Tighter Security Expected At UCF As Students Return To Campus
Orlando is home to the largest university in the state of Florida and those 60,000 students can expect much tighter security.
Due to it’s size and faculty to student ratio, the university is often scrutinized for having far too many students and not enough administrators on campus. This has prompted a slow in enrollment and more hiring of administrators.
UCF is also growing vertically. The campus has added a few new residence halls, greek houses, classrooms and a new parking garage with over 1,000 spaces.
For more on the security increase CLICK HERE.
- Listen to Charlie Puth and Kehlani Remake Drake’s ‘Hotline Bling’
- Demi Lovato Fires Back at P!nk, Defends VMA Performance
- Reality Check For 9/4/15: JB vs One D, Selena Gomez Cast For Neighbors 2, Tori Spelling Suing Benihana’s
- Enter Keyword To Win Tickets To Rock The Universe
- Vince Staples Wants Miley Cyrus to Apologize to Kendrick Lamar
- Miley Cyrus’ Producer Oren Yoel Discusses ‘Dead Petz’ and Madonna Comparisons
- Avicii Makes Directorial Debut in ‘For a Better Day’ and ‘Pure Grinding’ Videos
- French Montana On Jay Z, Diddy And New Movie: Rap Radar Podcast No. 6
- Harry Styles’ SeaWorld Comments Yield Unbelievable Results
- Lana Del Rey Talks Feminism with James Franco