Labor Day is usually celebrated by the average American by sleeping in, going to the beach or hitting up some major Labor Day Sales.
Did you know Labor Day began as a movement in Canada to shorten the average workday? I’m trying to decide if I’m going shopping or hitting the beach today. Maybe I’ll do both!
Read more HERE and vote in the Perez Poll below to tell us how you celebrate the Holiday.
What’s New On JAMZ
- Eva Longoria Performs Flo Rida’s ‘Low’ on ‘Lip Sync Battle’
- Kanye West Releases Yeezy Season 2 Fashion Zine
- The Frustrations Of Putting On Eyeliner
- Sia, P!nk, Eddie Vedder Cover Beatles Songs in Netflix Series
- Artist Sues Wu-Tang Clan and Martin Shkreli for $2 Million
- Halsey Hates Being Called ‘Tri-Bi’
- Gwen Stefani to Perform Live Music Video During GRAMMYs
- Protesters to Clash Over Beyoncé at NFL Headquarters
- Watch Mark Ronson’s Double Video for ‘Daffodils’ and ‘Summer Breaking’
- Drake ‘Views from the 6′ Billboards Popping Up in Toronto