Both popstars have released the lead singles off their upcoming albums and both are vying for the number 1 spot on Billboard’s Charts.
It looks like Katy will win this round however if we look at sales. She could potentially sell upwards of 500,000 downloads of Roar in one week which could be a best for Katy.
Gaga looks to bow out at around 250,000 downloads this week far from the 400,000 Billboard initially projected.
If we go off of the sales Katy wins this round, but if you go off of fans reactions, Gaga has this one in the bag. Her fans are some of the most loyal in the industry.
We personally think both artists win because both singles are catchy and are far different from each other.
- The Trailer For Justin Timberlake’s Netflix Concert Special Is Here
- Mary J. Blige Challenges Hillary Clinton with Bruce Springsteen Cover
- Skrillex, Tyga & Kylie Jenner Throw a Wild Party
- Rob Kardashian Bashes Sisters On Twitter
- Mary J. Blige Sings To Hilary Clinton In Upcoming Apple Music Interview
- Is Ariana Grande Considering a Move to Country Music?
- SeaWorld Orlando To Add Virtual Reality Element To “Kraken” Roller Coaster
- Katy Perry Gets Naked to Get Out the Vote
- Selena Gomez Becomes First with 100 Million Instagram Followers
- Alicia Keys’ Black Ball Benefit to Feature Chance the Rapper, Salt-n-Pepa, More