Tighter Security Expected At UCF As Students Return To Campus
Orlando is home to the largest university in the state of Florida and those 60,000 students can expect much tighter security.
Due to it’s size and faculty to student ratio, the university is often scrutinized for having far too many students and not enough administrators on campus. This has prompted a slow in enrollment and more hiring of administrators.
UCF is also growing vertically. The campus has added a few new residence halls, greek houses, classrooms and a new parking garage with over 1,000 spaces.
For more on the security increase CLICK HERE.
- Musicians Dress Up for Halloween 2014: See Their Costumes
- David Guetta Hits the Formula 1 Track in ‘Dangerous’ Video: Watch
- Nae Nae Dance Originators Tell Miley Cyrus She’s Doing it Wrong
- Interview: Bea Miller Dreams of Ed Sheeran, Nirvana, Non-Slutty Halloween Costumes
- Chris Brown Settles D.C. Assault Lawsuit
- Pharrell Teases New N.E.R.D. Album
- Nicki Minaj Drops ‘Pinkprint’ Teaser on Instagram: Watch
- Lorde Calls Kanye West Her ‘Idol,’ Discusses Their Awkward First Phone Call
- Kendrick Lamar Performs ‘i’ at LeBron James’ First Home Game in Cleveland: Watch
- New Music To Know: Dej Loaf Puts Detroit on the Map, Again