Chris Brown had a seizure early Friday morning at a recording studio in L.A sometime after 1am. Chris’ rep claimed the seizure was triggered by stress caused by the media and his lawyers. “Intense fatigue and extreme emotional stress both due to the continued onslaught of unfounded legal matter and the nonstop negativity” is what was said to be exact. Well, he has had a stressful week. Chris refused treatment by the EMT’s and seems to be doing ok.
Click HERE to read more.
What’s New On JAMZ
- Ryan Reynolds Is People’s ‘Sexiest Dad Alive!’
- Swizz Beatz Reports on DMX: ‘He’s Good and in Great Spirits’
- Why Meghan Trainor Should Win the Best New Artist GRAMMY
- What’s the Best Justin Bieber Song for Getting Down? Ask Hailey Baldwin
- Watch Little Mix’s New Video for ‘Secret Love Song’ Featuring Jason Derulo
- Carly Rae Jepsen Covers ‘Full House’ Theme in New Trailer
- Watch Wu-Tang’s Ghostface Killah Fire Back at Martin Shkreli
- Go Behind The Scenes of Taylor Swift’s ‘Out Of The Woods’ Music Video
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt Shares Kiss With Harvard Student
- The Best Valentine Dates According To Your Sign