Ariana Grande, Austin Mahone To Perform On VMA Pre Show
The lineup for the MTV Video Music Awards has already begun to take shape nicely as; Lady Gaga, Kanye West, Katy Perry, Robin Thicke, and Miley Cyrus have already been announced, well the pre-show lineup is beginning to do the same.
MTV has just announced that Ariana Grande, who is still riding off the success of her debut single “The Way,” along with Austin Mahone will set the tempo for MTV’s annual award show. The pair will perform while all of your favorite artists and celebrities walk the red carpet next ahead of next Sunday’s show. It is expected that Grande will be performing her latest single “Baby I,” no word on what Mahone will be performing on the pre-show.
Follow Mean Jean on Twitter @itsMeanJean.
What’s New on JAMZ:
- New ‘I Am Cait’ Trailer Shows the Tears Behind the Scenes
- Shaggy Just Solved the World’s Problem with ISIS
- Pregnant Mom Does Whip Nae Nae Dance With Adorable Daughter
- Miguel Attempts to Diffuse Frank Ocean Spat with ‘Channel Orange’ Pun
- Amy Schumer To Feminists Everywhere: You’re in ‘Good Hands With Me’