Chris Brown Blames Who For His Seisure?
Chris Brown had a seizure early Friday morning at a recording studio in L.A sometime after 1am. Chris’ rep claimed the seizure was triggered by stress caused by the media and his lawyers. “Intense fatigue and extreme emotional stress both due to the continued onslaught of unfounded legal matter and the nonstop negativity” is what was said to be exact. Well, he has had a stressful week. Chris refused treatment by the EMT’s and seems to be doing ok.
Click HERE to read more.
What’s New On JAMZ
- Win Tickets to See Walk The Moon
- Jamie Foxx Announces New Album ‘Hollywood’
- Pitbull’s Next Album Is Called ‘Dale’ & Everything Is Right with the World
- Kanye West Got Served at LAX—& Threw the Papers Out the Window
- Win a Trip to See Mumford & Sons in NYC: Play Pingo
- Wanna Be Fall Out Boy’s Assistant for a Day? Their ‘Uma Thurman’ Video May (or May Not) Deter You
- Want Jay Z or Jack White to Call You? Subscribe to TIDAL
- New Music to Know: LunchMoney Lewis Wants To Make Your Life More Fun
- A$AP Rocky Threatened to Punch a Guy at a London Bagel Shop, But He’s Over It
- Chris Brown Shows Off His New Baby Daughter: See the Photo