Tighter Security Expected At UCF As Students Return To Campus
Orlando is home to the largest university in the state of Florida and those 60,000 students can expect much tighter security.
Due to it’s size and faculty to student ratio, the university is often scrutinized for having far too many students and not enough administrators on campus. This has prompted a slow in enrollment and more hiring of administrators.
UCF is also growing vertically. The campus has added a few new residence halls, greek houses, classrooms and a new parking garage with over 1,000 spaces.
For more on the security increase CLICK HERE.
- [WATCH] Always Tip The Pizza Delivery Guy
- Katy Perry Did Not Eat a Guinea Pig Sandwich
- DNCE Announce ‘SWAAY’ EP and Tease ‘Cake By the Ocean’ Video
- Watch Lady Gaga’s ‘Til it Happens to You’ Behind-The-Scenes Clip
- Donald Trump and Sia Both Return to ‘Saturday Night Live’ in November
- T.I. Apologies For Hillary Clinton Comments
- Will Justin Bieber’s New Album Be Banned in Muslim Countries?
- Karrine Steffans on Lil Wayne: ‘This is the Saddest Little Porn Tape’
- Win A $50 Gift Certificate To Señor Frog’s
- Rihanna, The Weeknd, Selena Gomez to Play Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show