Did you know that men too, are victims of domestic violence? It’s also an issue amongst the elderly. The Precious Hearts Foundation is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization which provides safety and support to victims, through education, advocacy for woman, single mothers/children and elderly woman with shelters in Palm Coast. They also offer a shelter for men, singe fathers/children and elderly men in Flagler Beach. The Precious Hearts Foundation offers services and programs such as individual crisis counseling, safety planning, legal advocacy, and so much more.
If you need immediate help please call 1-888-7HELP
During our community show Real Talk, which airs Sunday mornings from 6am-7am on 102 Jamz, Elva ‘Precious Love’ Thompson, founder of the Precious Hearts Foundation shared her personal story of being abused by her ex-husband. Once a victim, now a victor, Thompson discussed the many characteristics of the abuser and what to do to exit the relationship quickly and safely and encourages you to contact them if you are ready and believe you need help!
What’s New On JAMZ
- Beat My Tweet To Win Tickets To See Nora En Pure
- Register To Win Four Tickets To Brave Skull Island: Reign Of Kong
- Listen To Win Tickets With Meet And Greets To See Demi Lovato & Nick Jonas
- Ride SeaWorld Orlando’s Mako™ When You Play Battle Of The Hoods
- Play ‘What’s In Jill’s Purse?!’ To Win A Pair Of Tickets With Meet And Greets To Twenty One Pilots
- Want To Meet Steve Aoki, Bebe Rexha, Jump Smokers & gnash at EBH?
- Sia Teams with Diplo for ‘Waving Goodbye’
- Selena Gomez’s New Album is Almost Done
- Kelly Clarkson Announces New ‘Soulful Album,’ Free Downloads
- Rihanna to Appear on ‘Star Trek Beyond’ Soundtrack?