Tighter Security Expected At UCF As Students Return To Campus
Orlando is home to the largest university in the state of Florida and those 60,000 students can expect much tighter security.
Due to it’s size and faculty to student ratio, the university is often scrutinized for having far too many students and not enough administrators on campus. This has prompted a slow in enrollment and more hiring of administrators.
UCF is also growing vertically. The campus has added a few new residence halls, greek houses, classrooms and a new parking garage with over 1,000 spaces.
For more on the security increase CLICK HERE.
- Girl Does Ice Bucket Challenge After Having Wisdom Teeth Pulled! HAHA! [VIDEO]
- Jill’s Fabulous Friend: Protein Powder White Russians Best For Hangovers
- Nicki Minaj Faces VMAs Censorship Challenge from the Parents Television Council
- Jessie J Announces New Album ‘Sweet Talker’
- 378 People Pay It Forward At Starbucks
- Calvin Harris Teases New Song with John Newman, ‘Blame': Listen
- Nico & Vinz Announce U.S. Debut Album ‘Black Star Elephant’
- Lil Jon Says ‘Bend Ova’ Lyrics Come from Watching YouTube, Wants to Host Game Shows
- Florida Georgia Line, Ed Sheeran ‘Both Want’ to Collaborate
- Beyoncé & Jay Z’s Cuba Anniversary Trip Deemed Legal By U.S. Government