Jay Z & Beyonce Give Out $4 Million In Bonuses To Employees
For seemingly no reason at all, other to show appreciation (and get good PR) Jay and Bey decided to hand out bonuses of over $45,000 to all 80 of their employees in their three homes as well as the employees who work with them while they’re on tour. A source close to Jay told The Daily Star had the following to say about the bonuses:
Nobody got left out. A lot of them couldn’t believe it and phoned his personal assistant to check that there hadn’t been some mistake.
I love what I do here at the station, but where do I sign up, LOL if a random summer bonus is $45,000 what is the Christmas bonus going to look like? What about birthday presents, I need to make some phone calls haha.
If you’re ready to apply with me hit me up on Twitter @itsMeanJean. Haha
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Win A Gift Certificate For ‘Antojito’s Authenic Mexican Food’ At Universal CityWalk ®
- [PHOTOS] 1019 AMP Radio Switch Party With Rixton