Jay Z & Beyonce Give Out $4 Million In Bonuses To Employees
For seemingly no reason at all, other to show appreciation (and get good PR) Jay and Bey decided to hand out bonuses of over $45,000 to all 80 of their employees in their three homes as well as the employees who work with them while they’re on tour. A source close to Jay told The Daily Star had the following to say about the bonuses:
Nobody got left out. A lot of them couldn’t believe it and phoned his personal assistant to check that there hadn’t been some mistake.
I love what I do here at the station, but where do I sign up, LOL if a random summer bonus is $45,000 what is the Christmas bonus going to look like? What about birthday presents, I need to make some phone calls haha.
If you’re ready to apply with me hit me up on Twitter @itsMeanJean. Haha
- Beat My Tweet For Tickets To Universal Orlando’s® 25th Anniversary Concert Series: Pitbull
- Win Tickets To Insidious: Chapter 3 Advance Screening
- Win Tickets To One Magical Weekend’s Riptide
- Is Kanye West Saying ‘All Day’ or ‘Audi’?
- The Persuasions Say Jamie xx Didn’t Ask to Use Sample on New Song, Later Denied