The VMA’s Just Got Twerked & Blurred; Miley Cyrus, Robin Thicke Added To Perform
MTV is pulling all the stops for this years Video Music Awards, as the lineup just got twerked and blurred. We already know that Lady Gaga and Katy Perry will both perform their new singles “Applause,” and “Roar,” for the first time one the show. We now have two more performers added to that list.
Robin Thicke and Miley Cyrus will be ‘blurring lines,’ and we can only hope Miley will be twerking on the VMA stage. It’s expected that the two will be performing their current smash singles “Blurred Lines,” which is enjoying the longest run at the top of the Billboard charts, and “We Can’t Stop,” which is breaking all sorts of records over on VEVO. Both Thicke and Cyrus are nominated for four moonmen at the show and it will be the first performance for each artist on the VMA stage, where they join the previously mentioned Katy Perry and Lady Gaga as well as Kanye West (how did he get an invite LOL) as the announced performers. I’m looking forward to see what Kanye pulls off during his performance, but I’m biased, who are you looking forward to seeing on the VMA stage?
Tweet me @itsMeanJean and let me know!
- Reality Check For 7/28/15: The Bachelorette’s Pick, Daughters Inherit $20m…But, Unwritten Rules For Instagram
- Ed Sheeran Lands Role In ‘Sons Of Anarchy’ Creator’s Latest Medieval Drama
- Bobby Brown Releases Statement about Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Death
- Kelly Clarkson Covers Taylor Swift’s ‘Blank Space’
- Kanye Throws Mic and Storms Off Stage at Pan Am Games