Katy Perry Vs Lady Gaga. Who Will Win?
Both popstars have released the lead singles off their upcoming albums and both are vying for the number 1 spot on Billboard’s Charts.
It looks like Katy will win this round however if we look at sales. She could potentially sell upwards of 500,000 downloads of Roar in one week which could be a best for Katy.
Gaga looks to bow out at around 250,000 downloads this week far from the 400,000 Billboard initially projected.
If we go off of the sales Katy wins this round, but if you go off of fans reactions, Gaga has this one in the bag. Her fans are some of the most loyal in the industry.
We personally think both artists win because both singles are catchy and are far different from each other.
- There’s All Kinds of Color in Gwen Stefani’s Video for ‘Baby Don’t Lie': Watch
- ‘South Park’ Releasing Kanye West ‘Hobbit’ Spoof for Record Store Day
- UNICEF Using Music to Educate Liberia About Ebola with ‘Ebola is Real': Listen
- Kevin Hart Pokes Fun at Drake’s Air Ball, Drake Fires Back
- Wiz Khalifa Release Interactive Video for ‘Stayin Out All Night': Watch
- [PHOTOS] Renee Zellweger’s New Face???
- Taylor Swift is Your Tour Guide in ‘Welcome to New York’
- Watch Taylor Swift’s Visit with the Naked Chef, ‘Shake It Off’ Parody ‘Bake It Off’
- Lorde Tags Chemical Brothers, Miguel for ‘Hunger Games’ Song ‘This is Not a Game': Listen
- [PHOTOS] 101.9 AMP Radio Enjoys The Taste Of Maitland