Katy Perry Vs Lady Gaga. Who Will Win?
Both popstars have released the lead singles off their upcoming albums and both are vying for the number 1 spot on Billboard’s Charts.
It looks like Katy will win this round however if we look at sales. She could potentially sell upwards of 500,000 downloads of Roar in one week which could be a best for Katy.
Gaga looks to bow out at around 250,000 downloads this week far from the 400,000 Billboard initially projected.
If we go off of the sales Katy wins this round, but if you go off of fans reactions, Gaga has this one in the bag. Her fans are some of the most loyal in the industry.
We personally think both artists win because both singles are catchy and are far different from each other.
- Dating Tips For The New Age: Tip #2
- Dating Tips For The New Age: Tip #1
- Here’s 2 Chainz Eating the Most Expensive Burger in the World
- One Direction’s Zayn Malik Got Birth Control Advice from Russell Brand
- Iggy Azalea Teases New Track With Ellie Goulding in ‘Kingsman: The Secret Service’ Trailer : Listen
- Death Becomes Her: Lana Del Rey To Play a Los Angeles Cemetery Next Month
- Kiesza Drops New Song ‘Bad Thing’ Listen
- Charli XCX Pushes Back Album Because ‘Boom Clap’ Is Doing Too Well
- Trending: Taylor Swift Invited Fans To Her House For “1989” Listening Party
- Alaska TV Anchor Quits, Using A Word That Begins With “F” For Marijuana