Domestic Violence: Do You Need Help?
Did you know that men too, are victims of domestic violence? It’s also an issue amongst the elderly. The Precious Hearts Foundation is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization which provides safety and support to victims, through education, advocacy for woman, single mothers/children and elderly woman with shelters in Palm Coast. They also offer a shelter for men, singe fathers/children and elderly men in Flagler Beach. The Precious Hearts Foundation offers services and programs such as individual crisis counseling, safety planning, legal advocacy, and so much more.
If you need immediate help please call 1-888-7HELP
During our community show Real Talk, which airs Sunday mornings from 6am-7am on 102 Jamz, Elva ‘Precious Love’ Thompson, founder of the Precious Hearts Foundation shared her personal story of being abused by her ex-husband. Once a victim, now a victor, Thompson discussed the many characteristics of the abuser and what to do to exit the relationship quickly and safely and encourages you to contact them if you are ready and believe you need help!
What’s New On JAMZ
- We Can Survive Recap: Taylor Swift, Pharrell, Ariana Grande Dazzle the Hollywood Bowl
- Watch Kiesza Dance with Her Clothes in ‘No Enemiesz’ Video
- Watch Drake YOLO It Up, Do the Shmoney Dance at a Dave & Buster’s
- Watch Iggy Azalea’s ‘SNL’ Promo with Jim Carrey
- Danny DeVito Steals the Show in One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Video: Watch
- YG Jumps On Remix of Fergie’s ‘L.A. Love (La La)': Listen
- Iggy Azalea Releases ‘Beg For it,’ Featuring MØ: Listen
- Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, Pharrell & Tim McGraw to Perform on ‘A Very GRAMMY Christmas’
- Score A Pair Of Tickets To See Usher Live At The Amway Center On December 12th!
- Listen To Dustin Every Morning To Win Your Tickets To The Electric Daisy Carnival!