Jeanius Poll: Better New Single Lady Gaga Vs. Katy Perry
So yesterday the Internet and Twitter went nuts as two of the current biggest pop princesses released their hotly anticipated singles; “Roar,” and “Applause,” respectively. Anytime more than one artist from the same genre releases music on the same date, the natural thing to do is compare the two. So our question is who has the better single? Katy or Gaga?
“Roar,” is an anthem about people finally getting their voice, and not being afraid to let out a ROAR to finally make their voice heard.
“Applause,” came to us a whole week early and is different (did you expect anything else) it sounds like something you’d hear in a old school video game. This song is more about loving the spotlight and the applause.
Both are very different songs, but since they were released on the same day by two of the worlds biggest pop stars will be forever be linked. Which single do YOU like better? Vote in out poll below & tweet me @itsMeanJean!
- Kanye West Debuts New Track ‘Why U Mad?’ Featuring Vic Mensa: Watch
- Taylor Swift Grants Last Wish of 4-Year-Old Fan with Terminal Cancer
- Arrest Made in Fatal Stabbing of Nicki Minaj’s Road Crew Member
- Reality Check for 3/4/15: Carrie Underwood’s New Baby, Katy Perry And The NFL, Best Video Snapchat Resume
- Kid Cudi Shares Outtake Track ‘love.': Listen