So yesterday the Internet and Twitter went nuts as two of the current biggest pop princesses released their hotly anticipated singles; “Roar,” and “Applause,” respectively. Anytime more than one artist from the same genre releases music on the same date, the natural thing to do is compare the two. So our question is who has the better single? Katy or Gaga?
“Roar,” is an anthem about people finally getting their voice, and not being afraid to let out a ROAR to finally make their voice heard.
“Applause,” came to us a whole week early and is different (did you expect anything else) it sounds like something you’d hear in a old school video game. This song is more about loving the spotlight and the applause.
Both are very different songs, but since they were released on the same day by two of the worlds biggest pop stars will be forever be linked. Which single do YOU like better? Vote in out poll below & tweet me @itsMeanJean!
- Make A Splash At Aquatica When You Play ‘What’s In Jill’s Purse?!’
- Listen To Chad & Jill To Win A Vacation To Pelican Grand Beach Resort!
- Beat My Tweet To Win Movie Passes To See Jason Bourne
- Play Show Tune Tuesdays To Win Barbershop: The Next Cut On Blu-ray Disc
- Chance the Rapper & Dwayne Wade Surprise Lollapalooza Crowd