Tighter Security Expected At UCF As Students Return To Campus
Orlando is home to the largest university in the state of Florida and those 60,000 students can expect much tighter security.
Due to it’s size and faculty to student ratio, the university is often scrutinized for having far too many students and not enough administrators on campus. This has prompted a slow in enrollment and more hiring of administrators.
UCF is also growing vertically. The campus has added a few new residence halls, greek houses, classrooms and a new parking garage with over 1,000 spaces.
For more on the security increase CLICK HERE.
- Check Out Rihanna’s Sensual New Rogue Man Fragrance Ads
- Ibiza: Apparently, EDM Fans Can’t Afford It
- Katy Perry Isn’t Part of the Illuminati — But She’d Like to Be
- Listen to Dustin Every Morning To Win Backstage Passes To See One Republic!
- Ne-Yo Shows What ‘Money Can’t Buy’ in New Video: Watch
- Jennifer Lopez & Fat Joe Are Back Together on ‘Stressin”: Listen
- Score A $100 Staples Gift Card For Your Back To School Shopping!
- Win Tickets To See DJ Ideal Spin At The Groove ℠ Universal CityWalk
- Sam Smith’s Video for ‘I’m Not The Only One’ Gives Us a Very Sad Dianna Agron
- Michael Jackson’s Neverland Ranch Could Be Yours For $50 Million