazzi, Damages Car
- Watch Fifth Harmony Members Help Kids Make Beautiful Music
- Man Loses 140 Pounds by Eating Chick-Fil-A
- Daily Dish For 6.28.16
- Kanye West Impresses Visual Artist Who Inspired His ‘Famous’ Video
- Suge Knight Sues Chris Brown Over VMA Party Shooting
- Calvin Harris Apologizes to Paparazzi
- Chris Martin Calls Rihanna the Frank Sinatra of our Generation