Real Talk: Greater Orlando Heart Walk
Did you know Heart Attack is the #1 killer in America with Stroke ranking #4. On Real Talk, our community show which airs every Sunday morning from 6am-7am, I spoke with Tico Perez, City Wide Executive Challenge Chairperson for the 2013 Greater Orlando Heart Walk. We spoke about the challenges related to heart disease and stroke and learned some preventative measures and how to maintain once diagnosed.
Join 102 JAMZ this Saturday at the Greater Orlando Heart Walk at the UCF main campus. The event begins at 7am with the walk kicking off at 8am. Walk a mile or participate in the 5K to honor a family member or hey, even your favorite celebrity. Lots of family fun includes bounce houses, games, food & prizes (just look for the 102 JAMZ tent).
Besitos to you,
What’s New On JAMZ
- Reality Check For 5/28/15: America’s 50 Richest Self-Made Women, Lindsey Lohan Free?, NBA Finals
- Fall Out Boy and 5 Seconds of Summer Will Collaborate ‘Eventually’
- Kendrick Lamar Punks Paparazzi and Raps on ‘Ellen’
- Mysteryland Attendee’s Fall from Stage Balcony Caught on Video
- Pharrell’s Hat Will Never Die, Thanks to Marlon Wayans Doing ‘Happy’ on ‘Lip Sync Battle': Watch
- Don’t Call Taylor Swift Your ‘Mom,’ Guys
- Watch the Cleveland Cavaliers Turn Up to ‘Flicka Da Wrist’ After Making NBA Finals
- Thousands Want Iggy Azalea’s Billboard Music Award Taken Away
- Americans Try Southern Food For The First Time
- The Weeknd’s New Music Video for ‘The Hills’ Starts Off with a Bang: Watch