Both popstars have released the lead singles off their upcoming albums and both are vying for the number 1 spot on Billboard’s Charts.
It looks like Katy will win this round however if we look at sales. She could potentially sell upwards of 500,000 downloads of Roar in one week which could be a best for Katy.
Gaga looks to bow out at around 250,000 downloads this week far from the 400,000 Billboard initially projected.
If we go off of the sales Katy wins this round, but if you go off of fans reactions, Gaga has this one in the bag. Her fans are some of the most loyal in the industry.
We personally think both artists win because both singles are catchy and are far different from each other.
- Hayden Panettiere and Christina Aguilera Join Forces for ‘Lady Marmalade’
- Kanye West Teases Sneak Peek of ‘Yeezy Season 3’
- Von Miller Rap with Lil Wayne at Super Bowl After Party
- Why Ed Sheeran’s ‘Thinking Out Loud’ Should Win the GRAMMY for Song of the Year
- Bey and Jay Still Crazy in Love?
- Jeremih Announces Title for Next Album, ‘Later That Night’
- Beyoncé Formation Merchandise to Aid Flint, MI
- 10 Things You Can Buy For The Same Price As A Super Bowl Ticket
- Missy Elliot Debuts New Song ‘Pep Rally’ in Super Bowl Ad
- Kanye West Knows What He’s Going to Call His New Album, Maybe