Jay Z & Beyonce Give Out $4 Million In Bonuses To Employees
For seemingly no reason at all, other to show appreciation (and get good PR) Jay and Bey decided to hand out bonuses of over $45,000 to all 80 of their employees in their three homes as well as the employees who work with them while they’re on tour. A source close to Jay told The Daily Star had the following to say about the bonuses:
Nobody got left out. A lot of them couldn’t believe it and phoned his personal assistant to check that there hadn’t been some mistake.
I love what I do here at the station, but where do I sign up, LOL if a random summer bonus is $45,000 what is the Christmas bonus going to look like? What about birthday presents, I need to make some phone calls haha.
If you’re ready to apply with me hit me up on Twitter @itsMeanJean. Haha
- Watch Kiesza Dance with Her Clothes in ‘No Enemiesz’ Video
- Watch Drake YOLO It Up, Do the Shmoney Dance at a Dave & Buster’s
- Watch Iggy Azalea’s ‘SNL’ Promo with Jim Carrey
- Danny DeVito Steals the Show in One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Video: Watch
- YG Jumps On Remix of Fergie’s ‘L.A. Love (La La)': Listen