Baby North West’s Pictures Are NOT For Sale
America’s least favorite celebrity couple; Kanye West and Kim Kardashian, are doing something that I am sure most wouldn’t expect them to do, and in turn I hope gets everyone off their backs (just a little bit). They have decided against selling the pictures of their daughter North West.
As expected the couple has received many offers, as high as $4 million, for the first publicized pictures of North, and have passed on them all. According to TMZ, they toyed with the idea of selling the pictures and donating the money to charity, but opted not to. It was also rumored that the couple would bring North to the debut of her grandmother’s The Kris Jenner Show, but that also didn’t happen. It is rumored that the first public picture of the baby will appear either in a high fashion magazine, or possibly social media. Either I know the world is waiting with baited breath to FINALLY see what Kanye and Kim’s offspring looks like.
Hit me up on Twitter @itsMeanJean
- Nicki Minaj to Get Animated on Cartoon Network’s ‘Steven Universe’
- Hilary Duff Returns with Sun-Drenched Comeback Single ‘Chasing the Sun': Listen
- Kanye West Emerges Victorious in Coinye Cryptocurrency Lawsuit
- ‘Naked’ Liam Payne ‘Full Frontal’ Shot [PIC]
- [PHOTOS] Justin Bieber, Jenna Marbles, More At Young Hollywood Awards