Bruno Mars Confirmed Super Bowl XLVIII Halftime Show
The NFL’s Football season officially began on Thursday (sorry ladies), but as we count down the days until the season is over, we now have an even bigger reason to look forward to the big halftime show during the Super Bowl.
MSN is now reporting that the rumors over the weekend were true. It has now been confirmed that GRAMMY Award-winner Bruno Mars will be performing in February.
Super Bowl XLVIII is set for February 2, 2014 at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, N.J.
Vote In The Perez Poll and tell us if you’re excited about seeing Bruno Mars perform in the halftime show!
Besitos To You,
What’s New On JAMZ
- Miley Cyrus Is Having the Best 4/20 Ever
- Watch the Best Movie Trailers for the Top Blockbusters of 2015 and 2016
- Here’s Zayn Malik’s First Tweet Since Leaving One Direction
- Bethenny Frankel Up Close – Book Signing and More
- Win Tickets to See Walk The Moon
- Universal Nissan
- Central Florida March for Babies
- Relay For Life
- Florida Lottery At Wawa