Real Talk: Greater Orlando Heart Walk
Did you know Heart Attack is the #1 killer in America with Stroke ranking #4. On Real Talk, our community show which airs every Sunday morning from 6am-7am, I spoke with Tico Perez, City Wide Executive Challenge Chairperson for the 2013 Greater Orlando Heart Walk. We spoke about the challenges related to heart disease and stroke and learned some preventative measures and how to maintain once diagnosed.
Join 102 JAMZ this Saturday at the Greater Orlando Heart Walk at the UCF main campus. The event begins at 7am with the walk kicking off at 8am. Walk a mile or participate in the 5K to honor a family member or hey, even your favorite celebrity. Lots of family fun includes bounce houses, games, food & prizes (just look for the 102 JAMZ tent).
Besitos to you,
What’s New On JAMZ
- A Seal Getting Slapped Into Orbit By A Whale
- Kermit The Frog Takes The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- Jill’s Fabulous Friend: The 80s Are Coming Back…But Not Leg Warmers
- Jill’s Fabulous Friend: Whiten Those Teeth Or Don’t Smile
- 5 Seconds of Summer Already Working on New Album
- Honey Nut Cheerios Ad Might Have Revealed Usher’s New Album Title
- Justin Bieber, Bodyguard Sued in Alleged Hawaii Photographer Assault Case
- Taylor Swift Will Not Sing About Exes, Air Dirty Laundry on ‘1989’
- Rita Ora Walks Out of Interview After Calvin Harris Mention
- Listen to a Preview of Ariana Grande’s ‘Too Close’