Justin Timberlake Releases The Tracklist For The 20/20 Experience 2 Of 2
We’re about a month and a half away from the release of Justin TImberlake‘s The 20/20 Experience 2 of 2 (September 30th), and the tracklist for the album has hit the net in the form of a JT Instagram video.
The album will feature 11 tracks. So far no features or producers have been named, but you know Timbaland will be there as he produced every song on The 20/20 Experience as well as the first single from the album,”Take Back the Night.” I am also hoping that Pharrell Williams makes his way onto the album. Who are you looking forward to Timberlake working with on the album…producers or featured artists? Tweet me @itsMeanJean and let me know!
The 20/20 Experience 2 of 2 tracklist:
1. Gimmie What I Dont Know (I Want)
2. True Blood
5. Take Back The Night
7. Drink You Away
8. You Got It On
10. Only When I Walk Away
11. Not A Bad Thing
What’s New on JAMZ:
- Tower Records Immortalized in New Doc Featuring Former Employee Dave Grohl, Bruce Springsteen
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Discuss New Album and VMA Performance
- What is Selena Gomez Teasing?
- Fifth Harmony Check in to Haunted Hotel for ‘I’m in Love with a Monster’ Video
- Preview New 5 Seconds of Summer Song ‘Jet Black Heart’