Domestic Violence: Do You Need Help?
Did you know that men too, are victims of domestic violence? It’s also an issue amongst the elderly. The Precious Hearts Foundation is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization which provides safety and support to victims, through education, advocacy for woman, single mothers/children and elderly woman with shelters in Palm Coast. They also offer a shelter for men, singe fathers/children and elderly men in Flagler Beach. The Precious Hearts Foundation offers services and programs such as individual crisis counseling, safety planning, legal advocacy, and so much more.
If you need immediate help please call 1-888-7HELP
During our community show Real Talk, which airs Sunday mornings from 6am-7am on 102 Jamz, Elva ‘Precious Love’ Thompson, founder of the Precious Hearts Foundation shared her personal story of being abused by her ex-husband. Once a victim, now a victor, Thompson discussed the many characteristics of the abuser and what to do to exit the relationship quickly and safely and encourages you to contact them if you are ready and believe you need help!
What’s New On JAMZ
- Big Sean Recruits Drake & Kanye West to Count Their Many ‘Blessings’ in New Video: Watch
- Die Antwoord Refer to Drake as Homophobic Slur on Instagram
- Flo Rida Debuts ‘Once in a Lifetime’ Video, Shot at MLK Day Parade: Watch
- If Kelly Clarkson’s Kids Are Gay, She’s OK with That
- Big Sean: ‘This is the Most Therapeutic Album I’ve Ever Had’
- Oops! Britney Spears Lost Her Hair Extensions Onstage in Vegas: Watch
- Fashion Find Of The Week: Victoria’s Secret Boho Swim Suit
- Taylor Swift’s Magical Powers Charm Crying Baby to Sleep: Watch
- Kelly Clarkson Announces 2015 Tour Dates With Stop In Tampa
- Seriously, There’s No Ghost at Disneyland