Ariana Grande, Austin Mahone To Perform On VMA Pre Show
The lineup for the MTV Video Music Awards has already begun to take shape nicely as; Lady Gaga, Kanye West, Katy Perry, Robin Thicke, and Miley Cyrus have already been announced, well the pre-show lineup is beginning to do the same.
MTV has just announced that Ariana Grande, who is still riding off the success of her debut single “The Way,” along with Austin Mahone will set the tempo for MTV’s annual award show. The pair will perform while all of your favorite artists and celebrities walk the red carpet next ahead of next Sunday’s show. It is expected that Grande will be performing her latest single “Baby I,” no word on what Mahone will be performing on the pre-show.
Follow Mean Jean on Twitter @itsMeanJean.
What’s New on JAMZ:
- Reality Check For 7/30/15: Orlando Weekly Best OF Orlando, Ben Affleck Dating His Nanny?, Zayn Malik Happy To Make “Real Music”
- Zayn Malik Signs With RCA Records
- [PHOTOS] Tove Lo’s Private Performance At Venue 578
- Rita Ora Takes Topless Photos to Promote New Chris Brown Collaboration
- Fetty Wap Shares Chart Glory with Eminem & Lil Wayne