Domestic Violence: Do You Need Help?
Did you know that men too, are victims of domestic violence? It’s also an issue amongst the elderly. The Precious Hearts Foundation is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization which provides safety and support to victims, through education, advocacy for woman, single mothers/children and elderly woman with shelters in Palm Coast. They also offer a shelter for men, singe fathers/children and elderly men in Flagler Beach. The Precious Hearts Foundation offers services and programs such as individual crisis counseling, safety planning, legal advocacy, and so much more.
If you need immediate help please call 1-888-7HELP
During our community show Real Talk, which airs Sunday mornings from 6am-7am on 102 Jamz, Elva ‘Precious Love’ Thompson, founder of the Precious Hearts Foundation shared her personal story of being abused by her ex-husband. Once a victim, now a victor, Thompson discussed the many characteristics of the abuser and what to do to exit the relationship quickly and safely and encourages you to contact them if you are ready and believe you need help!
What’s New On JAMZ
- There’s All Kinds of Color in Gwen Stefani’s Video for ‘Baby Don’t Lie': Watch
- ‘South Park’ Releasing Kanye West ‘Hobbit’ Spoof for Record Store Day
- UNICEF Using Music to Educate Liberia About Ebola with ‘Ebola is Real': Listen
- Kevin Hart Pokes Fun at Drake’s Air Ball, Drake Fires Back
- Wiz Khalifa Release Interactive Video for ‘Stayin Out All Night': Watch
- [PHOTOS] Renee Zellweger’s New Face???
- Taylor Swift is Your Tour Guide in ‘Welcome to New York’
- Watch Taylor Swift’s Visit with the Naked Chef, ‘Shake It Off’ Parody ‘Bake It Off’
- Lorde Tags Chemical Brothers, Miguel for ‘Hunger Games’ Song ‘This is Not a Game': Listen
- [PHOTOS] 101.9 AMP Radio Enjoys The Taste Of Maitland