Jay Z & Beyonce Give Out $4 Million In Bonuses To Employees
For seemingly no reason at all, other to show appreciation (and get good PR) Jay and Bey decided to hand out bonuses of over $45,000 to all 80 of their employees in their three homes as well as the employees who work with them while they’re on tour. A source close to Jay told The Daily Star had the following to say about the bonuses:
Nobody got left out. A lot of them couldn’t believe it and phoned his personal assistant to check that there hadn’t been some mistake.
I love what I do here at the station, but where do I sign up, LOL if a random summer bonus is $45,000 what is the Christmas bonus going to look like? What about birthday presents, I need to make some phone calls haha.
If you’re ready to apply with me hit me up on Twitter @itsMeanJean. Haha
- Radio.com Presents the 2014 Eventful Fan’s Choice Awards
- Iranians Who Made Tehran ‘Happy’ Video Sentenced to Six Months in Jail, 91 Lashings
- Pitbull Is Visited By A Lady In A Red Dress In ‘Fireball': Watch
- [PHOTOS] TwentyOne Pilots Meet & Greet At The House Of Blues
- [PHOTOS] New York Stops By The LA Connect Green Room!