Chris Brown had a seizure early Friday morning at a recording studio in L.A sometime after 1am. Chris’ rep claimed the seizure was triggered by stress caused by the media and his lawyers. “Intense fatigue and extreme emotional stress both due to the continued onslaught of unfounded legal matter and the nonstop negativity” is what was said to be exact. Well, he has had a stressful week. Chris refused treatment by the EMT’s and seems to be doing ok.
Click HERE to read more.
What’s New On JAMZ
- Listen To Win Tickets To Leu Garden’s Dinosaur Invasion
- Play Battle Of The Hoods To Win Gabriel Iglesias Tickets
- “Split” Movie Passes This Weekend Of Winning
- Play ‘Show Tune Tuesdays’ To Win A Digital Download of ‘Starboy’
- Play “Beat My Tweet” To Win Advance Screening Passes To “The Space Between Us”
- Jackie Evancho on Inauguration Performance: ‘I’m Hoping that I Can Bring People Together’
- Ed Sheeran on Keeping ‘Shape of You’
- The Chainsmokers are Taking Their Moms to the GRAMMYs
- Meek Mill Challenges Drake to Boxing Match?
- Kesha is Collaborating with Eagles of Death Metal