Mother Of The Man Who Saved Usher’s Son Wants Him To Sing At His Wedding
Just three days after the son of R&B/Pop superstar Usher, Usher Raymond V, almost drowned in a family pool, the mother of one of the men who saved the five year old’s life is making a special request to the singer.
The mother of one of the men who saved him from the bottom of the pool, Ben Crews, has thrown the idea out, that as a token of his gratitude Usher should show up at her sons wedding and perform a song or two. According to TMZ his the wedding will take place next week, and Usher showing up would make his special night unforgettable.
I an not sure how I feel about this, I don’t think that she should have put this out there publicly because it will make Usher look ungrateful if he chooses not to perform at this wedding reception. She could have gotten this news sent out to Usher’s people behind the scenes and not put so much pressure on him to do so.
What do you think about this request? Let me know on Twitter, tweet me: @itsMeanJean.
- Win A $100 Gift Certificate To Bonefish Grill
- Win Tickets & Meet N’ Greet Passes To See Prince Royce
- Deadmau5 Trolls Justin Bieber, Diplo & Skrillex with Parody Remix of ‘Where Are Ü Now’
- Did Rihanna Enact a Real Revenge Fantasy In the ‘BBHHM’ Video?
- Katherine Heigl and Alexis Bledel Star in Lesbian Love Story ‘Jenny’s Wedding': Watch