Tighter Security Expected At UCF As Students Return To Campus
Orlando is home to the largest university in the state of Florida and those 60,000 students can expect much tighter security.
Due to it’s size and faculty to student ratio, the university is often scrutinized for having far too many students and not enough administrators on campus. This has prompted a slow in enrollment and more hiring of administrators.
UCF is also growing vertically. The campus has added a few new residence halls, greek houses, classrooms and a new parking garage with over 1,000 spaces.
For more on the security increase CLICK HERE.
- Win Tickets to See Walk The Moon
- Jamie Foxx Announces New Album ‘Hollywood’
- Pitbull’s Next Album Is Called ‘Dale’ & Everything Is Right with the World
- Kanye West Got Served at LAX—& Threw the Papers Out the Window
- Win a Trip to See Mumford & Sons in NYC: Play Pingo
- Wanna Be Fall Out Boy’s Assistant for a Day? Their ‘Uma Thurman’ Video May (or May Not) Deter You
- Want Jay Z or Jack White to Call You? Subscribe to TIDAL
- New Music to Know: LunchMoney Lewis Wants To Make Your Life More Fun
- A$AP Rocky Threatened to Punch a Guy at a London Bagel Shop, But He’s Over It
- Chris Brown Shows Off His New Baby Daughter: See the Photo