America’s least favorite celebrity couple; Kanye West and Kim Kardashian, are doing something that I am sure most wouldn’t expect them to do, and in turn I hope gets everyone off their backs (just a little bit). They have decided against selling the pictures of their daughter North West.
As expected the couple has received many offers, as high as $4 million, for the first publicized pictures of North, and have passed on them all. According to TMZ, they toyed with the idea of selling the pictures and donating the money to charity, but opted not to. It was also rumored that the couple would bring North to the debut of her grandmother’s The Kris Jenner Show, but that also didn’t happen. It is rumored that the first public picture of the baby will appear either in a high fashion magazine, or possibly social media. Either I know the world is waiting with baited breath to FINALLY see what Kanye and Kim’s offspring looks like.
Hit me up on Twitter @itsMeanJean
- Beat My Tweet To Win Tickets To See Nora En Pure
- Register To Win Four Tickets To Brave Skull Island: Reign Of Kong
- Listen To Win Tickets With Meet And Greets To See Demi Lovato & Nick Jonas
- Ride SeaWorld Orlando’s Mako™ When You Play Battle Of The Hoods
- Play ‘What’s In Jill’s Purse?!’ To Win A Pair Of Tickets With Meet And Greets To Twenty One Pilots