Real Talk: Greater Orlando Heart Walk
Did you know Heart Attack is the #1 killer in America with Stroke ranking #4. On Real Talk, our community show which airs every Sunday morning from 6am-7am, I spoke with Tico Perez, City Wide Executive Challenge Chairperson for the 2013 Greater Orlando Heart Walk. We spoke about the challenges related to heart disease and stroke and learned some preventative measures and how to maintain once diagnosed.
Join 102 JAMZ this Saturday at the Greater Orlando Heart Walk at the UCF main campus. The event begins at 7am with the walk kicking off at 8am. Walk a mile or participate in the 5K to honor a family member or hey, even your favorite celebrity. Lots of family fun includes bounce houses, games, food & prizes (just look for the 102 JAMZ tent).
Besitos to you,
What’s New On JAMZ
- Nicki Minaj is Not Feeling Meek Mill’s Wish For A Baby, So Stop It Already
- Directors, Screenwriters Announced for New ‘Star Wars’ Film About Han Solo
- Ariana Grande Kisses Guy, Licks Donut, Infuriates Internet
- Shooting at Atlanta Studio Affiliated with Rick Ross
- Taylor Swift: Prom Attire Consultant
- Puff Daddy’s Prepping a ‘No Way Out 2′ & It May Be His Last Album Ever
- Jared from Subway Involved in FBI Raid for Child Pornography
- New ‘I Am Cait’ Trailer Shows the Tears Behind the Scenes
- Shaggy Just Solved the World’s Problem with ISIS
- Pregnant Mom Does Whip Nae Nae Dance With Adorable Daughter