Did you know Heart Attack is the #1 killer in America with Stroke ranking #4. On Real Talk, our community show which airs every Sunday morning from 6am-7am, I spoke with Tico Perez, City Wide Executive Challenge Chairperson for the 2013 Greater Orlando Heart Walk. We spoke about the challenges related to heart disease and stroke and learned some preventative measures and how to maintain once diagnosed.
Join 102 JAMZ this Saturday at the Greater Orlando Heart Walk at the UCF main campus. The event begins at 7am with the walk kicking off at 8am. Walk a mile or participate in the 5K to honor a family member or hey, even your favorite celebrity. Lots of family fun includes bounce houses, games, food & prizes (just look for the 102 JAMZ tent).
Besitos to you,
What’s New On JAMZ
- Win Tickets For You & 10 Girlfriends To See ‘How To Be Single’ And A $100 Visa Gift Card
- Beyoncé Name Checks Red Lobster, Sales Skyrocket
- Kelly Clarkson Authors Children’s Book
- What Does Kanye West’s ‘T.L.O.P.’ Mean? Our Best Guesses.
- Watch Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Perform ‘White Privilege II’
- Luke Bryan, John Legend, Demi Lovato & Meghan Trainor to Honor Lionel Richie
- Maroon 5 Thank Taraji P. Henson After Super Bowl Gaffe
- Watch Charlie Puth Beatbox ‘Drop It Like It’s Hot’
- Beyoncé’s Stylist: There is a New Album and it’s Great
- Kanye West to Retire and Design Children’s Clothing?