Real Talk: Greater Orlando Heart Walk
Did you know Heart Attack is the #1 killer in America with Stroke ranking #4. On Real Talk, our community show which airs every Sunday morning from 6am-7am, I spoke with Tico Perez, City Wide Executive Challenge Chairperson for the 2013 Greater Orlando Heart Walk. We spoke about the challenges related to heart disease and stroke and learned some preventative measures and how to maintain once diagnosed.
Join 102 JAMZ this Saturday at the Greater Orlando Heart Walk at the UCF main campus. The event begins at 7am with the walk kicking off at 8am. Walk a mile or participate in the 5K to honor a family member or hey, even your favorite celebrity. Lots of family fun includes bounce houses, games, food & prizes (just look for the 102 JAMZ tent).
Besitos to you,
What’s New On JAMZ
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Win A Gift Certificate For ‘Antojito’s Authenic Mexican Food’ At Universal CityWalk ®
- [PHOTOS] 1019 AMP Radio Switch Party With Rixton
- Steve Aoki ‘Cakes’ Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan After Emergency Pooch Training
- Tiesto, Hardwell, Calvin Harris & Steve Angello Lead Electric Daisy Carnival NY 2014 Lineup
- Jennifer Lopez’s Drops New Single, ‘I Luh Ya Papi’ Featuring French Montana
- Skrillex & Boys Noize Go Interstellar for New Dog Blood Video ‘Chella Ride’
- New Study Finds That Some People Are Incapable of Enjoying Music