Chris Brown had a seizure early Friday morning at a recording studio in L.A sometime after 1am. Chris’ rep claimed the seizure was triggered by stress caused by the media and his lawyers. “Intense fatigue and extreme emotional stress both due to the continued onslaught of unfounded legal matter and the nonstop negativity” is what was said to be exact. Well, he has had a stressful week. Chris refused treatment by the EMT’s and seems to be doing ok.
Click HERE to read more.
What’s New On JAMZ
- Register To Win Disney’s ‘THE JUNGLE BOOK’ On Digital HD
- Teyana Taylor’s Cat Face Explained
- This Video Will Make You Stop Texting And Driving Forever
- Jury Duty Causes Taylor Swift to Skip Out On VMAs
- Britney Spears Talks ‘Glory,’ Her VMA Performance and Vegas
- Niykee Heaton Announces ‘Centerfold’ Tour
- Alicia Keys Ditches Make-Up and Honors Martin Luther King, Jr. At VMAs
- Kanye West Wants ‘Unity’ & ‘Love’ with Taylor Swift
- #PhelpsFace Happened Because of Future
- Justin Bieber’s Instagram in Limbo