Tighter Security Expected At UCF As Students Return To Campus
Orlando is home to the largest university in the state of Florida and those 60,000 students can expect much tighter security.
Due to it’s size and faculty to student ratio, the university is often scrutinized for having far too many students and not enough administrators on campus. This has prompted a slow in enrollment and more hiring of administrators.
UCF is also growing vertically. The campus has added a few new residence halls, greek houses, classrooms and a new parking garage with over 1,000 spaces.
For more on the security increase CLICK HERE.
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Win A Gift Certificate For ‘Antojito’s Authenic Mexican Food’ At Universal CityWalk ®
- [PHOTOS] 1019 AMP Radio Switch Party With Rixton
- Steve Aoki ‘Cakes’ Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan After Emergency Pooch Training
- Tiesto, Hardwell, Calvin Harris & Steve Angello Lead Electric Daisy Carnival NY 2014 Lineup
- Jennifer Lopez’s Drops New Single, ‘I Luh Ya Papi’ Featuring French Montana
- Skrillex & Boys Noize Go Interstellar for New Dog Blood Video ‘Chella Ride’
- New Study Finds That Some People Are Incapable of Enjoying Music