Ariana Grande, Austin Mahone To Perform On VMA Pre Show
The lineup for the MTV Video Music Awards has already begun to take shape nicely as; Lady Gaga, Kanye West, Katy Perry, Robin Thicke, and Miley Cyrus have already been announced, well the pre-show lineup is beginning to do the same.
MTV has just announced that Ariana Grande, who is still riding off the success of her debut single “The Way,” along with Austin Mahone will set the tempo for MTV’s annual award show. The pair will perform while all of your favorite artists and celebrities walk the red carpet next ahead of next Sunday’s show. It is expected that Grande will be performing her latest single “Baby I,” no word on what Mahone will be performing on the pre-show.
Follow Mean Jean on Twitter @itsMeanJean.
What’s New on JAMZ:
- 5 Seconds of Summer Lament the End of a Summer Fling in ‘Amnesia’ Video: Watch
- Signs That You Are Obsessed With Your Dog
- Enrique Iglesias/Pitbull Show At Amway Center Rescheduled
- New Music To Know: Meghan Trainor Doesn’t Care if You’re Ready For This Jelly
- Kid Ink, Ty Dolla $ign & Travis Barker Flip MAGIC!’s ‘Rude’ with Remix: Listen