Katy Perry Vs Lady Gaga. Who Will Win?
Both popstars have released the lead singles off their upcoming albums and both are vying for the number 1 spot on Billboard’s Charts.
It looks like Katy will win this round however if we look at sales. She could potentially sell upwards of 500,000 downloads of Roar in one week which could be a best for Katy.
Gaga looks to bow out at around 250,000 downloads this week far from the 400,000 Billboard initially projected.
If we go off of the sales Katy wins this round, but if you go off of fans reactions, Gaga has this one in the bag. Her fans are some of the most loyal in the industry.
We personally think both artists win because both singles are catchy and are far different from each other.
- Justin Bieber: New Song, New Album (‘Soon’), New Outlook
- Reality Check For 8/28/15: Adele’s New Album, New Words Added To The Dictionary, Pumpkin Spice EVERYTHING,
- Nicki Minaj to Open 2015 MTV Video Music Awards
- Tower Records Immortalized in New Doc Featuring Former Employee Dave Grohl, Bruce Springsteen
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Discuss New Album and VMA Performance
- What is Selena Gomez Teasing?
- Fifth Harmony Check in to Haunted Hotel for ‘I’m in Love with a Monster’ Video
- Preview New 5 Seconds of Summer Song ‘Jet Black Heart’
- Nicki Minaj Shares Ultrasound Photo ‘Big News Coming Today’
- Justin Bieber Shares ‘What Do You Mean?’ Posts From Alec Bladwin, Skrillex and More