Did you know that men too, are victims of domestic violence? It’s also an issue amongst the elderly. The Precious Hearts Foundation is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization which provides safety and support to victims, through education, advocacy for woman, single mothers/children and elderly woman with shelters in Palm Coast. They also offer a shelter for men, singe fathers/children and elderly men in Flagler Beach. The Precious Hearts Foundation offers services and programs such as individual crisis counseling, safety planning, legal advocacy, and so much more.
If you need immediate help please call 1-888-7HELP
During our community show Real Talk, which airs Sunday mornings from 6am-7am on 102 Jamz, Elva ‘Precious Love’ Thompson, founder of the Precious Hearts Foundation shared her personal story of being abused by her ex-husband. Once a victim, now a victor, Thompson discussed the many characteristics of the abuser and what to do to exit the relationship quickly and safely and encourages you to contact them if you are ready and believe you need help!
What’s New On JAMZ
- Lawnmower Runs Over Donald Trump [VIDEO]
- 5 Best Songs on Drake’s ‘Views’
- Drake’s ‘VIEWS’ Arrives
- Zedd & Kesha Drop Dr. Luke Approved ‘True Colors’
- Drake Drops ‘Views’, Hints at New Music this Summer
- Authorized Whitney Houston Documentary Underway
- Kanye West Made Aziz Ansari’s ‘Famous’ Spoof the Song’s Official Video
- Let Black Thought and the Roots Explain ‘Game of Thrones’ to You
- Calvin Harris Announces New Single ‘This Is What You Came For’ Ft. Rihanna
- DJ Khaled, Chance the Rapper Tease Collaboration